Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 72. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
Yes, I think holding your prize money will be a very good choice, because it may give you more benefits. Of course, if you urgently need a sum of money, then you can also sell your token because it has a lot of uncertainties.
Activity: 49
May 14, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
I think it depends on your own ideas. It seems to me that you can sell half of the bounty tokens. The remaining half can hold it for a long time. When the price is selling it, your income will become...
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

There is now a campaign do bounty payout every month. Like their payment ATLANT project each month to the participants, this is certainly a very remarkable result. And every month you can get a token. and you can also sell monthly come or you want to continue to save the token. For the previous token, it all depends on your decision could sell when prices are the high and low price when you save.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
It depends on the trust you have in that project. If you think the project will surely get to the moon then you better hold it and wait for good price in the near future.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 12:02:22 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I prefer to hold Bounty tokens. I hold it to increase the price of the token. so that later I will be able to get big enough results in the future.
so later if the price is high enough then I will sell to collect more great results.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 13, 2018, 11:59:27 PM
I recommend first hodl. wait until the bounty token price reaches the ICO price. Sacrifice by waiting longer, to gain greater profit. I do not think it's difficult. Moreover, while waiting, later also can while doing other work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
May 13, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
It depends on when or how you will use it and what is the condition of the market, is it good, stable or not? By then you can decide whether if you will hold the tokens or sell it right away.
Activity: 138
May 13, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
It is better to hold your token anytime specially if it's not really necessary to have the money and sell your token. Because the value today might be increases or decreases anytime so better to hold your token 'till high price to gain more profit.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 11:44:20 PM
if it is in accordance with the market price I usually sell immediately and if it drops away from the ico price should be in store, maybe later can rise again. experience following bounty ....
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
for me, if it does not have an urgent need, it would be better to hold it. Because ready to know later in the future will find a higher price.
Activity: 141
May 13, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
I think this needs to be judged by yourself. If you think that the bounty token you have has great potential, then you can choose to continue to hold and wait for its price to rise. If you do not look at it, then you It should be sold.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
Hold for a while first. It's what most people do. Hold then wait for a while until the price goes u then sell.
Activity: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:23:09 PM
i will hold all and wait go to the moon
Activity: 169
May 13, 2018, 11:04:04 PM
dont sell it yet ... must hold them for now !! market still down on this month coming you have to wait if they back to noremal prices token!! you have to wait to anounce  to the market!
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
token Bounty? its up to you if you want to sell or to hold!! but for me for now i just want to hold for more or a lettel longer !!  its because the market this year is still low or down !! i will wait for to increasing again!!
Activity: 350
May 13, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
it depends on the users who held any kind of token receive in any kind of bounty campaign. for me, if i see the market price was decreasing i prefer to exchange it fast, i don't know what happen next few days and i'll go on the sure way on getting profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 13, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
my strategy is very simple. I usually sell half and half for long term Hold. it depends on the coin. If I believe that value will rise then I will not sell it right away.
agree, be as simple as possible in acting especially with the price we only need to hold long term then the results obtained later will be much greater. it's a lot of the price down after the token is distributed but it will not continue to go down instead to go up much higher and give bigger profits when the long hold to bear fruit, if you feel loss means you are less patient and tend to panic.
Activity: 157
May 13, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
indeed the average token in the pay by bounty prices dropped dramatically but you do not sad, because a few months ahead his price will go up. and I strongly recommend to hold a few months and sell it when its price goes up high
yes it's like the token tokens we get from bounty
we are required to be patient with the token because when the new listing price goes down
but wait a moment for the tokens at the pump or to the big market, it's certain the price will rise very high where our chances to sell it
Activity: 262
May 13, 2018, 06:43:45 PM
indeed the average token in the pay by bounty prices dropped dramatically but you do not sad, because a few months ahead his price will go up. and I strongly recommend to hold a few months and sell it when its price goes up high
Activity: 289
May 13, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
First I immediately sell it, once the price is really down, then I will again buy it with cheaper price but with the same amount. Since most tokens or coins after the bounty distribution are done then the price will go down
Pages:
Jump to: