Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 3. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
September 21, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
i think holding is the last hope. cause tokens gone down. i think it will recover when btc growing. so we should wait more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
When you're holding solid projects I think it's always worth the hold at the end of the day. Most times, some coins do t recover after the long dip always take profits when you see it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
Now it seems to be a bullish trend begins, I still think it is not necessary to sell, it is now to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 21, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
It makes sense to sell in this situation. You know where this is going. The market will grow anyway and you will regret that you have sold these assets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
now we have to wait a lot fell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 06:04:47 PM
If you received your coins as a bounty hunter, you can sell them at any time and forget about it. If you have invested, then do not sell if your coins have fallen dramatically in value. Maybe you should wait and everything will get better.
Activity: 82
September 20, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
You can grab this opportunities to buy more or to work for your to gain more tokens, this is the perfect timing to have more tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?
I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.
What is your idea?

big risk will approach investors if they are not calm with this situation and sell all for a small price and surely they know the risk most likely they will continue to maintain until the coin price rises again, because to avoid risk
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 20, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

saddly all bitcoiners or investor are aware now thats market is still going down and those bullist thats we've waiting for are not been come,so therefore the decision is beyond on the hand of the owner  of either they sell there crypto coins in loosing or  just try to be holding  more longer period  of time and try to be patience,but in my own decision i still in hodl and continue to observing and analyzing the statistic data of the block market until thats moment the market would backs to its normal process flows and become profitable again.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 20, 2018, 05:10:37 PM
I do not wait until the price of the token falls, and sell at a good price while it is possible to do. If this was not possible, then I leave it to the case of a General increase in the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
If you think that the price of coins will fall, then you can sell all or part of the coins, and then buy later cheaper. But no guaranty that this coins will grow.
Activity: 77
September 20, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
For me to buy a coin in the first place I must have research extensively about the project and when I do finally buy it and the price is low in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
You need to consider the moment when of course if the coin is at its peak you can sell or go to breakeven, and when it is already a bearish trend and when prices have already fallen to the bottom of the sense to sell do not see
Activity: 77
September 20, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
I choose the right platform so it is raise gradually in market, but some peoples are wrongly pick the pick the useless projects so it is not move forward in future.
Activity: 728
September 20, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
I think that now there is no sense to sell tokens at a low price. It is better to wait and buy more tokens in promising projects while they are sold at a low price and continue to wait patiently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 04:45:32 PM
if you are an ICO investor, you should not sell until you reach your target price. that's my idea. because most people say it rises after selling it.

you might want to be among those who don't say that!
Activity: 517
September 20, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
For me if the token goes down it might hurt to hold them back and wait to raise the price again. I think now there is no need to sell anything. All coins and tokens have fallen in price. in the future, growth will begin, we just have to wait. Maybe some of us here are like thoughts about what I think about we all know that we need to get enough profits so we need to hold it .
Activity: 644
September 20, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
I think situation of cryptocurrency market require that investors should think outside the box. I try to see myself as a Whale investors and trader. The question I regularly ask myself is, what would bigger investors will be doing at the current market situation. This question forces me to think and I usually come up with interesting ideas and good solutions.
The fact is that until today, the ico market was very promising and it was in ico that it was interesting to invest its funds. But because of the large number of scammers, This market is starting to roll down. It is because of this that investors are not yet using their funds rationally.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

When they see prices drop, investors will definitely choose to hold them longer and wait until they recover and return to increase because they don't want to get losses. But, some people choose to sell it because according to their analysis the token will fall further so they choose to sell it and reinvest it into another token.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
I think situation of cryptocurrency market require that investors should think outside the box. I try to see myself as a Whale investors and trader. The question I regularly ask myself is, what would bigger investors will be doing at the current market situation. This question forces me to think and I usually come up with interesting ideas and good solutions.
Pages:
Jump to: