Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 71. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
Always hold a part so that you can enjoy a moon bag. But do sell some to make your gains. Enjoy your profits.
Activity: 114
May 14, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Depending on the period the token comes, if i need to get eth or btc to do other transactions, i sell it. But i always try not to sell it all. I hold on to some because you never can tell how quick it will rise. So, try holding it if its not necessary/important to sell it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 14, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
if you find the project promising you should hold tokens for 1 or 2 years, their price can grow dramatically. but if you need some money immediately - selling is the only way to get some money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
Depends on what token you have, because if you know that your token price has the potential to goes up its better to hold and hold it until you make more and more profit, but if saw the sing that your coins price has no possibility to goes up the right decision that you must to do is sell those token to make money because if you can hold it, it just wasting your time or there is the possibility tht you can lost your money for its price going down in the following days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
The strategy should depend on particular project. If you do not believe in big success of the project, you need to sell after ICO, and if you see big perspectives - of course, it is better to hold it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Well, having an unchanging rates of value in capitalized marketcap of bitcoin, rewards token coming from bounty must hold for a moment to have a bright future in time when we needed a bigger profit just for the security and get paid of how many months have been working and a chance to to have a coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 14, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Sometimes it depends on your necessity if you need immediate money its ok to sold  but if you don't need immediate vmoney just keep jolding for a while specially if price is lower than ICO and you think this coin has the potential to grow.
Activity: 170
May 14, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
I think you should first hold the token.
until market prices begin to improve and reach a new rise you can sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Everything depends on altcoin, but I believe that the most optimal strategies:

1) 50% - sell, 50% - hold
2) 20-30% - sell, 70-80% - hold
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
Never sell your bounty tokens when it first releases on Exchange. You will get nothing because of that.
Many hunters doesn't really care about the price, they often doing mass sell on bounty tokens when the project release the first Exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 14, 2018, 03:09:25 AM
my strategy is very simple. I usually sell half and half for long term Hold. it depends on the coin. If I believe that value will rise then I will not sell it right away.
good strategy also you use, but I think that strategy proper use if we have many coin that we can. if only a little and we sell it partly, I think our income will actually be reduced much, because the fee we use to be twice
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
After ICO ends project need to have time to start working and developing, so we need to give tokens this time needed, not selling them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 01:50:38 AM
Well, to be honest, i am never selling those tokens that i receive from bounties. It is like selling something that you know that it might go up in a near future. Hodl,Hodl,Hodl !!  i dont like people who dump bounty tokens.
copper member
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Holding or selling bounty token does not really make a big difference to me as the amount of tokens we get is quite little, unless you getting a substantial amount normally i will try to sell after i get it to eth. Wait for a good opportunity to buy other coins.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 14, 2018, 01:29:06 AM
Everybody has to know by themself what to do with their bounty rewards. So in my case, i just can tell you that im always holding them. Its easy, because i just participate in bounty campaigns from projects i really believe in. So i dont participate like other people just because hteres a high reward. So i think in future when the projects are fully developed, you can get more profit instead of dumping them richt after they got listed on the exchange.
Activity: 143
May 14, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
Hold is a must because if you sell them right away, you only would get them in really low price. I don't think you want to be paid in lower price right. So keep this in mind to keep all your coins until the price is quite enough for you.
Activity: 158
May 14, 2018, 01:20:59 AM
It depends on the situation, there cannot be a general answer for this question. The strategy can be different. You can sell a piece to make a profit right away. The rest of the hold before the token will rise in price. But you need to be sure that the project is developing.
Activity: 146
May 14, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
I think that holding or selling is entirely up to you. First of all, you need to determine if there is room for growth in the bounty tokens you hold. Then you decide whether to sell them. I think holding will be a period of time to observe market conditions. a good choice.
Activity: 197
May 14, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
The decision is yours: get moment benefit subsequent to offering cryptographic money on one of the trades or sit tight for a sharp increment in the cost of the token and gain more. On the off chance that the propelled venture is solid, at that point this expansion in cost is just a short time. For whatever length of time that there is an abundance, there is no uncertainty, since you don't hazard anything, and tokens got for straightforward work can ascend in value a large number of times!
Activity: 228
May 14, 2018, 12:47:49 AM
Yes, it is common that prices dump drasticly after bounty paid, but I would hold somewhere around 6 month to look what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: