Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 85. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:44:47 PM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.

It's better to stay and hold your token in every bounties you join. By this you can benefit in the end. Waiting is the best thing to make in order to attain things you wanted in life.
Activity: 189
May 05, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
It's not advisable to dump tokens received  from bounty, but I noticed bounty hunters are always in eager to sell immediately the tokens are received, I believe holding is just the best in any ways.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:35:44 PM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
It's ultimately your choice, you will probably figure that out after you read the whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
It depends on what ICO is. Most of the tokens I sell immediately because there is a risk of a significant loss. I have seen it several times and I made it than I could in the beginning.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
I think that is worth keeping, and most likely you will have to keep that would be its price was normal, because now very often tokens go to the exchange at an undervalued price!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
If I believe in the project, I will keep the tokens and not sell.
Otherwise I will swap the token as soon as possible to ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
If participating in bounty campaigns is your main job and you live daily on these earned money, then of course for you the best option is to immediately sell the bounty coins and live in your own pleasure.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
It depends on the situation, there cannot be a general answer for this question. I try to hold the tokens of the promising projects which has finished their ICO successfully.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 03:03:41 PM
The strategy can be different. You can sell a piece to make a profit right away. The rest of the hold before the token will rise in price. But you need to be sure that the project is developing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
May 05, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
The decision to retain or sell received tokens for a significant amount is most likely to be accepted not depending on this amount, but on the prospects of these tokens. If after a while these tokens can rise in price, then their sale does not make sense. You will lose significant income. At the same time, if you are not sure that tokens will grow in value, then they should be sold regardless of the amount. Depending on the specific circumstances, it is possible to do this in parts, keeping track of the further price movement of this token.
Activity: 448
May 05, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
Although I have always believed, it is best after you pay tokens for the bounty company, to leave them for a long time, but recently more and more convinced that they are better to sell and at once. Many of them after entering the stock exchange hard fall in price and then are on the bottom.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 05, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
The quality of the project determines whether you will sell or not sell tokens. If the project is of good quality and you have enough token in your wallet, it may be good money in the future. But if it's an ordinary project, you should sell it at the first opportunity
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

"Must"? No. You have many choice. You needn't choose. Selling or holding, it depends on the project which you join. Every ICOs have different potentials, future.  When you join bounty campaign, you will know how the projects how good the project is. My rules: selling normal coin, holding good coin. How do you know it's good? It's easy. Researching carefully about the projects, the ICO sale (How long does sold coin reach soft-cap, hard-cap?), community's feedback about them. Hope it will help you.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
I choose to hold almost all my tokens. Especially now when the market is rising up again and i hope we will see bitcoin hitting $ 20 000+ by the end of the year.
Activity: 96
May 05, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

sincerely speaking, some bounty paid directly as ether or btc while some campaign paid directly with there token although some are listed at the market cap while some are not listed in the market. After participating several campaigns you found out that the coin has no value in the market.
so in these we can make decision  to sell or hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 05, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Its depend on you.If you are really interested in crypto currency and you believe that it will give you profit in future.So you can hold it either you think that its give loss you.You will sell it.Token bounty gives profit but also gives loss some times but it's depends on you what are you think about it.

Yes. It depends when to have the perfect timing of selling to get more money. Because some bounty hunters will observed the condition of the market placed and make decisions whether to hold or sell depends on the market situation. But I am much preferred to sell it when the market is good enough to pay all our efforts in obtaining this bounty tokens because it feels worthy to get better rewards with all the hardships we encountered. 
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Its depend on you.If you are really interested in crypto currency and you believe that it will give you profit in future.So you can hold it either you think that its give loss you.You will sell it.Token bounty gives profit but also gives loss some times but it's depends on you what are you think about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
May 05, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
it depends on  project, some of them  I  sold  right after listing (exp: AIRtoken, Datum....) some of them  I am  going to HODL  for long period (exp: Helbiz, BQB)
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
you need to see first if the bounty token you get have a good future and promising? if does you should to hold it the price will be high on the market. but if that token having crash maybe you can sell.
Pages:
Jump to: