Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 87. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
If these coins have entered the market and the price exceeds the price of the ICO could certainly direct sale. But sold only half of it, that is half the price when the sale could be higher. If you're absolutely sure for detained you check first on the development of the coins.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 03:01:48 AM
For me I will say is matter of personal decision because some people are in need of money instantly to they want to sell immediately. But what I know is that holding will allow you to earn bigger. I have some project I participated on but the amount of token is to small to just to sell now. Imagine having only 200 token or 100 token when price in coin market is 0.005 that will take time and you have no option than to wait only until it get to $1 or even more. One thing now is that the amount of participants are too many for some project so when the reward will come it will be small. One thing is to check the amount estimated to give to bounty participants in the project. Then know whether we can earn big from the project.
Activity: 117
May 05, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
For a token bounty I will suggest to hold because most of them are too low price after the distribution. You are not deserve to get a low pay, so better to hold because the price would be rise.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
it all depends on your strategy, many tokens that have fundamentals are good enough to hold. but not infrequently the price will fall above 50% when listing on the exchange. you should analyze it
Activity: 79
May 05, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
If the coin that I get from bounty potential growth, after the coin is distributed I hold it for short time. And analyze the price in the market. If coin is potential growth I want to hold until the highest price.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 05, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
Based on my personal experience here in cryptocurrency;  no matter what currency is,  you should hold it if thr market value is too  low and sell it for a higher market value, 
just to obtained a huge amount of income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
Most bounty hunters immediately dump the coins they get since they treat it as payment for work that they've done.

As for me, I wait for a few days and see how active the team is after the ICO ends. If the team achieves what they have stated in their road map, I HODL for a long time.

But if delays happen, most of the time I dump them immediately.
If you closely follow the project during the bounty campaign, then long before its end it is clear whether to hold tokens for a long time. However, I prefer to go to the end and wait for the project to be fully realized. I do not sell tokens that I receive from bounty campaigns.
If you're fine with it go and sell your tokens if not,hold. The decision of yours will follow. No one will ever decide for you since you belong in community. For instance, I also have tokens and what I do with it is I save or hold it but if I really need some money,I have no choice but to sell it. As long as I'm gonna spend it to a very important reason.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If the token is on exchange and you see that is not good to sell just hold it. And I think it depends to the market supply of bounty the allocation that give to every participants so you want a profit buy their token in exchange because if your token is low and the coin is always dump you cannot get any profit. You have no choice either you buy to the market or hold it forever.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
May 04, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
With the continuous development amd improvement of the altcoin industry particularly in tge tokens sector, we can now see that tokens are becoming more and more suitable to hold or to long-term investments. Which is nice simce this means that tokens are becoming mire and more profitable in tge passage of time. So I suggest you hold even your bounty rewards if you don't have anything big to spend on.
Activity: 283
May 04, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
Some coins are received from bounty rewards which we need to offload immediately it's paid because they don't have potential to become a promising project. Likewise we have some that's worthy of keeping at least for 3 months for a better rewards. So we should try to demarcate the two differently.
Activity: 921
May 04, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
I think that the tokens received by you for bounty company is better to keep in your wallet for at least six months, and after they can be sold or kept on.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
Most bounty hunters immediately dump the coins they get since they treat it as payment for work that they've done.

As for me, I wait for a few days and see how active the team is after the ICO ends. If the team achieves what they have stated in their road map, I HODL for a long time.

If you closely follow the project during the bounty campaign, then long before its end it is clear whether to hold tokens for a long time. However, I prefer to go to the end and wait for the project to be fully realized. I do not sell tokens that I receive from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Considering that a typical crypto-exchange will launch any shit in your hands, if only you paid for it, then you will wait for the nearest pump and merge the tokens. Later, you will understand, buy after the dump or not

Why do I think so?
Often exchanges like to take tokens when listing. Respectively, the exchanges are directly interested in the pump of the coins, then to go out, failing the course and cutting down the cache on the hamsters who ran up to hyip.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
I have a strategy against the token I have, I will sell my token and when the price becomes low I will buy back the tokens I have. because if we just rely on sell and not buy back we will lose and not get profit.
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
The current market development is getting better, a lot of bounty tokens that have increased the price it would be nice you hold the token for some time so you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 66
May 04, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
It depends on your beliefs and desires, can you see whether the coins have potential in the future?
I think if coins have potential in the future, you better save.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Any way some bounty hunter are fund of selling after been paid,this could be due lack of confidence on the project but holding a token some times is better,it gives you and edge to gain more benefits and profits
Activity: 503
May 04, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
i prefer holding bounty token that sell it right away. I usually hold token for a couple of months because after their campaign, most bounty have events coming that affect the price and make it pump and sometimes they have a good deal to those who have their token like giving additional free tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
For me, if you want to maximize the profit from the tokens that you earned from the tunge bounty programs that you once participated in, I suggest that you keep these tokens because at the moment a lot of tokens are growing. And you do not want to miss an important price drop? Therefore, I suggest you take these tokens that you earned.
Pages:
Jump to: