Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 46. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
First of all, you need to make research about this ICO. Not all ICOs token price go down, but a huge part of them. If you know, that price will go down after ICO it`s cost to sell tokens immediately and after 5 days buy it cheaper.

I think we need to wait until it recovers again and this is what many people are doing today they are holding their  coins to avoid any loses because most people believed that soon market will increase its market value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
First of all, you need to make research about this ICO. Not all ICOs token price go down, but a huge part of them. If you know, that price will go down after ICO it`s cost to sell tokens immediately and after 5 days buy it cheaper.
Activity: 155
August 24, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Now is not the best time to sell tokens.  It is better to hold the tokens until the end of the year.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
I will wait, there's no point in selling now if you missed an opportunity to sell after listing. I hope that the situation on the market will change after accepting CBOE ETF at the end of September.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
I think if trends goes down then sell it because there is a really small chance that this tokens will rise if the project is not so good to keep it high.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Here at FinanceX, we are in a unique situation. We started our own exchange for the Southeast Asian market that is far superior to the current options. We actually launched in Vietnam 5 days ago and already have 6000 registered users. This will give our FNX token a platform to keep increasing in value. Especially as we open new exchanges in the region to create an interexchange network favoring high liquidity.

Most other tokens have to get themselves on to an exchange which by the looks of the second quarter of 2018, is easier said than done.
Activity: 644
August 24, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

All of us are going sad about this situation. Token is just like Bitcoin if the price of it is low at the moment learn to wait. As far as I know, the price of it will go rise again. Just wait a few days for it. The down fall of token is also not permanent. Do not panic and sell all of your tokens if this thing happen. Just hold and wait because it will rise again.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
Of course, any person is upset when he sees that his money is being thrown away, but with a competent train of thought investor will wait for recovery, not just because he invested his money exactly in KCY, that means there is faith in the project and hope for development.
I have tokens of some projects, I believe in development, so I don't sell, even despite the low price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
the situation makes us difficult to take a deal, sometimes waiting too long not give us a solution and the tokens price becomes worse. i think you better sell all of tokens and go buy BTC or ETH.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 24, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
Many offer to wait. But the price continues to fall. Perhaps in this situation it would be better to sell tokens and buy Ethereum.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
The token goes down because people are unhealthy. That is, those who gave tokens what they would give out to all the participants of the company, and they took all the tokens themselves. Therefore, while they do not throw all their tokens at a bargain price, nothing will change.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
My first instinct was to quickly sell the tokens. But if you look at the price for which and are willing to buy you will understand that it is very small. In any case, a new pump will start soon. I advise you not to sell your tokens at extortionate prices. It's better to wait a bit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
I will rather wait and sell for good profit than sell now and regret not HODL when the price skyrockets. Those that sell early end up regretting or be happy they did when the coin becomes a shit coin. Either way, it is a risk one has to take.
Activity: 183
August 24, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
I think it's better to wait, because the price has now grown a little and maybe in a couple of weeks there will be good growth.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 04:24:08 AM
of course wait, if you wait for it until the price goes up then the profit you will receive will increase. but if you sell it now, you won't get anything.
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
l think people have options on this, there's  always a right time to sell or  wait given the different market conditions and situations.
Patience will be put  to the test over time and strategies will shift and adapt   as it is rigorously challenged. I believe if you truly have
that strong belief that it wiII be better to hold and sell later, that option can be very lucrative if  things play out well  and the market
favors your perception on the tokens you have.  I'll stick to holding and monitor it closely.
Activity: 136
August 24, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
Make sure your token is from an industry that deserves to be trusted for its ability to develop tokens. That way the time you use to wait will not be in vain and will produce good benefits for you. Don't let your tokens come from a team that is lazy in developing token technology so that it will continue to experience shrinkage and then disappears by natural selection from crypto.
Activity: 85
August 24, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
You could sell it immediately if you can track the token listing then after a day for sure the price will go down and buy again if you feel like the project is worth holding for
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
I will suggest you hold, if you know that when you sell now , that it will be a loss to you.
Hold until you see a reasonable profit or when the market recovers.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 03:32:41 AM
it will depends on once conviction. If you want to hold or sell. If you believe in the company you are into or i mean project well and you think it is succeeding then wait cause there will be a posibility to go higher in value but if the project is failing then you might as well sell.
Pages:
Jump to: