Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 9. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
I agree. Too many ICOs nowadays and it is very challenging to choose the best and the legit ones. What I have observed is that the scam projects obviously offers high percentage of stakes in order gain more investors and bounty participants as well.It is really important to check background details beforehand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 08, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
There are many sites that used to have a lot of ICO but now is a time when a lot of Scam or just a company in which a small reward.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 07, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
This year is the year of ICOs. As i know ETH is the first success ICO in the world then there are a tons of ICOs appear and most of them are scam Smiley So i often join ICO which have a big community and good content
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 07, 2018, 01:51:50 AM
Too many ICO's, too many coins in the system, too hectic in joining the right one. Fortunately for  me my secrete is research, I just don't bump into something I don't know much about.  Monies are hardly earned  so there is the need to be very careful when monies are involved.
It's better to not invest in any coins that look like it is the same as the others. I like to invest in the new coins because they have spunk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 01:48:13 AM
Many ico's aren't bad, at least for me. More ICO means more bounties and airdrops. It means more profit. Also we can see sometimes interesting projects with real-world adaptation. But yeah, if you want to invest in ICO watch out for scams. Otherwise you can lost a lot. Remember to check team and join groups and you should be fine.

These are advantages of having many ICOs but one of the disadvantage of this is the more ICOs will be in the market then the more the investors will be divided in which this is one of the reason too that many ICOs did become failure due to only few investors were able to joined.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:33:21 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
i just learn ICO which i think good, i read its whitepaper that i found on the website, after i read it i can decide for buying or not
many shit ICOs make me becarefull of it, but there are many ICOs mean crypto still developed
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 07, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
Well it is bound to happen in the first place. When something grows big and become popular, people tend also to ride the trend resulting to countless ico launching almost everyday. It is like a big competition now. I know how you feel, with the number of ico increasing it is becoming more and more difficult to find a good one.

agree. growing number of ico is only caused by a trend , in which other people will also follow and they are trying hard to create thier verry own ico just to compete with the other existing ones  .

but theres no need to join them all because most of them are only a copy paste and doesnt have an originality  .

also  , most of them are purely made to scam .  so if i were you , i will think twice if ico is really worth the risk for your hard earned cash  .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 07, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
ICOS are like mini IPOS or when start ups look for venture capital or Angel Investors. The problem at the moment is not that there are many ICOS, but some are scams and no new money is coming into Crypto. Since the big fall from February we are sitting on a small marketcap so less money to go around and more and more projects popping up, means less funding for a lot of these projects. It is all about demand and supply really. Once more money comes in then it will not be a problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
there are a lot of ico popping up, it's also a lot of scams, it's very difficult to differentiate good ico and scam
but I have a trick to see good ico
1. Many investors in the telegraph grop are asking for ways to invest
2. the ico concept is real
3. have a team that is already famous
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
Hey,

Maybe try to read their whitepaper because somehow you can get a lot information on it on what is their plan and how they come up in that kind of project if its seems attractive to you then it maybe one of the reason why we consider it as a good ICO. Also research about their background and anything you can get a lot of information on it that maybe come helpful for you to answer your question.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
October 07, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Hey,

I have the same opinion with you. It seems that many people created some ICO projects just for fun. Now that ICO projects are not as well invested as before, everything can be made easy with a simple idea. I do not have many tips to find a good project, I just invested in the idea of the project.
Activity: 247
October 07, 2018, 12:20:56 AM
Well it is bound to happen in the first place. When something grows big and become popular, people tend also to ride the trend resulting to countless ico launching almost everyday. It is like a big competition now. I know how you feel, with the number of ico increasing it is becoming more and more difficult to find a good one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:10:23 AM
You can check the concept , whitepaper before investing into it. It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Addict
October 06, 2018, 11:52:35 PM
Many ico's aren't bad, at least for me. More ICO means more bounties and airdrops. It means more profit. Also we can see sometimes interesting projects with real-world adaptation. But yeah, if you want to invest in ICO watch out for scams. Otherwise you can lost a lot. Remember to check team and join groups and you should be fine.

it's not too bad for me, i'm much for stronger competition and only the really useful one will survive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
You can create cryptocurrency groups on Facebook and that requires admmin with cryptocurrency.
So when there is a good ICO, the admin makes information on the Facebook group and you can discuss with each other.
Activity: 263
September 19, 2018, 02:42:26 PM
Yeah that's why it is good to follow some resources. if you are a bounty hunter go ahead and join bounty.global, icodrops is good for investors. Some private researchers like Lendex are good
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:45:23 PM
Too many ICO's, too many coins in the system, too hectic in joining the right one. Fortunately for  me my secrete is research, I just don't bump into something I don't know much about.  Monies are hardly earned  so there is the need to be very careful when monies are involved.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
Yeah, so many icos swinging left right and center, but it think its already reducing due to the bear market and fact that people are no longer confident in new icos they rather invest in already listed good projects.
there are too many bad icos but there are not too ma y good ones we will always have alack of projects we can rely on
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Hey,

i do not think that it is a problem because it is always good ato jave something to choose from especially now
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
Yeah, so many icos swinging left right and center, but it think its already reducing due to the bear market and fact that people are no longer confident in new icos they rather invest in already listed good projects.
Pages:
Jump to: