Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 11. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
The industrial world will continue to increase with good and sophisticated technologies. Especially like crypto, advanced technology that is able to provide a lot of income, of course, will make entrepreneurs participate in enlivening and contribute to making the ICO. ICO is one of the programs that is loved by the public. So as long as crypto still has a high level of demand, the ICO will continue to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
I have done with some icos and finally they are all giving more than 15x from my initial investment. So, don't take all of the things from reddit and you will be so difficult to get those promising ico.
You can try to visit ico list site and ico rate. That will help you a lot to get the more FA data for every ico. But i suggest you try to join with those have been getting mass pariticpants.
Just like zilliqa which gives me more than 15x. current will become another one soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
the number of ICO are indeed very much. almost every day a new ICO to appear. the obvious is quite difficult for us to find a nice ICO. Moreover, nowadays more and more the ICO also scam.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
I think there should be independence institution that should give ICO certifcation and verification. Not wait to government. WHen the institution works globally, investors can easily access the platform. Investors will get fixed information abount the projects, and the investment platform. That's good to stop scam ICO. One who invest Certified ICO, he will not worry of being scammed.

You are right, and maybe giving bonds to that institution will avoid investors to be scammed because those money bonds can be distributed to all investors who if ever be scammed by the ico.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 14, 2018, 10:43:03 PM
I think there should be independence institution that should give ICO certifcation and verification. Not wait to government. WHen the institution works globally, investors can easily access the platform. Investors will get fixed information abount the projects, and the investment platform. That's good to stop scam ICO. One who invest Certified ICO, he will not worry of being scammed.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
For the ICO project I am concerned about, I will focus on his team information before I will make an investment.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
You're right, so far there has not been a great ICO project to achieve something of global concern. Make people's expectations lower.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
Sizzling hot to find out with regards to a very good ICO should be to perform detailed analysis into it ahead of committing. their extremely hard to see which in turn ICO will certainly perform well. nevertheless in case you keenly check into his or her concepts along with rendering approaches, oughout may possibly determine what work along with precisely what don't, net profit can be, create a knowledgeable determination.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
it is not clear only who will perform such functions, because they can be abused by someone. Most likely, only the legislative base of a particular state can solve the problems of settling ico companies.
Yeah exactly. The crypto market is still in it infant stage. It creates roon for problems like this. Hope im the near future, there could be a regulatory body for this.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 02:39:18 AM
I closely Follow SciDex, SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 13, 2018, 11:54:20 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Too many ICO's indeed, causing we are difficult to find a good and not fake ICO.
What you need to do is doing more research and take more time to do an accurate research about the ICO companies.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:28:13 PM
If it is calculated maybe there are currently more than 100 ICO live, this is what makes the competition to get money from investors very tight, in contrast to ICO 2 years ago that easily reached hardcap, the number of ICOs currently makes most ICOs fail to achieve softcap.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
September 13, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
The ICO is very good at running projects that have the latest ideas and technology they want to develop, now many ICO projects fail even though they have good ideas, the existence of ICO fraud doesn't diminish investors, I always use telegrams and social media to see teams from projects
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
September 13, 2018, 08:57:54 PM
There may be lots of ICO's. I don't see any problems with that, the real problem is that there are too many scam projects. These scam projects damage to the market severely and scare new investors. That's why everyone has to fight them seriously.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:16:41 PM
It is true that there are too many ICOs, we aren't in a market that prevents it. Choosing the best among these wants ability. Of course we have to spend a lot of time and research but it is worth investing if we can find in the best .
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
because more and more ico then you have to be more selective when choosing ico for investment, because not all ico is good, some of them are scam. you are required to always be careful in choosing ico.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 13, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
You need to focus on the best ICOs. You can find good alternatives in our community. Find all details at our

Telegram channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Feel free to ask any clarification at the discussion group at: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/DpuSdUA

Always do your own due diligence before investing in any ICO or private sale.

Good luck and neer contribute more than you may be willing to lose.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
You can find a good ico o project through researching and study it about their project.  If you see that project is unique and solid team or have a potential to grow in the future choose it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
The thing is becoming too much, most times you get confused on which one to invest. Maybe there should be an ICO regulation, Lol Grin
Activity: 95
September 13, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
The problem is not really that there are too many ICOs, rather it is that we are having a lot of poorly developed ideas and projects which eventually fail or turn out to be scams. We need many good ideas to solve problems
Pages:
Jump to: