Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 73. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
Once bounty tokens are received, we should wait about two weeks after getting listed in the exchange before deciding to cash out. This is usually when token prices are playing around. Once it hits a price that is acceptable for you, then you can proceed with cashing out. Remember to leave a portion of it for possible future gains.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 13, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
I think you should sell immediately in 80 percent of cases. Only occasionally ICO projects can offer you a really good project whose tokens should be kept in the long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
If you choose a company in which you believe and it will definitely bring profit, yes yes it is inconsistent to keep. I shchas and do, keep my tokens and do not sell.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Sometimes the tokens received from the bounty also create a price boom and bring about a small profit. However, there are also ICOs after issuing tokens in exchange its price reduce, lower than the ICO price. So you can see the amount of investment in the ICO to decide whether to sell or hold.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
I think that to divide the payment into 3 parts. Then decide whether the project has a future. If you decide that there is a future, then it is worth leaving 2 parts in coins, and withdrawing one part or investing in another place. If you think that there is no future, you can either take all the money, or leave one part as a risk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
my strategy is very simple. I usually sell half and half for long term Hold. it depends on the coin. If I believe that value will rise then I will not sell it right away.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
It is best to divide the reward into two parts. The first to sell immediately, then there will be a feeling of payment for work, and the second will be postponed until better times. It is not excluded that after a while the second half will be many times more expensive (cheaper) than the first
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
I prefer selling overhyped tokens until it's too late and keep those which have a real potential and technology behind and I believe that waiting will pay off.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think it depends on the situation. Most of the time, the moment i get any token from any bounty campaign i immediately sell it specially if it actually reached its cap. While for some instances, you need to allow yourself to be posted on the announcement of the developing team of their plans to make their coins succeed or even just survive. This will help you decide whether to wait if they will induce a pump in the value of their coin or you need to sell the coin immediately.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
In my opinion all the coins should be kept until the active growth of the market. And then you have to choose what you will sell, and what to hodl for a long time.
Activity: 574
May 13, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
I think the wise choice to do right now is to hold your coins because the status of market right now is not good. So saving it for now will be a very good decision so your future earning will be secure in having a big profit just be patient for a while there nothing bad in waiting.
Activity: 221
May 13, 2018, 02:35:37 PM
In my opinion, you should keep them, because after the ICO finishes a few months later, the price of the tokens may be x 2 or x3 of course. You should not rush to sell them. trust me.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
May 13, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I think the best thing to do with bounty tokens is just to hold and hope for the best future value of it. There are tokens which are worth holding because they develop in time. Some of them has a good value that increases after they release theirr platform so I think holding is better.
Activity: 784
May 13, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
Usually for the token before entering the market, and we calculate the price in accordance with the ICO was very large. But if already entered markets sometimes cost much of the price of the ICO. And I like this it is better to store the tokens I used to be. Because surely there will be hope for the market price of that coin up again. But there is also the incoming token market price is already too expensive, I better to sell it because of the price that it will definitely go down with so many people selling the token.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Much in this matter depends only on how much you need money today, if it is a necessity, then of course in this case it really becomes clear what you need to sell, because otherwise you will not live.
Activity: 1274
May 13, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Always choose hot ICO bounty program and don't sell the token just after ICO hold for some weeks or months as the price always low due to
New project in developing phase
Big exchange still coming
demand and supply low due to low publicity or daily market cap low.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 02:28:59 PM
I sell most of received coins. But if i see a great potential I'll hold them for a long time. I think that this is a wright strategy in bounty.
Activity: 25
May 13, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
If you believe in the token and think it has potential in the future, then of course sell nothing. But unfortunately, such bounty and ICO is very small. The majority have to sell all at once and transfer their funds into more stable cryptocurrencies , such as ETH or any other of the top 10. If you do not sell immediately, then you will be surprised by the rapid fall in prices
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
I prefer to sell directly token bounty that I received. If the price is big enough, I will not hold the token and sell back when the price increases. I am afraid that the price of the token bounty will drop dramatically. If the bounty token I've received is not at the price I want, I'll probably hold that token first.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
the crypto currencies experienced a rapid decline in the market and there are positive developments again in a few days. so do not sell bounty tokens definitely. The market will rise in the coming weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: