Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 53. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Sell. Yes, it is highly recommend from me to sell your tokens without waiting. I think tokens have no chance for go up. It can go down only because almost all coins go down and remain down now a days. If the coin market recover it’s old position or can go up and remain then only token can be go up. You must know lots of task need to do for token granted.  After hard work for task it is very little which we can really earn.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
Of course, over time, the market will recover and may lead to higher prices.Holding is the best choice on the market now.
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
I think that the market will not remain in this situation for several years. Of course, after a while he will recover. You should be patient .
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
it still good if you can wait for a while to see the price will be back to increase and don't sell if the price does not rise. I know it will need a long time before the price can increase again and maybe you cannot wait for a long time but this is only the way that you can do when the token goes down. for me, I prefer to wait and still hold the token for a while.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
I would never sell my coins when prices are down. It is best to hold the coins for now. Once the market starts to recover, at that point you can start thinking about selling.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
My choice is to keep. At such a cheap price you do not need to sell altcoins, altcoins give a chance to earn x50-x100 in a year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
I believe that to sell at a loss is the last thing. If, of course, you have an alternative for which you are willing to make sacrifices, while you know exactly if you invest this money in a stupid coin and it will show many times higher income, then Yes! Why not give it a try?! But if you have nowhere to hurry and in time you are not limited, why prematurely muddy the water, wait and eventually you will be satisfied with the high rate of the coin. After all, the market will someday begin to grow, and therefore it will grow all!
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 20, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
Do not wait long, better fix your profit or loss, when the crypto market is negative, do not wait for miracles, I made many mistakes and waited, now my crypt coins are worth a penny.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 20, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
I think that everything depends on the prospects of the project. Therefore, if the project is promising, one can wait until the coin grows in price. If the project is weak and unpromising, you must sell it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 12:49:00 PM
If you bought coins recently, not at the very top, I advise you to keep the coins, because most of the good projects will shoot one after another.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

It all depends on your strategy and the look at the future of the crypto currency. I'm not going to sell my coins for a long time. I invest only those money that I'm not afraid of losing and I'm willing to wait a long time.
Activity: 1022
August 20, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
to buy as those with the blood on the street, as much with blood on the street...
as the shifts on range on sphere to shows with distance on difference as keen with the further to gains on exchange with returns on dispute as displacing use on spares with possession on supports as running of action as efforts to results with one as closing with nominals on profit with finest on extent.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
When the tokens go down it will better to buy and not to sell. The best time to sell is when the tokens went up hence we can get profit from our actions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:37:23 AM
In the crypto market nothing is stable and you never know at what point of time you are going to address what in the market due to its volatility people work according to that and it has really made people to learn patience in their entire life and when you see the token goes down its better to wait for the market to get back to its form as no one likes to come back home empty handed so better to have patience and wait for the market to rise and if you are sure the market is going to crash in the coming future and not able to make a move in the future then better to sell as early as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Everything depends on what is now in your deposit. If you have the opportunity to take risks, then do it, because very soon you will have the opportunity to observe how quickly the market is growing, for this many people will make great efforts to increase demand
Activity: 81
August 20, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
If you set a stop hardship and the esteem trigger the stop mishap then it is positively better to pitch it and sit tight for another opportunity to enter again yet if you don't set any stop disaster and you starting at now lose an extraordinary arrangement by then it's more astute to just hold it until the point when the moment that the cost goes up afresh, you have to hold up a long time anyway it's better than lose a significant measure of money.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 09:11:09 PM
If the investor is still not too late for the dump, it is best to sell all their tokens, because either way, the coins or tokens is dumping and the only choice they got is to sell it and buy it in the dip if its possible.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 09:09:41 PM
if that happens, I will hold the coin. let the price go down, we don't need to be affected. let investors and others sell their assets. we better just see it. if you have more assets, maybe you can buy them when prices go down.
Activity: 18
August 19, 2018, 09:00:42 PM
it is better for us to withhold than to experience trade losses and will definitely experience ups and downs from where we need patience and strong consideration Cool
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
I dont just sell my token i sell it at a very reasonable amount for me to be able to make my profit so in order to achieve this i hold my token and wait so i think waiting will be the best than selling
Pages:
Jump to: