Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 74. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

before I make an investment by following IO, I think we should already know all the risks in the investment, one of which is a price that cannot be determined. I will hold back and see the opportunities available to make a profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
I think you should wait for the market to turn around, unless you've bought some very good coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 01:55:06 AM
I always work with reliable and promising projects. Therefore, during a period of falling prices, not panic - most projects will eventually restore their prices and show growth.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
In such situations, it is advisable not to panic and just wait until the price returns to the previous level
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:44:22 AM
A suitable solution always depends on the particular project chosen. I am guided by reliable projects. Therefore, I do not worry when their price falls a little - in any case they will restore their positions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
August 12, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Well, it is up to you if you want to sell your tokens, but it is not profitable to selling token in the low price really.
That's why when we choosing ICO to take a part, always do a fine research about the ICO project first.
So later the token price won't dropping because the ico is not good.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
So wait, you will be highly profitable when they repair
Activity: 77
August 12, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
Patience may be a battered word here but it is what we really needed in this trade. If you have patience then you will likely to survive in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 12, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
for me, if the project looks very promissing ang has the future to gain huge profit. i will not immediately sell my token, i hold it for a while and sell when the price going up
Activity: 658
August 12, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
personally i never sold a single token from my holding i trust project that i invest in and hodling forever trust is evreything in this space good luck Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
when I get bounty tokens, then I try to sell them immediately, because they basically fall in price. But now I'm trying to buy some promising tokens for a long-term perspective. While the market dumping, there is no point in selling
Dont panic sale! It is the humster's behaviour and you will lose the big part of your funds. Just wait until big exchange or product release and you will make a good profit!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
when I get bounty tokens, then I try to sell them immediately, because they basically fall in price. But now I'm trying to buy some promising tokens for a long-term perspective. While the market dumping, there is no point in selling
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
Very rarely do tokens begin to grow after another fall and their fall in 90% of cases-forever. So I would advise you to sell while you can get at least a minimum benefit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
At first I was like to hold my assets despite everything whatsoever now I'm going to stick to another strategy. If token begins to fall down an the the whole market flats and it falls dramatically I'd sell a half. If the whole market is descending and my asset follows, if the project is good I would hold more.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
We all are responsible for the choices we make if you believe the market will not bloom again then you can sell your coin but if you believe the market will get better soon enough then keep waiting which can is ok .
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
You should just wait until the coins rise in price.
If you sell now I am worried that you will experience a loss and if tomorrow the price of coins increases then you will be disappointed.
Be patient for higher prices.
I am sure that Cryptocurrency will recover because now Cryptocurrency is developing very well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
August 12, 2018, 08:39:59 AM
To sell anything in a falling market is like taking a falling knife. The lesson is dangerous, and does not make much sense. Better watch, memorize the chronology and analyze the events. This will help you sell your assets another time, before the next drop.
Activity: 308
August 12, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
Everything depends on the specific project. Personally, I'm focused on working with reliable, proven projects, so I prefer to hold them, the price will in any case be restored.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
will wait until next growth. I hope they rise a bit under the terms of bull's market.
Activity: 539
August 12, 2018, 08:27:45 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

We all should wait, because the market is very red right now. It's not advisable and not a good idea to sell right at this moment. We should hold our bitcoins and wait for the recovery of the market, we may sell again when the price increases or the value is high.
It is true that the crypto market condition which is currently down is certainly not a good decision if we sell it,
with conditions like this there is certainly nothing we can do more than keep holding it first

We can sell a coin and buy it at a lower cost thereby increasing the number of these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: