Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 49. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:09:13 AM
And what's the point of selling tokens if they fall? I'm waiting for the market to turn, and then I will sell slowly
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 23, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
We need to wait for the interest with the company's tokens to grow. I am also involved in many startups as an investor and I'm also waiting for the perfect moment. So patience and you will succeed.
Activity: 172
August 23, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
in my opinion, people who sell their coins at very cheap prices are people who are very stupid because they do not know how the potential of a coin is and they panic at prices that continue to fall
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

many investors want to wait for long time until the price pump or increase. For gaining more and it can double their money or more than, strong in working on this part have more patience and they have a lot of confidence the key of some investors.
Activity: 410
August 23, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
we have to wait for cheap prices if we sell now, surely we will not get anything and maybe do it slowly or wait for the best first. Never complain to sell it regardless of the tokens we will get
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Why sell if the token has fallen heavily.If you do not sell immediately,then expect future growth.The fall cannot last forever.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Now it is the worse idea to sell. If you get stucked with your coins for some reason, I would suggest to Hold anyway. Imagine if you sell today and in few days\weeks the market will make about X2 or X3 - how would you feel? Do not panic, people, everything will be allright
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 23, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
You can sell it if you think the price will continue to fall and if you think the price in the crypto market will rise you have to wait patiently. If you are not sure of rising prices then you can leave the crypto world  Wink
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
For the time being offering is never been smart thought on the grounds that bitcoin rate is going up and alt coins dropping rapidly and gravely so sit tight for quite a while on the grounds that as we have some drop in bitcoin altcoins will went ahead great and rise so you can take great benefit presently purchasing in some great and strong coins is suggested in light of the fact that this cost wouldn't remain for long time and purchasing currently will give great benefit
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
If you sell your tokens to early it will not become profitable. In times like this that the market is red, your tokens are cheap. Wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 602
August 23, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
If the market is moving down, there are several ways to make money on it, but it's not as simple as it seems to you, because now the market is always categorically opposed to being earned on it. This is the standard situation.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
I really hope for the best. I hope that the prices for crypto currency will soon begin to grow. But in life it happens that everything does not happen as we plan. What if the price continues to fall?!
Activity: 48
August 23, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
for some time now I have lost money in holding altcoins which I feel has high investment potential and after 4 altcoin months it rises again but does not last long, what should I do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
It's a shame when the price after the ICO falls,but investors should be able to wait and understand that this situation is normal. When you participate in the ICO you need to be a patient investor who is willing to wait. Earlier it was possible to speculate, now the situation has changed. The main thing is to wisely choose what to invest in and believe in the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 23, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Now is the worst time to sell tokens. I think only after the cryptocurrency market has fully recovered, will it be possible to choose the right moment to sell tokens at a good price.
Activity: 138
August 23, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
I think we should wait for price restoration to next highs. I am very faithful that crypto market will boom soon . SO i suggest we should wait for it. the perfect time of call is coming soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 23, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
Yes, almost all projects after the ICO is completed, the price of coins falls, only a few projects whose coin prices are stable even up.
To work around this, when after the ICO is finished and the price falls, what I do is sell it while I still get profit, if it falls, based on my experience the price of the coin is very difficult to rise.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:22:21 AM
Token goes down Wait or sell?if a token is already listed on the market there are many to sell when you are listed but when you have your token and you do not have to sell it is possible to increase its price to the market we can not really say to sell you immediately or hold it because when you hold your token it is also possible to be scam so it's depend why analize how much you approach.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
I have been waiting on many of the token bought last year. I am holding these token becauseci believe in what value they bring to the table and I know as soon as the project behind these token meet their deadlines, the value of it's token will rise.
The fall of bitcoin is the fall of all crypto coin, this my dilemma too that I've almost lost 80% of my crypto investment but I should have to make a decision not to sell my coin on this bloody market. I think this coming December is worth waiting for and if still market continuously down then I will sell all my coin and forget everything about crypto, am I right on my decision?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:58:58 AM
One of the greatest qualities of an investor is the ability to read and understand how the market works, and correlate it with its current state. We all know that the more people drop tokens, the more the price of this token falls. The market can be confident, but this does not mean that it will remain forever. To have a good profit, it is advisable to hold on to the fact that the market enters the market.
Pages:
Jump to: