Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 83. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
i think if get token bounty you can hold it and see the price of token, if the price of token growing up you can sell it i think you can get more profitablity rather than you direct sell your token bounty after you get it.
Activity: 180
May 06, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
I myself still do not really understand this. I also have never received a token from bounty because it is still a new player in the world of bounty. But I think some people have revealed that it's best to wait until the token price approaches the current price of ICO. so do not be too hasty. Despite getting token results from bounty, not from investment. But it must still wait until the highest price, so hard work has also been paid.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 06, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
It depends to the bountt reward that you get. Better after you get the token better to make a research so you can see if they have possibility the price increase so if you think it's good just hold it
Activity: 184
May 06, 2018, 12:16:17 PM
Depending on the level of success of the project. or trust your roadmap and their roadmap to decide whether to sell or keep them. In other words, bounty tokens are a type of indirect investment that is not money but by effort for each person's bounty.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
It depends on the project, if it's a solid projects I hold for good profits, if it's not I take profit or perhaps dump the tokens,  but on a good day it feels good holding some tokens
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
There is one golden rule: sell 50%, hodl 50% for a year.
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
If you buy a token in a bounty program or you will be paid a token in entering a bounty program. You need to sale it in the of end of the pre-iCO sale because the price become bigger. If you hold and wait another time the value of that tokens will become smaller.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

As for me, I am holding my bounty tokens as long as I am not needing it much. I am so much willing to wait just to get a better profit. It is like doing wise trading because there ate really lots of potential tokens these days that is really worth holding.
Activity: 340
May 06, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
you must hold and sell, because you need to hold and sell. first when you got new coin it is still low price, when you hold acourding to the time, you must sell. attention, you must look market chart for know bitcoin price because it is importain . and you have to know your alcoin progess
Activity: 60
May 06, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
usually I always see the market first, if the price is good I will sell it but if the price is bad I hold first let alone in small quantities. on average I always keep it first until all the coin is collected.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 06:21:56 AM
I try to keep most of the tokens earned with bounty campaigns. But if I do not see a lot of potential in the coin, I sell it right away when I go to the stock exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
Holding is always good and if you get some tokens from bounty and you want a small income then you can sell your tokens immediately but if hold them till the full launch of their operations then you can get more earnings.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 06, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
it depend on how the value goes, if you think the value will go down later you can sell if you know that particular coin has fucture nomatter how it goes down at first you will stee hold your coin, Note thesane thing apply to bitcoin and other coin sometime it goes up sometime it goes down, so the choice is yours.
Activity: 350
May 06, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
it all depends on the token.there are tokens that are best sold first because you will not get any benefit from the fact that you participated in the bounty
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 06, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It depends on your needs, the end of this decline. If I am in need of money or if I am not sure about the success of the project, I am definitely in favor of the sale, but if I have good ideas about the project and I do not have any money, I would not sell it. Of course, this peak can change immediately if peak points are forced.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
One thing I learnt and I do apply is I will only participate in the bounty campaign which I can participate in the ICO, that is indicating that I won’t dump token I got from Campaign for the fact that I got it from from Campaign basically because I would assume I bought it too with my money .
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Usually when the new token is first listed on its first exchange, its value will surely go down because of early selling. Many token holders sell their tokens while the price high the moment the new token appear for the first time in the exchange and this kind of selling may result to price downtrend later. If the token is known to be promising, it is better to hold it until the price go up.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 04:02:36 AM
I think it would be better if we hold our tokens came from bounty because I believe that their price will recover and their volume will increase.
Activity: 107
May 06, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Of course I will hold it because most of the time the price will decrease a lot from the dumpers. So after a few months, the  price will increase again even higher because the project surely have a lot of development that can drive the price further higher. Also if the project is good then the future of the project is great so it's a great decision If you want to hold a few more months to earn more profit.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
I'm looking at their health. Created special tables, where the PROCENT scam is calculated. If those are caught try to sell right away until they fall.
Pages:
Jump to: