Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 54. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:58:41 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Usually this happens! From my expereince. Many of the newly created Coins Normally falls below ICO price after hitting exchanges. Then gradually, It begins to grow upwards and diversified. It takes a while for this processed.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
This is according to fundamental  of the project,  if that project has strong team member and they keep to development purpose of the project, so that token has chance to going up.  Wink
 But if that project does not have any  good fundamental,  the price of the token can be continue going down. There are already some token going down more than 1/10 Cool, so we should know first the fundamental of the project before decide to hold it.
Activity: 546
August 19, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
Sometimes it's better to sell some tokens than blindly holding on to them in the hope that they will rise again. Some tokens once they have fallen, never get back up. Some even continue to fall until they are worth little to nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
If we scroll down now the entire list of top 100 crypto currencies, it's almost impossible to come across green. Bright red charts and figures flash everywhere. This is very bad for the whole community and everyone around. I can not imagine what investors can already feel and those who could become them. We must calm down and wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:22:09 PM
If you purchased the top tokens, then I think wait for the next bull market) now all the coins are falling , but they can also grow very quickly )
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Yea,a lot has happened in the cryptoworld,so many irregularities and manipulations,this isn't new ,so in time like this all you need do is to hold your tokens because prices will definitely push up back
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
It depends on your strategy for investments and belief in the project. If you trust in projects in which invested that it isn't necessary to sell it is necessary to wait. If isn't present - that it is necessary to sell and not to think of it.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
We never know when we reach the bottom but I suppose that we are near to it now. Personally I am holding my coins and
waiting for while the bullish market arrives . Hopefully in September the market start increasing and there will be much
better positions for selling.
Activity: 149
August 19, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
Token down many will definitely hold the coins. But if you see the market situation a lot of people who panic and sell tokens. Each person has different strategies and possible they sell tokens to buy tokens that have a great potential.
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
The market is quite down comparing it to the previous weeks where a lot of greens where seen. During market era like this, it is best to stay calm and if possible buy as many coins you can and hold for the next market recovery which will eventually lead to a rise in price.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
Hello everyone!
We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.
And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?
I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.
What is your idea?
My simple opinion is in that, if you haven't sold already it is too late to do that because the price is silly, so you would just lose. And then the only option available for you would be to hold and wait.
Activity: 24
August 19, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Here need a third option! Buy! After such a general fall of the market, will be a big rise, wake up!
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
Sell when it's going down, buy when it starts to rise. This is the golden rule for investment but for so, you should be able to analyse the bull and bear trend and not fall for bull trap or a bear trap (short fake fluctuation).
That is why knowledge is that important even in holding, you need to speculate every move of your coin/ token to predict if holding could give you more profits in coming days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
Well, now is a very difficult time, I do not sell tokens myself (I'm waiting for the right moment to sell tokens at a good price
copper member
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
It all depends on the project. If there is a certainty that the project will be in demand on the market in this case, I do not sell my tokens. But now the falling market and a lot of projects, even very strong projects when their token goes to the exchange, the price is very much reduced. And it goes on for a long time. Therefore, even you can sell and after a while buy even cheaper.
Activity: 12
August 19, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
market is down this time but little bit patience required so keep calm and try not to sell right now and wait for the market to rise
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
Wait! always wait. Market seems to be in a good condition now atleast it is not decreasing continuously right. Tokens will follow bitcoin if the market grew up again this year. And if you sell your tokens right now you might regret more later. Tokens have different purposes it is their basis in increasing and decreasing if people love it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
August 19, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
i think better wait , if u sell rightnow u just get loss and cant cover it , the market is on going to recover i think , just keep patience
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

All of us will definitely suggest that you wait and hold all of your tokens or else you will regret it your whole life. If you are not going to be patient, might as well sell all your tokens already and leave the token out of your sight so that you won't have a broken heart as its value goes up in the future. It might take time but it will be worth it for sure.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
I think we should wait and don't do sell in panic because investors are waiting to panic seller and i think market will up soon so you can just Hold and Hold gives you more profit compare to sell in this poor market.
Pages:
Jump to: