Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 24. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
Definitely ICO will be successful if the product is interesting and useful. And if the product is in demand, than the price of tokens will grow. Often happens such that the first months the ico product doesn't "shoot" properly. You just have to wait.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
So many coins struggle to get off the ICO price when they are listed and after bounty hunters dump. From my point of view, it is a project whose concept is not of immediate organic value that suffers such fate. There are many coins in this category.
I think it depends on token sales results in ico period, if hardcap reached of course bounty hunter has little influence on market price
we also can not blame bounty hunter completely
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
May 29, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
So many coins struggle to get off the ICO price when they are listed and after bounty hunters dump. From my point of view, it is a project whose concept is not of immediate organic value that suffers such fate. There are many coins in this category.
Activity: 134
May 29, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Yes, this condition that often happens. We can not sell at a falling price. The best way is to hold it, even now I still hold the token that is still in a state of falling, but I'm sure prices will skyrocket. Because I believe they have a consistent team of developers in their work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 29, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
am dont why prices are fall, but I am watching as the price falls 5-10 times
FOr example VeriMe
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verime/
it's horrible.
with such falls I understand bountyhunters when they sell their coins immediately
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

It all happened right after the distribution of the tokens. I always noticed that once the project distributed all the payments, the token price falls. And also the circulating supply of the token needs to be updated all the time so that we can track the right token prices. The market manipulators also has a big factors regarding this which sometimes they make the pump and dump movement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 09:23:51 AM
I've encountered such tokens (((I was very disappointed! One good thing I didn't buy tokens! I was in the bounty company! I was given a reward! BUT after the IPO the price of the token fell twice.. then a little grown up, but still it did not reach the price of ICO!  I'm sorry for the people who bought these tokens on sale!
copper member
Activity: 13
May 29, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

It is good decision to buy
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
May 29, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Also noticed this trend. Only on the first day of the release of the token on the exchange, there is a small increase, but then a fall. You hope for one amount, in the end it turns out quite different
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Current market condition badly affects to ICOs as well. After listing in exchanges, most of the ICOs price drop below to ICO price. After recovering the market, I hope it will change.
copper member
Activity: 383
May 29, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
indeed most of today's token/coin prices fall after entering the market, as most have not released their products and roadmap,
my advice if ico is successful may we buy their join in the market if the price falls.
Activity: 32
May 29, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
The ICO token is worth as much as most people think its worth. When there are gazilions of ICO's right now with 95% of them being useless, tokens are basically useless aswell.

Going to a popular exchange or listing with a token got so expensive that only few big ICO's can afford it. The days that ICO listings begged to get attention of new tokens are gone for good. Same story with exchanges, right now its a huge mess.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 04:43:50 AM
I think anyone who has been trading for a year know that it's usual to see the token fall after ICO. Don't forget that altcoins are a speculative investments so the buyers and sellers will still be the one who will decide on its real market price.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
they collapse because the bounty hunters sell immediately and do not even wait for the project to start concretely. If you believe in a project then you must hold at least 2 years
Activity: 55
May 29, 2018, 03:43:17 AM
The main reason for the fall in the price of tokens on the exchange is a closed pre-sale. Prices on closed sales is usually about 2 times lower than in the normal course of the ICO. If the developers are not interested or can not promote their product, then usually the price goes down and no longer returns to the price of the ICO.

Totally agree with this. Therefore the ICO must have some lockdown period for people investing in early so they dont dump it as soon as the Token is listed on exchnages. I've seen a few ICO do this. This will protect every investor from a sudden drop in ICO price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 29, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
The main reason for the fall in the price of tokens on the exchange is a closed pre-sale. Prices on closed sales is usually about 2 times lower than in the normal course of the ICO. If the developers are not interested or can not promote their product, then usually the price goes down and no longer returns to the price of the ICO.
Activity: 80
May 29, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments. In fact I will do that if I invest. But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.
May be or not
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 03:20:28 AM
It each upon be contingent on what are the tokens abaft. Larger the token assist exceeding will be its users.
Activity: 56
May 29, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Lately there are more and more such projects; more to say - many of them collected hardcap in 1 day (red energy, dadi) and still fall below the ICO level; that's terrifying.
Pages:
Jump to: