Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 75. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
Well, each has its own strategy, you can just keep the tokens for several years and at the end get a profit, and you can immediately record the profit  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 12, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
I did not begin to sell my coins and I simply resigned myself to the fact that I could completely lose them and all the money that I invested, now I just calmly watch the situation develop
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
If the price and exchange people you should sell them, perhaps waiting for a long time but the project will collapse
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 12, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

do you believe in bullish? if there is a significant decrease there then there will be an increase. rain does not always go down, there will be a sunny day for small holders to get big profits. so, I hope you can increase your patience to wait for the bullish on the market later.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
When the token price value is going down in the coin market, if you are not in need of money , maybe you can hold your tokens first in your wallet ,and just wait for a good time for value od tokens to rise up ,so that you will also have a good price when the time you sell your tokens.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 12, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

We all should wait, because the market is very red right now. It's not advisable and not a good idea to sell right at this moment. We should hold our bitcoins and wait for the recovery of the market, we may sell again when the price increases or the value is high.
It is true that the crypto market condition which is currently down is certainly not a good decision if we sell it,
with conditions like this there is certainly nothing we can do more than keep holding it first
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
Wait buddy don't sale it in loss hope up trend on the way patience is the key as you know so keep it tight since last year market pretty down we have to keep things in until 2020
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I suggest you don't panic if the token goes down
it's just a normal thing in crypto
sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down
just hold
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
This is a game and you have to enjoy it, if you have good token that it worth to hold, with hold the cutloss system and get more token value than before. But if not sell it fast and try to take profit from another token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
I think that the strategic key of a healthy investment is to know waiting patiently. If you trust the robustness of your cryptocurrency investment, selling isn’t a plausible move at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 07:58:52 AM
Many people's are very frustrated because token prices goes down and they are panic what to do wait are sold but double minded, but i suggest that if you haven't money to full fill personal needs than you sold otherwise wait for some time as prices goes up bitcoin than sold.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

We all should wait, because the market is very red right now. It's not advisable and not a good idea to sell right at this moment. We should hold our bitcoins and wait for the recovery of the market, we may sell again when the price increases or the value is high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
Current sales are similar to buying near all time high. The price can't be much lower than here. I really think it's stupid to sell now, don't let panic get the best from you and be patient.
Activity: 616
August 12, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
I think you should continue the hold your tokens.Now due to the decline in the  bitcoin price, altcoin prices also decline. But I believe the bull market will start soon. And when the bull market starts, there will be high increases in the token prices.

True, it was a somewhat bull market the past few days when bitcoin went up to I think 8000 and then after a few days it went down again so what we can do right now is really to wait and hold the tokens. I agree with the majority here that we just need to hold for the moment.
Activity: 378
August 12, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
Well if they token goes down ofcourse you should hold your tokens and wait for the value to rise up so you wont regret someday in any rush decision because holding it sometimes makes you more profitable
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
August 12, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
This market is good because everything is falling, so if you think that you are holding not promising coin, simply change it into something better, now is everything cheap and undervalued Wink.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
I think those who sold their altcoins will soon begin to regret as soon as the market starts to grow up . That will naturally push all other coins on the rise. Therefore, all this is temporary and do not worry ahead of time. In General, I will recommend to keep all the coins for a long time. A lot of people who are selling their token if goes down because the token that they hold is not potential to invest.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
I think you should continue the hold your tokens.Now due to the decline in the  bitcoin price, altcoin prices also decline. But I believe the bull market will start soon. And when the bull market starts, there will be high increases in the token prices.
Activity: 16
August 12, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
The simple logic for downtrend market condition is to hold your coin for profit but if you decided to entertain fear then its up to you, maybe you sell for loss or wait for a good market condition.
Activity: 756
August 12, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
In my opinion you can sell your altcoins to buy them back at a more attractive price, but if you do not know how to trade, then there are big risks.
In other cases it is better to just hold
Pages:
Jump to: