Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 86. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
If the project or team are legits.... yes better hold them and they have strong background and advisor... much better... i got some tokens also and I will hold them like a gem... this is my precious gem to be shine when the time is come for them... also the projects seem hardworking to complete the roadmap and give us good services.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 05, 2018, 08:53:55 AM
it all depends on the situation after the coin listings, if the price has increased and almost the same as the original ico price, only qual.
and if the coin has decreased the price then hold to wait back up
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
It depends on lots of parameters..

-is the ICO legit ?
-is it a promising ICO with strong team and partners ?
-market conditions
-token metrics

etc etc...

But I myself usually hold.
auy
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
You must always leave at least some part. In the future, coins can be added to a large stock exchange and grow in value in price several times.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
It is better to hold your tokens especially if the market's price is in red tide. Hodling your token is advisable because it is better to wait for the market to rise than selling your coin in a low price. And if time comes that the market is green and you've already sold your token then you'll probably regret in the end.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Maybe hold it for a little while until the price of the Token will really be worth it to be sold on the specific market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
May 05, 2018, 08:41:47 AM
Sell after the tokens enter big market.
Because the price will go double or triple or more.
If you directly sold it right after the token distributed, you just sold the coin that is supposed to multiply tremendously in your wallet

what do you mean when you say "enter big market"?
usually tokens enter directly on etherdelta... and the price drop a lot becouse of the dumpers.

but if i join a bounty is becouse i believe in the project, so i don't sell, even if right now i'm in a big loss
Activity: 91
May 05, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
For me if its the perfect timing to sell I will sell it because I do not know what will be the price in the upcoming days, so that I can also use the proceeds in suataining the family needs. But if the price is not good so better hold it and wait for the time that the price is high.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 08:27:35 AM
Don't hold too long for Token Bounty, If you want to hold maybe it's better to change to strong coin first because it will reduce risky for coin price being drop and anything.
Activity: 236
May 05, 2018, 08:19:07 AM
If we get a Token Prize, and the price in the market goes down drastically. I suggest that you keep holding your coins, and wait until the price is high and you can sell it.
Activity: 76
May 05, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
 It's hard to give the right advice! It depends on the project! Sometimes the price can grow several dozen times. In general, I prefer to hold coins, or divide into two parts: one part for holding, one part for selling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
May 05, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
if I have received my bounty token I will sell it right away to earn money immediately because if I can still make it may even decrease its value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 05, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
If you believe that the token in the near future would be surprisingly great, then its better to hold it for some time, as long as the developers and the team keeps of developing the project is very much okay, but on the other hand, if its not a good platform or a project, you have the choice to sell it, during the pump period, sometimes after the dump prices may just slowing down, as i encounter to a lots of my bounty tokens. Recently, i have this idea of holding the tokens for a long period of time, until now, the value is great and its rewarding. It really depends of someones risk appetite.
Activity: 667
May 05, 2018, 08:03:18 AM
I think each person will answer this themselves. We all have a reason for holding any coin selling it. Maybe because of gains, or you believe in the project to have a good future and so on. I believe there is a time to sell and a time to hold. Just find out these times and do accordingly
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 05, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
usually I sell my bounty token because I need funds for my monthly expenses, most of people in the crypto world hold it and they are waiting for the right time to sell, but its up to you if you want to hold or sell, as long as you dont need the funds, then dont sell it.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
if the low price of your bounty token is much better if you take it first and wait for it if you want it because the token handle is like a gamble you can earn and lose.
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
what I do when I get my bounty token is to sell it right away to make a big deal because if I do not sell it immediately it may even decrease its value and I just earn a little.
Activity: 504
May 05, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
I can not tell if I can handle or sell my bounty token because the only thing I sell is if my token price is high but if it is less good to handle it first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 05, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
i prefer holding bounty token that sell it right away. I usually hold token for a couple of months because after their campaign, most bounty have events coming that affect the price and make it pump and sometimes they have a good deal to those who have their token like giving additional free tokens.
Could you share please how long usually you hold your tokens? I'm holding my first bounty campaign for three months and the price still low (I think) it's still low from their ICO. My friends said that you must hold it until at least higher a little bit from ICO. I believe that, but how long usually? Now I do not need that money so I prefer to hold it(hope the price will higher than now). Any suggestions? (I got this tokens when the market crashed)
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
Sell after the tokens enter big market.
Because the price will go double or triple or more.
If you directly sold it right after the token distributed, you just sold the coin that is supposed to multiply tremendously in your wallet
Pages:
Jump to: