Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 82. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 06, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
I have never sold any single bounty token, well, i sold a part of my budget from a bounty and i have never sold anything during the last few months. I prefer to hold them, it is obvious that in a long term they all are gonna make a huge growth.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
If you got your bounty reward, I suggest to Hold it for a while and give the project some time to develop because when they deliver their project to the rate of your tokens will follow to increase. If you hold the tokens that means you are becoming an investor. But if you sell it right away you will be apart of the dumper and makes the rate of the tokens decrease.

I agree that most of the ico takes time too increase in it's price after their ico. We must hold our coins if we want to have a better profit from joining bounty campaign. But we can't force other people to hold because there are a lot of bounty hunters are selling their coins even at low price just to make a quick profit which result fot the token being dump in it's price. If you believe in the project then hold and if you just want to earn then sell quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 06, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
When I get paid from the bounties that I joined, I also prefer holding it and wait for the perfect time to sell it, i know many bounty hunters are selling it immediately, but for me it's better to hold it and believe in the roadmap of the project that you have joined. Let the devs make the project more successful so that the tokens from them will gain high value from the market and that's the time to sell what you earned.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I usually hold token when they get paid because sometimes they have an event that will affect the price to go up.
when you are confuse on what will you do then sell the half and then hold the other. A win/win situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
May 06, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
If you got your bounty reward, I suggest to Hold it for a while and give the project some time to develop because when they deliver their project to the rate of your tokens will follow to increase. If you hold the tokens that means you are becoming an investor. But if you sell it right away you will be apart of the dumper and makes the rate of the tokens decrease.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
I think you need to look at the situation , depending on the project . In some there is sense not sell tokens and wait , in other there is no ....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 05:52:15 PM
Bounty campaigns of different kinds has their own tokens and not all of them worth it but there are some bounty campaigns that gives you reasons and that are convincing enough to hold their tokens, holding a token is good if the bounty campaign has real and big investors thus supporting the project with a huge investment and as days increases it's likely the coin prices too increases which will surely be a huge profit eventually for the holder. It is good when you hold tokens

Different token have different value, if the token you have received are in good value in the market you have the right time to sell it but if the price are too low it's better to hold it and wait for the price will goes high.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
Bounty campaigns of different kinds has their own tokens and not all of them worth it but there are some bounty campaigns that gives you reasons and that are convincing enough to hold their tokens, holding a token is good if the bounty campaign has real and big investors thus supporting the project with a huge investment and as days increases it's likely the coin prices too increases which will surely be a huge profit eventually for the holder. It is good when you hold tokens
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:31:58 PM
It depends with the ownesr's wish, you can either eel or hold, But if you believe n the coin and think that it has a lot to offer then Hold, immediately after bounty allocation, a considerable drop in value of the token is experienced as most of the people chose to sell their tokens immediately, but should you chose to hold the tokens a little longer then the value might just increase. If you don't believe in the tokens then you can get rid f them
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
I try to look at the situation, because the tokens behave differently. Also it is necessary to be very cautious when you decide to sell a coin or not.
Activity: 1344
May 06, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
Really worthwhile projects! It's worth keeping their coins! And any garbage prir getting to sell! The point is to keep it if you can ever depreciate!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 06, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
I do not keep tokens for a long time because the price is not stable and I have had several times that the price fell in twice,  when I wanted to hold it a little longer than usual...
Activity: 504
May 06, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
It is difficult to say in general, as much depends specifically on the coin or token, but I mostly try not to sell right away, but wait until the coin grows in value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 06, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

well
sometimes i hodl , but sometimes i sell it quickly.
since too many people cheating bounty, im not sure to hodl for a long time ,
Activity: 336
May 06, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
I like to hodl and wait. Who knows it could 100x?!?! I'm okay if it goes down because I didn't put any cash into it and if I believe in the token, I know it's only going to go up in the long run.
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
It is always better to Hold, as a bounty hunter see yourself like an investor when you receive your token, do not dump the dip, wait and hold, thats when you can earn
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
if it's me, then I will hold some time and sell some, I believe that the price will go up but I think it depends on the project as well.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
If you are a true believer of crypto currencies then hold your bounty tokens until the company complete its roadmap and then you will get maximum rewards from your bounty holdings. After the roadmap over and project is fully implemented, you get much better returns.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
May 06, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
Very much depends on the project. If the project has a very good idea and plans for the future, then you can keep it
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 06, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
I have lost money both ways by selling too eraly and not selling at all.
hence my strategy is to sell half of the bounty as soon as i get it and hold the other part.
Pages:
Jump to: