Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 76. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 12, 2018, 06:00:14 AM
Market’s prices go down and tokens go down its normal. We should stay away from the ICOs now. If you received tokens from ICOs or bounties you should sell directly because tokens go down now. If you believe anyone token you can hold it but in my opinion you can sell this token too

It should be before we invest then study tokens in detail, a decentralized system makes everything very possible, when we think that prices go up but because the market is red then many token prices actually drop, and being patient is the best thing to get maximum profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
I think that at the moment it makes no sense to sell coins and tokens, because the price is very low. I will wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Obvipusly you shpuld wait on it to grpw before selling on it. Because in this kind of game only strong hand can get good profit. Because patience is a virtue

It really is important that we are patient about it. Cryptocurrency prices are always volatile, so it is also your own choice to choose which tokens to sell or hold, but you should choose wisely so that you would not regret it in the end. You can also sell and buy other coins that are cheaper.
Activity: 111
August 12, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Market’s prices go down and tokens go down its normal. We should stay away from the ICOs now. If you received tokens from ICOs or bounties you should sell directly because tokens go down now. If you believe anyone token you can hold it but in my opinion you can sell this token too
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 05:49:48 AM
I surmise that right now, we should even now keep and continue pausing. On the off chance that you truly require cash or you need to escape this market and not return then you can offer. On the off chance that regardless you need to proceed with, the best alternative is to pause. Numerous new speculators enter the cryptographic money showcase, when the market begins to frenzy and they offer all, that is a slip-up that influences the market to go down. I don't know when the market will recoup and develop unequivocally, however I have confidence in the potential development of digital money later on.
Activity: 107
August 12, 2018, 05:48:53 AM
Obvipusly you shpuld wait on it to grpw before selling on it. Because in this kind of game only strong hand can get good profit. Because patience is a virtue
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Of great importance is how you yourself feel about the possibility of developing a project through which tokens are issued. If you are sure of the project, then the token should not be sold. The crypto-currency market will rise, this token will also grow in price. And under the current situation, almost new tokens, for the first time on the market, almost all fall in price. Therefore, it will be better to keep the towels and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
The situation on the market changes regularly, it never remains the same. I believe that if you have a large number of tokens during the fall, you can sell them, and then buy even cheaper, a little money.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
If you are not sure about the project's ability to fulfill the planned or there are prerequisites to the fact that the price of tokens can go down, then it is better to sell, you can later buy back at a lower price. If you are confident in your project, wait because the market will not always go down, a reversal will occur and the situation will stabilize.
I try to sell tokens of the project I doubt, but there are many projects with high potential, I believe in them, so I try to get more of their tokens while the price is at the bottom. You may have to wait no less than six months, but it can bring tangible profits and recoup your waiting time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 12, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.
If there is an understanding of the project and the certainty that it is promising, then at the time of the price drop, the best thing is that you can make it buy more tokens, so you will help the project and get cheap tokens of the project, which in 9-12 months can launch the product and become successful, and its tokens will be in demand and bring you x2-x5.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 12, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?
This kind of situation is normal. All you need to do is to wait until the price pumps up again. Because if you sell it even if in the lower price, you might get a low profit coming from the coin that you're holding.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
It all depends on when you invested. If the investment is recent and the losses minimal, it may be a good choice to sell now and try to buy back lower, but if the losses are already consequent as much keep (if you respected the rule N°1 to invest only what you could lose that should not be a problem)

The market is already so low I think it would be a mistake to sell now
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
I don't have a lot of those but nevertheless I decided to hold them all and watch. At the moment it's not that amount I'd like to withdraw or something, so I'll hope that at least some of them will grow.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
 The price of tokens in crypto's world in the bad situation to sell because the value is decrease or worthless. So, for me this the best time to wait and keep our tokens until the market better and the price increase. Be patience in this situation, so in few months later we can earn many advantages from this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
Maybe Wait Maybe Sell it depends
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
The answer to the question above is relative or depends on your needs, if you need money for your primary needs you have to sell it otherwise you have to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 11, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
selling at all time low also means buying at all time high price. So it is pointless to sell at this stage.
Try to find the following answers and decide :

what do you really think about the project ? Is it a good project or scam one?
Do you see any development or just fake promises ?
What about the team and community?
Do you think there will be real life use of that token ?

Now try to focus on reality and do not trade or hold by emotion.
Activity: 406
August 11, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
Hi, everybody. Now, a lot of excitement and a bad attitude from the fact that the market fell drastically. But the drawdown is not news for the cryptocurrency market. And we don't need to sell now, because everything is worthless.The market is stabilizing.
Activity: 350
August 11, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
if I were you.
I prefer to wait for more money to receive altcoin sales. today we need a trading strategy so we do not lose money. You will also need to keep track of the market so you know when to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: