Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 50. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
maybe waiting and holding it is the best way for now. I personally always use the buyback method when the token drops further than the price when I bought it before and to last hold it because it will be better even though it will spend time. if we look at this week there is still a slight increase in the market but this is a sign of the possibility that prices will rise again.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
When the price of this token goes down, I can do two possibilities. I can wait and I can sell. Before I decide to wait or sell, I first analyze the market price of the token that I have. This analysis is also useful to see the chances of success from tokens or coins that I have in the future. When my analysis says the token is far from the chance of success then I will sell it but if my analysis says the token or coin still has potential future expectations then I will wait until the price improves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
I advise to hold tokens a little. At least till October/November. Then it will be possible cryptomarket growth. Before this time you shouldn't sell them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.

As what the saying says, "the world is round", so when the price falls, we should not lose hope and just believe that it will rise again. It is ok to hold the coins we have or sell it if we want and then buy another coin, depends on our preference.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 06:25:04 AM
It's actually not a good strategy to sell your tokens at a loss. If the value is low, but you're still on profit it could be worth selling with the intention of buying when the value drops more. Whatever the situation, it's better not to sell at a loss.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 23, 2018, 06:21:13 AM
I have been waiting on many of the token bought last year. I am holding these token becauseci believe in what value they bring to the table and I know as soon as the project behind these token meet their deadlines, the value of it's token will rise.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 23, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
Sellvas fast as you can because your token may never rise again! You msy wake one day and realise all your money is gone and there is nothing you can do about it! If you sold at loss, at least you've got something!

The majority of coins are down pretty much 90% or more from ath. Selling now is essentially losing everything. Except for a tip that stays left. In this market you need to stay strong and avoid selling out of panic. If you have to much skin in the game then you need to change your exposure to this market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

We cannot blame investors and bounty hunters why they go that way. It seems that market finds it hard to recover and market will take long time to recover so they are just being wise. Of course we don't wanna lose money so sell it immediately rather wait for a long time or just watch how you lose your profit little-by-little. Me, I will also sold token I've got coz sometimes it is not always right to hold. But if the token seems to have a good future, then hold.
Activity: 49
August 23, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
You better wait for it to go moon again mate Smiley you will loss your profit or regret if you go on panic selling . it's all normal for a token to go down all market undergo through that. there is nothing you can do about it Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 23, 2018, 02:15:35 AM
Many of "expersts" recommend sell 30-40 percent and exchange to btc.
If etf one more time postponed in september altcoins jump to the next hole
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
Sellvas fast as you can because your token may never rise again! You msy wake one day and realise all your money is gone and there is nothing you can do about it! If you sold at loss, at least you've got something!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
Current coin prices are indeed very fall and this also affects the price of a token ICO. So it is better to keep your coins. You should do a long-term trade so that you do not experience a loss. We have to be patient until the crypto coins back up.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
Of course the price of all script coins went very low. Personally, I don't have the patience to wait for them in the long run. Until the market situation comes back again, it's just patience, don't panic about dumping the market price.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
It's now a common tin for people to sell their tokens immediately it's listed on exchanges. Some people need the money urgently while some just  sell due to lack of belief or foresight in the project. It's good to have some patience and not sell at loss
Activity: 83
August 22, 2018, 06:47:39 PM
 I also believe that waiting is the best thing to now, the best is yet to come, just wait because nearly this year i know coins will rise just like bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Why should you sell token when its price has gone down, that is a loss on your side mate. Wait for the market to get restored so that when you sell you can also gain some amount of profit from your investment into the ICO
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
As for me you do not need to sell tokens because in any case you will see growth and if it is not borrowed money then you can wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
 i think this is too late if talking about selling or holding. the price goes down too deep
if you wanna sell, it's too late. so the only one option is holding your coin
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
better to sell tokens immediately when going on the stock exchange and not wait, otherwise the price will drop and you will not be able to make any profit at all.  I checked it on myself many times
Activity: 55
August 22, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
I think at the moment we should not sell our tokens for a penny on the stock exchange. I also have a lot of tokens, but after they went to the exchange they fell. Therefore, I think we should wait and sell them when they start to grow, while leaving a small part of this token in the hope of their further growth.
Pages:
Jump to: