Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 70. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:40:31 AM
If you own multiple Tokens of ICO projects, you should plan to divide them and sell them. You should not hold many Tokens for a long time, they may lose value in a short time.
Sorting what kind of coins that go into a portfolio should allow the profits on each coin to grow a lot more.
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
August 14, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
I think when everything is falling so quickly it is necessary to have time to sell tokens at a profitable price and then buy this tokens at the most minimal price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
If you have decided that it is cryptomarket collapse - nothing will stop you from sellin crypto to save remaining money, but if you believe in technology and future growing, you should hold.
Everything is said absolutely accurately, if you really do not believe in technology, then nothing will change your opinion. Even the most believable forecast, I think that now the whole situation will depend only on September 30.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
If you own multiple Tokens of ICO projects, you should plan to divide them and sell them. You should not hold many Tokens for a long time, they may lose value in a short time.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
If you have decided that it is cryptomarket collapse - nothing will stop you from sellin crypto to save remaining money, but if you believe in technology and future growing, you should hold.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
With the current market situation, which is not really good, and also sometimes the bounty hunters that sell the coins and make the price drops, of course i won't let myself sell all of my coins.
I think everyone invest because they want to gain profits. So why will we sell our coins when the price drops? It's not profitable at all. I won't ever do that if i'm an investor.
But still, it depends actually. If i see that the coins may not have any great prospect in the future, then maybe i'll let it pass and sell it for small profits. But if i see that it may be big, i'll try to wait and sell in when the price increases a lot in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
It is better to sell all of your tokens while you still can to not loss all of your earnings. Market price as of this days are so red. Better sell all before you are already too late. Buy back when the tokens hits the last price drop.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 01:00:10 AM
Esperience has shown that those who are quick to sale their tokens dosent make the best out of crypto, after all a principal dominant character i have come to see here is what i call "the rise and fall of ocean tide" i mean the fluctuation in price so why hory
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 12:56:09 AM
like other people said, it is better to wait and don't sell the tokens because the token has the opportunity to get an increase in the future. although we don't know how long we need to wait, it is no problem for us to keep safe in our wallet because it doesn't need any fee to keep the tokens. and if the project is really good then I am sure that the price can increase so you can sell at that time.
Activity: 169
August 14, 2018, 12:35:08 AM
the best Idea today is to wait for the ball run of all token this coming Ber month!! just hold for a lettle longer for waiting list in exchanger !!will go to the moon!!
Activity: 350
August 14, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
as long as the investor still hodling their tokens you can hold your token too, price down because majority of bounty participant and airdrop participant selling off theirs reward right after token distributed, i think the price will rising atleast to the initial coin offering price

Yeah so true, when the bounty tokens are distributed, the price of that token will fall because of many bounty hunters sell their tokens and it makes the price fall. It's better to hold your tokens until 1-2 months when bounty hunter already sold all their tokens and wait until the project developed and when it happen, the price of the token will increase for sure.
Activity: 70
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 13, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
just go with the flow.. learn to play along in the market.. Yes indeed market is not so stable .  For some reasons . But its just temporary know when to sell or to buy stocks/token.. Just have a background check before investing .. Just wait for the right time.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
It will depend on the kind of tokens I am holding and for how far I am trusting those tokens. I surely will hold my tokens if the price is down and will sell them when the price is increasing, unless I am in a hurry of having money. But it is very hard to predict the future of a coin.  
Activity: 178
August 13, 2018, 10:59:29 PM
if I prefer to choose to wait rather than sell. because if we choose to sell then we will experience a big loss. be patient for a few months for maximum benefit. this is the right time to buy rather than sell. remains optimistic the crypto market will rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
depends on your faith to the project there are a lot of ups and downs in crypto market you just need to know when to enter or leave a token.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 09:41:41 PM
The right time to invest, when the crypto value falls. Buy cheap and sell when prices rise
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
The price is too low, you have all your assets worth waiting for while bitcoin or altcoin grows, you will need about one or two months in order to break bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
The fact that the price of a token has dropped does not imply you must sell. You simply need to hodl and wait for the prices to pick up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 13, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

As an investor you should probably invest your money in good project project that tends to ssolve market problem. If that is the case it means you invest in the long term. You should not be quick to sell your token few month after listing give it a considerable amount of time before you sell.

There are times when the market might experience a significant price increase, you can sell and buy back when it is low. You should never sell sell your token when the market is down except you are in urgent need of money. B e patient with the market and it would come back to a stable value.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 13, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
Man currently everything is down, btc is sitting at 6,250$  all the alts are down I would wait for them to pump back up first!!!
Pages:
Jump to: