Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 48. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
I think if you get the token by free, you can directly to sell the token before the price getting down for more. and if you get the token by buying at the market, then you have two option which is, you can sell it to get your money's back and you can hold it for a while until the token price can increase again. but I assume that you get the token by free so I think you can sell it now and you can buy back the token when the price is down too deep.
Activity: 63
August 23, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
If you bought that token,you should cut loss then buy it at dip,you have chance to earn more money and if you have token when you join bounty or airdrop,i think the best choice is wait.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
This is what I think actually. Strategy is what matter most in crypto world. Once you been studying the price of a particular coin and the coin just rised all of a sudden and you are sure the price is still coming down, you can sell and wait till it comes down and make purchase again if only the coin has future. Always remember to follow these steps.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
As an investor you'd mist have done your diligent research on the project before investing your money.
If you identified the project to be solid and have good potential, then you should not be bothered by the initial dump, which is a common trend in the bearish market
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
I thought, I would hold my token after registering with several exchangers. If there is only one exchanger and I sell it all, it will make the price worse and the profit we get is only a little.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
Yes, now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very simple. Many of the projects the ICO are unable to collect even the softcup, and even if harvested, the token once goes to the stock exchange immediately drops in price. I believe that this whole situation is temporary and the market will soon grow, and with it the altcoins.
Activity: 104
August 23, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
I do not have to do anything according to my opinion if you want to buy it is okay otherwise you wait but do not think of selling it.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
I am new in crypto currency but I think waiting should be the perfect answer
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
If you are a trader then you yourself know what to do in such a situation and how to profit from the fall. If you are a regular bounty hunter and do not know the skills of trading, then you better wait for growth.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
It depends on the token itself or your demand from that token. If the token has the potential to regain the growth then you should wait. But if there is no hope that it can grow again then sell as soon as you can.
Activity: 364
August 23, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
Crypto market situation is currently bad, and many people panic because prices are falling. waiting and holding the coin until the price stabilizes is the best way to not lose a lot of money.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
Toknen I would hold. After all, all the crypt goes down as you have noticed. And why. tokenen to stay in place. After all, it also depends on it. Here. " By the end of the year the cue-ball will go up and then the Token will also go up.
Activity: 53
August 23, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
If the fall has just begun, sell. And if the price is already low - keep and buy more.
For example, selling an ethereum for $ 260 is not a good idea
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
Well Hodling was the ultimate philosophy of Crypto in a last year as it was a bear market. If someone keep hodling this year he should have definitely get rekt. In this market it should be a combination of hodling and selling at top.But this is always tough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
You don't need to sell your tokens because you're in lost so far as they're good projects. What you can do to minimize loosing is, on a good day when the market looks green and you've probably made some +13% or +27% on a token, you don't need to keep holding. We're not in the bull run. Sell them and wait for a day or 2. The value will drop and you'll buy back. Thou you're still in lose, you've gotten more volume. It's better than just looking at your portfolio doing nothing.
Activity: 164
August 23, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
It is actually painful to see the market becoming so low at this point in time. How the market has gone down now and the token price going down as well is something which so many crypto lovers don't really expect either particularly the investors. Many  bounty hunters also do contribute to how the price of tokens do go down in the market. They just like to dump the tokens cheaply since they never bought the tokens. But for an investor, reverse is the case. My advise for investors is to wait and not sell tokens yet when the price goes down. The investors should hold tokens  until the price moons before selling.
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

the rise and fall of the price of the crypto currency is normal, you don't panic by looking at the current market situation. By mid-2017 all market prices also weakened as they are today, but at the end of 2017 all prices rose, so many people regretted not believing in bitcoin. hold your coin, and wait for the price to recover.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
August 23, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
you will regret if you do so. why do want to sell faster when the market is going down? its all part of the game. However take note , it would be a big regret after selling and things will start shooting up. Always have it in mind and check your past chats. The tokens will face stress and you will decide to sell until it turns bullish and you will regret
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 23, 2018, 10:17:54 AM
we have to wait for cheap prices if we sell now, surely we will not get anything and maybe do it slowly or wait for the best first. Never complain to sell it regardless of the tokens we will get
If we think well for now it is better that we keep holding it,
even if we sell with conditions like this, of course the results we get later are not what we want,
so the point is we have to keep holding it and still be patient to wait for his condition to improve
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
It's too hurt for me if I sell my token right now.all my token drops below 50% from ico price. And some even drop more than 200%. Token price will recover only if Ethereum price going up. But like we see now, eth price falling to around 300$ and never bounce back. Maybe need more time before eth can find the way to goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: