Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 89. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 03, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Depending on what token you hold. it's better to do your own research about the token you have. If you think you have a good token, it's better to hold it until the price rises to the point you want. But, if you have shitcoin it better to sell it because holding it is just useless.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
everyone has their own strategy,but I'm trying to keep the tokens as long as possible( if the money is urgently needed, then I sell part)
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
May 03, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
see first, if the price in the market is the same as the current price of the ICO, I think it is worth to sell and buy other altcoin more potentially. because usually the token price will drop when new entry in the market. but if you are strong, you can hold it for the long term until the price you want. me too, there are some tokens that I have sold, there is  I hold because I think the tokens have a good potential.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
It seems to me that some coins can be sold immediately, and the second part can be stored for several months. It seems to me that this is the most reliable strategy.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
May 03, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
İn my opinion market is recovering now. You should hold token in your wallet. İf market is decareising you will sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
I usually sell some coins to fix little income. But many coins leave and wait for growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Sometimes you just do not want to register on various unfamiliar exchanges, especially when there may be problems with the policy of knowing your customer. Therefore, I try to keep tokens until the project reaches the top exchanges, and then I decide how much to sell depending on the project itself.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
May 03, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
At first there is usually no sense to rush to sell because now price of tokens immediately after the ICO rarely rises strongly upwards.  Therefore, in most cases, you need to keep about a year received coins and hope that project will still be successful.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
It all depends on what kind of token it is.  If these are good tokens, then it's worth hold them for a few months.  I think the price of them will grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
you can see from the progress of the project from the bounty, if the project continues to grow then the price of the token will also continue to grow so that if you hold it then you will get more profit, but it's up to you
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
Maybe i should sell some and hold some because i think bounty tokens can be grow up rapidly in time may past. Bounty has a lot of potential to grow maybe should hold it for a long term and be profitable on it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
My policy with regard to the bounty is to sell such half immediately, after the coin is released to the stock exchange, and leave half for long-term storage. Most of the tokens most likely will not return to their original price, but some can make a significant profit over time.
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
May 03, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
For me it is better to hold it for a day or two until you sell it because in this way you can maximize the profits you will get in your bounty rewards but you can sell it if you want to because we still do not know it will pump or dump
It depends if the price will pump early and go down later. All coins are different, there are coins that have a high value in the beginning and low value at the end, and a coin that have low value at the beginning and will bloom later. Just have an update on the coins you have. If the value increase then that is the right time to sell. If it is low then just hold for a while.
Activity: 292
May 03, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
it depends on you, if you are satisfied with the profit you get you can sell it, but if I personally I will hold token from bounty because I am sure the token price of bounty can depart 10x from the price of ICO.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
For me it is better to hold it for a day or two until you sell it because in this way you can maximize the profits you will get in your bounty rewards but you can sell it if you want to because we still do not know it will pump or dump
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
I am holding my tokens, but I didn't see any advantages from holding. Most of the tokens that I have decreased its value. However, I am continuing to hold my tokens, I hope we will land soon.
Good point.
In my opinion, if project is promising, you must hold, because all industry is growing and you will get more profit in the future anyway.
Sometimes it is better to sell, but you have to do it fast, while price is still on the level.
Activity: 170
May 03, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
you should hold the token from bounty because the price is unstable, hold until the price is stable and rise. because the after market price is so low, and it is not worth to do the bounty if you sell your token when the price is low.
Activity: 420
May 03, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
You can earn two token in ico wich is potential and not then you'll earn a potential coins and have a good value in future and more popular then its good to hold and if you earn not more potential coin its better to pump it.
Activity: 532
May 03, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
If a project is promising and you see that tokens are growing, then of course keep them until better times and I hope you get rich.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
Hold promising coin with good project and known team.

Dump useless tokens as they will get less and less valuable Smiley .

The whole diffiiculty is to determine in which category belongs the coin you have in hand...
Pages:
Jump to: