Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 10. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
Sincerely speaking there are too much ICO now sometimes I get frustrated why there are lots of ICO, it is not that am not happy because of plenty ICO but am sad because most of this ICO always fail to achieve the goals they are set up for, in fact some won't meet the exchange requirements or demand while some were listed in exchange but are worthless. We need outstanding and geniue ICO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 15, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
seeing from the aspect of the project being carried out whether it is useful for the world, and seeing from the sale of the project if there are many sales, the investors are interested in the project. The project can be said to be good, and you can see advertisements from the project spread everywhere like CMC and others.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
Yeah since people have witness the success of others ico this prompt them in setting up their own because of the success of others and there can be many also if there are many scammers to fraud there customers
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
Yeah now a days the quantity of ico is going up and up. And spot up good quality ico is harder now a days. And in last few months we see a lots of scam ico which loot general people's money. For this reason many good ico who really want to workout can't get the investment even some food ico can't even complete the soft copy. But if you study enough you will find some good ico. I think Reddit and Bitcointalk is really good for finding ico you also can research about in very ico related sites like icobench icoholder etc. I am not saying trust the rating system and invest just follow them read the reviews. You also discuss about it in this forum many people will help you. I normally go for those ico who have a well written whitepaper which explains everything then I go for the team and advisory board. If they are good I check the hype is my friends or other people from this forum know about this project or not. And then I talk to the team if everything fine I go for investment. But first I do this things if I like their idea. And always do some research on your own never depends on others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 05:01:09 PM
I believe that competition forces project developers to offer more favorable conditions for investors. The only negative: this is a large number of scammers, they need to be fought.
with scammers you can only fight if there are certain rules and laws that will regulate the company's ico market. But governments of certain states should already be engaged in this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
I believe that competition forces project developers to offer more favorable conditions for investors. The only negative: this is a large number of scammers, they need to be fought.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
This year there is actually very little ICO. Since the teams are waiting for the market to recover, they are afraid that they will not be able to raise funds.
Activity: 85
September 15, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
Yeah, there are too many ICOs to choose from, the good thing is that the best projects end up sticking out still so it is easy to find them most of the time.
Activity: 185
September 15, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
I usually go through the telegram channel.
Members are most active in  telegram and it is the best way to get live updates.
Also, i frequently check on the prices as they have few price ranges and the ICO is about to end.
Next, is to go through the whitepaper and keep track on the roadmap.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
September 15, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Don't trust all this ICO many are scam and many other when you invest price drop when hit first exchange, the best it would be to buy on presale but for some project you have to invest lot money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 04:35:50 PM
Now a lot of different projects, but most of them are scammers. I do not trust these projects. That's why I stopped investing in ICOs
Activity: 152
September 15, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
The more tokens will certainly more and more projects are also a scam. And this is not in the desire by all the bounty hunter or investors. With many projects this scam impacting not good so a lot of investors who went. But if we are careful in determining the selection of projects and analysis, I think it can certainly get a good deal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 04:18:36 PM
In general, ICO in its current form is just a new technology, not the future of the financial market. If there is no clear regulation protecting the rights of investors, then the tool sooner or later will die because of the abundance of unsuccessful (for investors) ICO - both because of scammers and because of honest start-ups that for some reason can not fulfill their promises. If (more likely, even "when") this area will be regulated, ICO will lose its main advantage: it is easy to raise funds. Most likely, everything will come to the fact that the ICO will become a certain mechanism for holding an IPO, and in the future, after the treatment of all childhood diseases, it will become an alternative to the usual means of raising funds.
Activity: 11
September 15, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
I believe that ICO is a boon to the world economy. And as they say: the good does not happen much. ICO is a tool for moving up useful projects.
Activity: 46
September 15, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
There are so many ICOs, precisely because too much ICO has caused an explosive fall in ETH in this market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
I’ve also noticed that, these couple of weeks i noticed that there’s to many new ICOs coming up and as a matter of fact too many to keep up with. Its hard to find a decent ICO to invest in nowadays,and most of them are similar to each other, but majority of the ICOs now are just fake tokens that tend to scam people.
dsc
Activity: 43
September 15, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
There are lots of useless tokens out there many things don't need to be tokenized.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 15, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
Most of the ico's are all similar each other, innovative projects are very few. I have to admit that most of them are scams, that's why people scare of ico's.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
Most of the ICOs are just shit and not worth it, too many people thinking they can get rich through that, but some are good and worth it.
Activity: 38
September 15, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
Currently, there are too many ICOs and the majority are fake coin offering to sweep investors fund. Before joining any ICO or bounty, verify the team behind the project making sure they are who they claim they are, observe the soft and hard cap considering if the target is achievable or not. DYOR is very vital to avoid promoting a scam ICO in the end. GOODLUCK
Pages:
Jump to: