Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 66. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
I think no need to sell 100% of tokens received by participating in bounty campaigns. Try to keep at least 40-50% of received tokens for some time. With the rest you can play on exchanges or sell.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
In my opinion, if you will be paid a token in entering a bounty program. You need to sale it in the of end of the pre-iCO sale because the price become bigger. If you hold and wait for another time, it may the value of that tokens will become smaller.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 18, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
If you are not sure about this project, then it's better to sell tokens. If you believe that the project will develop - it is better to leave the tokens yourself. Such questions are asked by everyone who first participates in the bounty.

Also there is another option. If you believe coin will be successful but they spread too many bounty coins you can sell and buy back for cheaper price later. Overhype is not always good. Making profit is more important, this is financial business anyway.
I agree with you, this is a great way to replenish your portfolio. When bounty hunters cheaply sell a coin it is profitable to buy for long-term investments. And when a coin corrects its price after an agiotage, sometimes its price falls below equilibrium.
Activity: 50
May 18, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
There is a time for everything If you need money you can sell your bounty coins and if you need more money and more riak then hold your coins until it reach the moon or what they called pump.If you are willing to wait then wait to hold that coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
Coins recived for work with bounty campaings are probably good  so better to hold it for a while, you never know when your token would be expensive but can wait for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
May 18, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
hi, it depends of the project and his potentil, look i'm participating to OAX bounty which has a great potential, so i'm gonna hold until it pumps as hell
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 18, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
If you are not sure about this project, then it's better to sell tokens. If you believe that the project will develop - it is better to leave the tokens yourself. Such questions are asked by everyone who first participates in the bounty.

Also there is another option. If you believe coin will be successful but they spread too many bounty coins you can sell and buy back for cheaper price later. Overhype is not always good. Making profit is more important, this is financial business anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 18, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I hold a bounty token for who has a long and growing project. and I will sell bounty tokens that don't have good projects. before the token has no value. I always choose by reading whitepaper and selling sukse. because when sales are successful, 80% of the price will go up.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
Activity: 315
May 18, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
I will sell my token from bounty if the price is good and I think my results worth it with the time i spent to doing the bounty. If the price goes down maybe I will hold the token until the price goes up. I prefer to sell the token because i will use the money that i get from it to trade bitcoin and altcoins. I have a lack knowledge of which token is good or not, so i better sell it when i think the price is good than have to lose it due to the token is not valuable later.
Activity: 81
May 18, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
I think it requires a basic understanding of the reward and your own judgment, you can hold the coin and you can sell it. If you want to see the price increase, please consider the actual application of the token.
Activity: 113
May 18, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
If the number of Token is low, and the price is low, you keep it. If the number of Token is low, but its price is high, you should sell it. If the number of Token is high, you should hold longer
Activity: 130
May 18, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 18, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
actually want to hold or sell it is on our own. must adjust for our need to hold or sell coin. and also see the future prospects whether good or not
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
I think you need to look at the situation, depending on the project. In some, it makes sense not to sell tokens and wait, in another there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
See for yourself. You decide. Personally, I never sell coins paid for participating in bounty projects cheaper than they were sold in the course of ICO. And then I look at the situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
Attributes of the Bounty campaign are usually designed for long-term work. Some used to drop it when it hits the exchange to get paid for their efforts. But it also depends on what kind of project, because some also fail.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
if I already get a token from bounty, then I will immediately sell it if the price is expensive. but if the token price is still cheap I will hold it for a while for 2 - 4 months.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 04:23:36 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

it is unavoidable, token price will drop after ico because many holders bought their tokens with bonus. they want to sell it.
if the bounty hunter has been paid, it will dropping more because many want to sell. if you want to hold, hold it for long time.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

if you find a great gift for a big project, hold it, hold it for at least 2 months or more. But I personally never sell gift as a gift, because I think that gift will increase several times, you just need to wait a little bit. I will wait about 1 year, after that, I will see the price of ICO.jika price in the market very low then I have to hold it first.

Pages:
Jump to: