Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 63. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
Bounty Token When a project comes to exchange Maximum coin price is high..If we need to money then we can sell it...And if we satisfied their project we can hold coins for long term..Finally i recommend to 50% Hold and 50% Sell i think it is good idea
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
How do you get your tokens? whether from bounty? I used to follow the airdrop,,, once the tokens went into the wallet,,, I immediately sold it. But after I actively follow the bounty campaign,,, there is a change in me, I am not easy to sell the tokens I received. Because the token of bounty I get with more work than the airdrop. So I do not want to sell indiscriminate tokens. So I hold it until the price is what I expect
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
I will see where the market first. sometimes its market choice does not match the amount of rewards given due to minimum deposit. example idex minimum trading should be 0.15ETH. if the market is appropriate I will see the tendency of the token. whether good in volume and price. if possible I will immediately sell. otherwise I will wait until the time is right and get better results
Activity: 92
May 21, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
in my opinion, the risk of tokens that you get from a bounty campaign whether it costs up or down, we must be smarter again in seeing the market, because one day the token price will rise again.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Tokens that you get for participating in bounty companies are long-term investments (if we are talking about good projects). If the project is initially bad, then it is better to get rid of such tokens immediately. And if the project is really worthwhile, then you need to keep such tokens. And in the future you will be pleasantly surprised at the price of such a token.
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
I must admit I still didnt`t sell not even one token got by bounty campaign.
For some of them that was a huge mistake because they tanked after ICO but for most of them it was really a good decision.
Because they grow more than 100%. So I will continue to hold those coins... at least until one of them increase his value for several times.
I suppose those days when tokens made x100 are long past now. But who knows Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
If we talk only about the financial component, it is often more profitable to sell tokens after release. Many bounty hunters sell their coins and the price falls, which makes it possible to re-buy them at a low price before pump-back.
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 21, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

if you hold the tokens, you have mostly 2 scenarios. It shall either go significantly up in price, speaking of 1000% and more or it will completely lose value and never recover. You can choose based on the project
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
 I have been joining bounty for 3 months now and what i do is that when listed in the exchanger i sell my rewards tokens from bounty..  i got it from rewards and sell it to be encash it as my salary in promoting the project. I may sell it lower value and in time the price increase I did not make regrets since still I earned.. I am just glad to hold my fruitful rewards to see my efforts are worth  the time.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
based on my bad experience, I prefer to sell it soon. I ever got reward from bounty and I decided to hold it because at that time the price is falling. unfortunately now the token has no value. thus, I always directly sell the token as long as the exchange is available. you can hold the token only if the project where you got the token is successful and the ico reaches hard cap.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 21, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
I am not gonna lie I prefer completely different strategy and I hold the altcoins that I have for a long time, not like everyone else as a short term investment.
Activity: 94
May 21, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
If you do not urgently need money, then I think that holding will be a very good choice, because it may allow you to reap unexpected wealth, provided that the tokens you hold are potential tokens.
Activity: 350
May 21, 2018, 02:18:02 AM
Sometimes the tokens received from the bounty also create a price boom and bring about a small profit. However, there are also ICOs after issuing tokens in exchange its price reduce, lower than the ICO price. So you can see the amount of investment in the ICO to decide whether to sell or hold.

If you need money then you can sell it or you can use it to buy other more profitable coins. And of course the decision to hold or sell depends on you and you can see from the current project whether it has good prospects or not and if you hold it whether it will be profitable or not
Activity: 122
May 20, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
And you don't want to miss an important price drop are you? So I suggest you hold these tokens you have earned. However if you want to save abd retain the value of your earnings in case you are afraud of an imminent price decrease, it's fine to cash it out immediately.
For me, if you want to maximize our profit from the tokens you earned from tge bounty programs you once participated in, I suggest you hold these tokens because a lot of tokens have been rising in value as of now

Activity: 64
May 20, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
I think if rating of ICO is high, holding is better. I'm flipping only low-rating coins.
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
it's really very individual.it seems to me that at the end of the ICO it is almost impossible to understand what to do with these tokens
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
it's just incredibly individual. it seems to me that some tokens are better to sell at once and determine the quality of tokens is very difficult
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
as you say, if we experience the same thing with your story, it's better not to panic first, if you look back at the campaign if there is a long-term mission for their token, then we'd better hold that token
Yes, you're right. we should look at the project on their whitepapers and roadmaps. if it is a long-term project we should hold. if still in doubt you should sell half and hold half again
Activity: 153
May 20, 2018, 06:27:44 AM
as you say, if we experience the same thing with your story, it's better not to panic first, if you look back at the campaign if there is a long-term mission for their token, then we'd better hold that token
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
If you buy a token in a bounty program or you will be paid a token in entering a bounty program. You need to sale it in the of end of the pre-iCO sale because the price become bigger. If you hold and wait another time the value of that tokens will become smaller. And you will lose a bigger profit and you will have a bigger regret that you didn't  sale your token in the time that the price become bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: