Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 77. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
Well now that the bear market I think all the tokens have fallen , and sell now something I think is not the best time for this
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 11, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
If you are not sure about the project's ability to fulfill the planned or there are prerequisites to the fact that the price of tokens can go down, then it is better to sell, you can later buy back at a lower price. If you are confident in your project, wait because the market will not always go down, a reversal will occur and the situation will stabilize.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 11, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
If for investors, of course they will continue to hold coins for a long time as long as the project continues and developers must better understand market conditions like that, but there is a positive side if prices in the market are below ICO prices because there will be more holders and prices surely will continue to increase because there are only new investors who buy tokens on the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
in such a situation it is very difficult to understand how best to do it.  you can wait for the price to rise, but it can fall even lower.  it is probably better to sell immediately for a little money, then lose it even more.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I will keep coins at a higher price. The market will not always fall as soon as it starts to grow, then I sell coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 11, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
This message is current on August 11th. So, selling now is something - the worst option, the big players are just waiting for this from you, you just want to throw it overboard. Holding now is the most reasonable choice. In the end, there is hope, and it is still alive.
Activity: 728
August 11, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
I think that decision sell or hold depends on reliability of the coins and their real perspectives. If they are related to some scammer’s ICO, they will be zero in few weeks. But if they are related to the promising project they will certainly grow up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
It`s not correct to sell your coins on the falling market, it`s good to buy some for a low price. What about ICO`s, if ICO is good with a nice support from investors I recommend you not to sell any coins. If you can make a profit and you think that price of tokens will become low, you can sell tokens for a nice price and then, when the price of the token will be low, buy a huge amount of it.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
Note!!! in business,there are Good time and bad time,time when profit exceed above expectation or decrease drastically.As a trader you should be used to this fluctuation already.What am trying to say is you might rush and sell your token low And suddenly the price will raise above expectation.So just be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
Those who want to give their coins for cheap.Ahead.Act.But I would like to ask where you were before when there was a good price to sell?
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 11, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
Before selling, you need to decide for what currency you will sell tokens. Bitcoin, Ethereum or Fiat? Or will you buy other tokens? Once you sell the token, you will have a question where to invest.
Activity: 329
August 11, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Today's market trend is definitely hard to define in selling better wait more days or weeks to recover this very bad market or else good opportunity to start buying some coins in the market as some altcoins are now cheap to invested and make more money out of thr market is recovered.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
Of course do not sell if the price is lower than the price when you buy. Do you want to lose? of course not. Then you should be more patient to hold on. But always pay attention to the development of the project. If the developer is not serious in developing the project and its ecosystem, then immediately sell
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
I do not know about you, but I would hodl until they moon, I am sure that towards the end of the year would be very bullish.
Activity: 185
August 11, 2018, 09:16:02 AM
This is not the right time to sell all your holdings or tokens much rather wait for the right time and it is possible you can also buy cheap tokens which are really valuable and wait for the time it will increase
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
I think the best choice right now is to buy as many tokens as possible.
stay patient and keep monitoring the market every time, find a gap even if it's small.
when later the price has risen, the big profit awaits you.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Of course now it's better to hold your cryptos and tokens. Not for fiat - now is the time to buy main players: top 10 coins.
After 2017 we observe stagnation of cryptomarket. I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.

I certainly agree with that opinion, its better to your token than to sell it now simply because of the downtrend of the market. Furthermore, you should wait so that you can make huge amount of income and do not be greedy and just be patience. Lastly, just hold your token simply because if you sell now you may gain low income of all token on market.
currently market is getting worse, and i think the patience is needed. we don't panic sell so it doesn't make things worse. i hope in Q4 the price will rise again as in the previous year
For now, the market conditions are down, so we have to be patient to wait for the market to rise again,
most importantly with market conditions like this we don't panic
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
for me to hold it but it depends on how much dumper in the coin is better for sale first because it is sure that the price will fall to make sure that your coin is good or longterm is good so you can not slip through the coin if the price of your coin falls hawak.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
There is no point in selling now. We need to wait until the market goes up, because now we can lose money on the sale. And now it's better to buy good tokens while they are cheap
Activity: 616
August 11, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
The crypto currency must wait for long periods of time and long patience.
because we know the market value has not changed so we should wait to increase the amount so we can get more money. then we have to approach trading strategies so as not to lose our money.
Agree with your words. And want to continue that the market way will chang very quickly, if we talking about crypto market, and we need to watch it carefuly.
Pages:
Jump to: