Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 40. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
many if not all this year have started at exchange maybe 2x then dropped to ico price or below. The good ones hover around ico price until launching at further exchanges. I'm still hoping for some gains from ico's in Q1 once the market comes good again.

Go Green!
Activity: 159
April 13, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course
When a company releases its own Cryptocurrency. They usually issue a certain number of encoded tokens and then sell these tokens to different investors, most commonly through Bitcoins, or possibly other currencies. .

As a result, the company has enough capital to develop the product or solution and the participants have ownership of the shares.

There have been several individuals who have become dollar millionaires after only one night thanks to the way they invest in the ICO, including some noteworhhy coins such as Ripple and Ethereum.

Of course there have been cases of fraud or unsuccessful ICO projects. Therefore, it is important to know the options carefully before investing in an ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
If the token price drops after an exchanger, I think it's natural, but it annoys me too. Many coin owners are deliberately dump coin prices so the price per token becomes down very drastically. That's why the price of the coin can go down. But for the price the issue will go back up, it all depends on the project itself and the amount of interest in the coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 13, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
It is very important to what market the token comes after ICO. If the market grows, then the token will most likely grow. In a falling market, many investors want to fix their funds in btc or usdt. Also, sometimes the price falls because of the very large discounts that the team provides to early investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
This is a tendency I follow for a last half a year. For myself I've decided to buy after ICO once coin is listed on exchange. This is more profitable strategy and I will keep doing this way
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Price fall cause all bounty hunters sold tokens, and also cause market in bad situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 13, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
quite a few actually, especially when communications post ico was quite bad. wun list any here, but i'm sure there's sites that compare ico to current prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
April 13, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
yes, token prices will mostly fall after the ICO project is completed, this is because of everyone who participates, both in ICO and Bounty / Airdrop, most of them want to take profits quickly.
that's fair for me because we all want to get profit
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
If prices fall after the ICO, you can wait a bit and buy the currency you are interested in cheaper.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
April 13, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

One of the example is the CLOUT!
clout has a good start with 30K satoshis price at release at HITBTC.
but look at it now! it is just 100 satoshis.
ICO are fund raising of the company and you are looking forward for the project.
I hope that the developer and team have plan for this.
Not only clout but there are lots of coins in the market which do end up horrible specially to those coins which do have a big developers allocation or pre-mined coins usually these are the results where price do dump hard almost hit up on being dead. 30k-100 satoshi do signifies that this project is already dead thats why its important on always seek out project information and potential before you commit yourself for long term.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
Early investors dump coins just to fix their profit, then some bountyhunters that want immediate profit just sell not clarifying the project roadmap, idea, details just sell get some profit and forget about it.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
April 13, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

One of the example is the CLOUT!
clout has a good start with 30K satoshis price at release at HITBTC.
but look at it now! it is just 100 satoshis.
ICO are fund raising of the company and you are looking forward for the project.
I hope that the developer and team have plan for this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

My coins are almost all after getting cheaper and have not yet risen in price. I hope that they would grow up to the price of the ICO. But experience shows that this happens very rarely
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
This is normal, because all those who received their tokens during the ICO, begin to sell them to fix their profits.

It is normal in a falling market, but with growing market all depends on the prospects of the project. Why sell tokens good company if in the future they can make several times more profit than now. At the moment of course profitably sell the tokens immediately after the start of trading on the exchange especially if you bought them on pre sale with a good discount.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
This is normal, because all those who received their tokens during the ICO, begin to sell them to fix their profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 13, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
Really, there are times that price will fall hard, just like what happen to NXT, it dump hard, pump hard, and now it dump. The only difference is your coin is not yet listed in a big exchange, so the volume itself is already a problem.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 08, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
Of course there were. This situation is called SCAM.
Most often the price of tokens after the end of ICO due to many factors, for example, participants in bounty campaigns begin to sell their awards. But usually if the project is promising after this price returns to its previous level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
April 08, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
The main reason for the sharp drop in prices is the same: investors who bought on pre-sale with large discounts sell their tokens immediately after they enter the exchange. These people put big caps and make good profit at once. There is only 1 solution to this problem: not buy tokens on open sale, if pre-sale was a big discount, or buy tokens on long-term hodl.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
I think the price depends on progress of the project. Look at CyberMiles - you can check now their Test-net. I'm sure this project will have a strong support of investors and the price will grow only
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers Wink
Pages:
Jump to: