Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 88. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
For me, if you want to maximize our profit from the tokens you earned from tge bounty programs you once participated in, I suggest you hold these tokens because a lot of tokens have been rising in value as of now. And you don't want to miss an important price drop are you?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
It all depends on the kind of project whose bounty you participated in. For instance I have some tokens which show no sign of recovering and keep on "shrinking" in price. I have others which have increased 3 to 4 times the initial price on receipt. Good projects with solid products often see a continuous rise in prices. When you know the project/product is feasible, hold for some time .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
You need to constantly keep hold of it, because that's how you can really get a good profit in the end, think for yourself, many projects are now coming out of the correction and most likely you will be in the black in the case with this. It is necessary only to wait for the growth
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
I carefully study the project and on it already assess the situation, sell or hold.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
Its totally depend on you. If you want to get larger profit than hold the bounty or you have not must patience or don’t hold the coin, you can sell. If you hold than it becomes a profit a sudden period of time.
If you feel holding is not suitable for you, I mean if you feel the market is attracting scams than you can sell the coin because everyone can create tokens and exchange. So you must understand the market position. I prefer to hold the coin, I don’t feel the market is stable that’s why I choose to hold its take time to understand the market and when realize the market is suitable for bounty sell than obviously, sell the coin. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 04, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
its depend on you. if you have some good bounty token i think you should to hold. but if not maybe you can sell and buy some trusted coin on market. and you hold until price going up.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Do not rush to sell it, you have to see the base price, if it exceeds the price you just can benefit from it. And try to learn whitepapernya, there is a progress that allows the price can be higher.
It's useless if you just get a little.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
For this long time, I'm just holding it because my friends said that you must sell higher than ICO price and my tokens still below from the ICO price (maybe because February 2018 the market crashed and the tokens down. Maybe if you need a money you can sell it and if you don't need money now you can hold them as your investment
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 04, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
I adhere to leaving all the currency that I have on my wallet. God forbid, one of them can grow 3-4 times
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
Questions like this on the forum have to say a lot. Money is yours, do not use it to your liking. I personally would sell a partial hold.
Activity: 73
May 04, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
most of the time , i will keep the bounty for half a year . wait for the coin to ripen . during this time , i will observe the progress of this project . we need some patience and we will get a satisfactory price .
Activity: 110
May 04, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
everyone has a strategy to get the most from the tokens they receive from bounty and that strategy also I use I will hold my tokens for months or years until prices rise
Some hold tokens as long-term investment, some rush to the exchanges right after ending of ICO to sell as soon as possible and get at least some cash money.You should learn everything about project before participating in ICO.
Activity: 216
May 04, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
everyone has a strategy to get the most from the tokens they receive from bounty and that strategy also I use I will hold my tokens for months or years until prices rise
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 04, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
There is such a belief in the bounty of the hunters - I bought on the delta +100 to enterprising. sold on the delta -100 to the intellect)))
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Many bounty campaigns give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If I get a token from an ICO project I follow. I chose to hold it first instead of directly selling it. Because we never know the ICO we are following its token price will be high or not. So I always monitor the tokens I get from ICO projects.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
I think that all tokens should be hold for at least one year and wait for better times. Only after a long period of time you can earn good money.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 03, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
Yes, we must admit that there are times that not all campaign we joined with gave their token right away and also not all are in the market but still we believe and hold on to our token knowing that what they have promise they will keep and that somehow we'll get paid.. we wait patiently and trust that in the end it will be all worth it.
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
If you want to sell your coin, one rule, you must sell it above the ICO price because if you sell it higher than ICO price you will get more benefit from it. If the price is not your target or you think its not right price, please hold until the price is good, so you will not lose anymore
Activity: 161
May 03, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
In my own opinion holding tokens/coins earned from participating in a bounty program does make sense always whether you will hold it or not. Due to this is not from using your money technically it is not a big lose. What I can give an advice here is this: if you want to hold a tokens/coins from the bounty you should make sure that the projectyou are promoting has really the road to success and able to deliver their promise.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 12:40:32 PM
I sell bounty tokens in time when I go to the stock market. but if the fiashed I've been waiting for has not arrived, I do not sell it. I sell it when the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: