Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 71. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:47:39 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

my only advice is for you to wait until various tokens rises in price. There's no need selling in such a dip like this one going on at the moment. Crypto market is not much fun to say. Let's wait and see
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 05:46:00 PM
Trading with a stop-loss is kind of lame. Invest in a coin, watch the coin then sell it once its higher.

It's really lame in the sense that you are still losing. Holding is really the best remedy to cope your losses rather than selling it at a losing price. Once you invest, you must've to know first that crypto is very volatile and that it can go down so deep and that waiting for it to rise again is the least thing you can do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:44:52 PM
Although some people will advise you to hold the crypto but I must tell you that many cryptocurrencies are best sold off immediately after ICO. Many token that fell in price are yet to rise instead they keep falling. So think fast and reasonably.
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If the coins you have already listed to bounty hunters, then they can lower the price down and sell very cheaply, but if you give them the coins after a while, maybe the coin will do a small increase, without taking into account the growth of bitcoin. Accordingly, when bitcoin goes up, you can create a stir around your coin.

In my own I want to sell because I want money to sustained my family to buy something for the needs everyday. Even not too much big amount its enough for me I think it can have a big help of my needs.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
I think  that now you can not sell any altcoins.  The market is at the very bottom.  You just have to wait for growth.  It is possible that all altcoins from your portfolio will grow.  Of course, I'm not sure that all the coins will survive after this fall.  But in advance to predict what will happen next we can not.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 05:36:10 PM
The current market situation right now is unlikable for us investors. All of the coins In the market has full down more than 1/10 of its true price. Although it has affect us but I think we don't need to panic selling. The wisest move is to buy while the prices are quite low.
Agreed. After all, its a couple of steps down and already big players will take up the purchase of cryptocurrency and then you will not be able to buy so much cryptocurrency at such a low price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
The current market situation right now is unlikable for us investors. All of the coins In the market has full down more than 1/10 of its true price. Although it has affect us but I think we don't need to panic selling. The wisest move is to buy while the prices are quite low.
Activity: 141
August 13, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
Buy when people are panic and Sell when people are greedy. This is the golden rule in any market. And try to do your own research before doing any action.
And I think that it is not necessary to do any tests. The fact that the first comes to mind looking at the market, and will do most of the usual players. And the analysis is needed only to predict the behavior of big players.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Buy when people are panic and Sell when people are greedy. This is the golden rule in any market. And try to do your own research before doing any action.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 13, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
This is just a phase, it will soon pass and everything will fall back in place and even do a lot better.
that is true, in mt opinion a person should not rush to sell his or her coins it is better to wait and see what hapens next
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 13, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

i think taht it is better to wait and see what happens next and i think tat you woyld regret selling ypur coins tight now
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
This is just a phase, it will soon pass and everything will fall back in place and even do a lot better.
Activity: 45
August 13, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
Now we can see that the margin cost is reduced due to more supply and less demand. It is better now to hold our coin and sell later, if the price rises.
Activity: 63
August 13, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
Personally, I prefer to sell them, the thing is that I tend to hold too much tokens at the moment and looking at them just makes my head hurt Sad, so I sell most of them and keep the ones that I think are worth it, though I think I am becoming more selective at the time of selecting projects in order to avoid selling.
Sell the coins if you don't want them, there is other people wanting to have coins just sitting around in their cyberwallet.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:22:00 PM
Personally, I prefer to sell them, the thing is that I tend to hold too much tokens at the moment and looking at them just makes my head hurt Sad, so I sell most of them and keep the ones that I think are worth it, though I think I am becoming more selective at the time of selecting projects in order to avoid selling.
Activity: 518
August 13, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Yes, definitely with such prices as now sell in the red is very bad! I think we should wait out this market!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 13, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
If you set a stop loss and the price trigger the stop loss then it is definitely better to sell it and wait for another opportunity to enter again but if you don't set any stop loss and you already lose a lot then it's better to just hold it until the price goes up again, you have to wait a long time but it's better than lose a lot of money.
Trading with a stop-loss is kind of lame. Invest in a coin, watch the coin then sell it once its higher.
Activity: 50
August 13, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
In fact, cashing out can be one of quite terrible choices, so, hogler can conduct a preliminary analysis before cashing out, to give time for this moment to arise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
August 13, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
Right now there's no point in selling, we have fallen too low and now we only need to buy. This is certainly my opinion, but it seems to me that I'm right. You look at the charts and you will see that we are at the bottom.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 13, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
Selling of tokens or not during downtrend is a sole decision but in my own view I feel both selling and keeping of tokens is not a bad idea, the best thing is to sell part which is up to half of the tokens available so as to not make bigger loss if the prices falls the more.
Pages:
Jump to: