Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 4. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 20, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
for me there is no reason to sell coins owned at a lower price than we first bought. and don't sell panic by selling below the price. it's better to wait until the coin rises again, even though we have to suffer losses, but at least the losses are small. Until now, I am sure that coin prices will rise again at least until the end of this year or early next year. patience is the main key
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:46:37 PM
Ethereum price down that's why others altcoins price down which was build on Ethereum Blockchain. Although others coins price also down, it's called market bad situation. You should hold your token until the market Pump.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
If you see your coin value goes down, try to hold as long as possible, because price will go up once market comes back from dead or recover. However my suggestion would be wait for the right moment.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

IDEX is a decentralized exchange. You can add a token there yourself. From the solution of the developers does not depend. The project team must work with own token. If you simply throw it on the market and forget it, the price will collapse very quickly and not the fact that it will ever return to its previous level.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
the market again red because whales are still hungry. It is necessary to vytrusit a maximum from strong cryptocurrency fans. We will go to a turn soon.
Activity: 110
September 20, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
the price has fallen so low that I see no reason to sell my coins, you need to hold
Activity: 1260
September 18, 2018, 11:59:12 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I usually look at the token company first. If there are something wrong in the company, the falling price will be the sign to leave the project.
But if there are nothing wrong, then it has possibility some peoples trying to manipulates the token price in the market.
Just look whats going on the project, then you can decide to sell it or hold it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 18, 2018, 08:52:59 PM
What do you achieve when you sell a coin while the price is relatively down? It only worsen the price by further dumping it and also bring loss to the seller. It is always good to exercise patience whenever the market goes down and wait for the next rise in price because the market always recovers.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 08:34:36 PM
When the token prices go down, waiting is the best option. No one would like to sell their coin when it’s so cheap. I think we all should avoid panic selling.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 18, 2018, 08:25:51 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

The wise and safe desicion is hold your token and wait patiently until the market fully recover. To sell in lose is a desperate move. The other option you can do is to trade your token which is buy low sell high to earn more token. But this option is so risky and you need to be careful.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 18, 2018, 08:04:20 PM
Well it depends on us holders to take care of our tokens there are others who would sell while others would wait,
Some would play with the market take advantage of it by buying low and selling high getting some profit even if it is just a small percent of their capital.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 18, 2018, 07:59:30 PM
Selling of a coin depend on so many factors. If a coin is down in price and you are in not in serious need of money, i do not see why you should sell.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
I don't see the reason why you should sell your token when its price has reduced because it will only lead to loss. Crypto investments are for long hold so learn how to hold your tokens until the project is fully launched
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 18, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Now the market is not in a very good position to sell tokens. Probably worth the wait for the new year, the market can go up and then sell your tokens. And now if you sell, it will be a very bad profit.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
if the token price is down and we buy the token when it is high then the best thing is to hold them in the wallet until the price returns good and if sold will be profitable

Actually I can suggest another nice perspective to this your tactics, it goes like this, when. You buy the tokens at a very low price which is very nice, instead of just holding it in your wallet for you won't be always available to be checking the market trends as you have other important responsibilities to attend to, I suggest you place an order depending on the amount of profit you want to make.. and then leave it. No matter how long it will take that order will surely get filled someday. Hope I made sense here?
Activity: 406
September 18, 2018, 07:06:31 PM
Everytime token value goes down, its best if we wait until it recovers. Its normal to panic but its not useful. Remember that rising and falling of crypto values are a normal event in cryptocurrency. If you lose yourself during the fall and make careless decisions like selling your token in a very cheap price, you'll going to lose more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

This is sell panic ..!
This is the scourge of beginners and weak nerves
They lose a lot and cause others to lose (some time only)
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 18, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
If it drops below several crtical support thresholds in a row, then dump it like a maniac, as it's very unlikely to rise again. Similarly, if a token loses more than 90% of its value within a couple of days, then get rid of it quick before you end up holding serious bags.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
I don't sell token these days because I'm very likely to experience a great regret in the future. My investments are long term, i will sell at the point where i can say that the token cannot go forward at this price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 18, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
It seems to me worthwhile to wait, especially for many tokens very great prospects. Sell in a few years and then say thank you and remember my words. I'm sure that the crypto currency is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: