Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 39. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
THe biggest problem why the token price is falling so much are the bounty campaigns. THe most initial coin offeringsare distrubuting so much bounty tokens. ANd the most bounty hunters have no interest about the projects, and they dumping the coin immitiately after the coins get listed on a exchange, because they are just interested in fast money. So i watch that i just participate in initial coin offerings, which have small bounty pools.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
I see that when they are on the trading floor, the tokens of good projects are x10 or x20. If you choose the right project to invest it will bring you a huge profit. Usually I see very few token discounts when being put on the trading floor.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
There are quite a lot of such coins. I would even say that a lot. Many coming to the stock exchange fall in price and then can not rise. People quickly forget about such coins and switch to new ones.
well therefore the price becomes uncontrolled and then the community will be reduced so that a person's belief to invest there becomes uninterested and eventually the price of the token is getting down and unsold
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:54:41 AM
If the project will benefit the community, it will necessarily be successful, and the price of its coins will necessarily grow. Sometimes on the market just dont notice only good projects, because now there r many different tokens, but somehow it will be seen over time and will appreciate it. Only time is needed.
Activity: 179
April 15, 2018, 05:14:45 AM
Yes this happens because a lot of people dump token after it come to any exchange and also once the price of coin has been pumped by the community of the team of project
Activity: 448
April 15, 2018, 03:58:28 AM
There are quite a lot of such coins. I would even say that a lot. Many coming to the stock exchange fall in price and then can not rise. People quickly forget about such coins and switch to new ones.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:34:49 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Some people rush to sell tokens after their appearance on exchange and if the demand for them is small, then the price falls. But over time the situation stabilizes and if the project is successful then the price will in any case grow.
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
That is why you should invest or join a bounty of an ICO with a concrete plans for the project and check if the target market will benefit from the ICO. Even if the price falls after the ICO as long as the team behind it can deliver the project then many investors will support them as a result the price of their token will raise.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
April 14, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Seems to be the norm now. Especially with the rising number of decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 392
April 14, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Because on ICO tokens they earn by buying them in the early stages and then selling when the price has risen
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 14, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

The whole market was in a bigger minus, so expecting something else would be stupid. I hope in the summer or autumn everything will be restored and again grows

Token will be never done. if project is not good that time  token will be go down. So before investment. Check the price in the market place. It good opportunity to save the best token. Hold the token long time  it will increase the price day by day. It good investment. But you know the all process. It important for the before invest. Most of the ICO token in the market palace. So you know the project information then follow the price. Then invets.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

The whole market was in a bigger minus, so expecting something else would be stupid. I hope in the summer or autumn everything will be restored and again grows
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

The token which does not provide huge bonuses to whales or if they provide having vesting period over some couple of months don´t dramatically decrease in price generally. Off course, the project itself has to be very good to sustain the value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 14, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
Most likely, this is due to the fact that people who had good bonuses on sale, were sold or sold, or participants of generosity were selling their chips at lower prices.
Activity: 116
April 14, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

As I observed yes some of the tokens price on exchanges may fall below the ICO price because  some of the tokens token holder (bounty participants) sell their tokens after they received  their token.  Yet they will recover as time goes .
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 06:39:47 AM
ICO investment is very demanding. You do not have to invest in hardcap projects. The team is very important and must be determined and stable.
The discussion is slightly different. Why the price of tokens after the exchange abruptly lose their value? I think the point here is that many people who bought coins on pre sale at the best price decide to lock their profits and sell the tokens , getting a 20-30% profit. This is a pretty simple scheme of earnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
April 14, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
ICO investment is very demanding. You do not have to invest in hardcap projects. The team is very important and must be determined and stable.
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
investing into ico is sometimes not in accordance with our expectation where the price of pre-ico umpteen but what happens after entering the market price is getting dropped? what is his explanation as I have experienced this several times.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
April 14, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
the effect arises from a bounty hunter, and is reinforced with an ico bonus tier. the average investor sells bonuses and investments above the ICO price and tries to buy back at the base price to earn multiple profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:21:38 AM
currently it looks like. I also invested into ICOs, and now the tokens are much lower than what I invested. Actually I can see bounties are paying much better, then what got invested with ethers or bitcoins. Bitcore is actually more interesting, as no ICO, and currently is still running a airdrop. Currently with 8% on top of existing holdings per week till end of this month, every monday.
Pages:
Jump to: