Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 6. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 03:54:38 AM
Yes, I agree with you, there are many ico projects. Ico is a great way of scams. I think that, from here, the number of ico is growing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:48:25 AM
I also agree with this statement: there are really too many different ICO and Bounty programs on the crypto market today. Therefore, the choice of a suitable project should be approached carefully, it is necessary to study information about the development team, technologies and development strategies.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 16, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
I agree with that there is too many ICOs and coins that do not have value.
Most of ICOs have to make longer ICO period to gather capital to reach just soft cap.
There is information that 40% of ICOs dies in first 6 months of life.
We need more quality over quantity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
Every month I choose 3-5 projects and invest directly! I have been doing this for more than a year! Last year's profit was 240%
That is a lot to invest in every month. Having over 60 investments could remove your free time but at least you get to make money.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
Unfortunately the situation hasn't changed yet. There are still a lot of trash projects, that are overwhelming the crypto space. We need more ICOs that have a working product, that we already can use. Not only ICOs with just a whitepaper and a telegram group.
Activity: 560
October 16, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
the more days, I think ICO is becoming rare. and less than last year. so you will be easier to choose ICO. But this year, I think getting a good ICO is difficult. I only rely on innovation from the type of ICO coin. I think that is the main thing to choose ICO will succeed.
Activity: 114
October 16, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Check something like bountyhive and look there. On site like this (but I trust only this one) there is plenty choice of them and you may find any information you need if you want to.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
Many projects today try to use all the same different ideas that are already on the market, this ultimately increases the amount of competition, but I don’t see coordinated changes, because today the projects are really not different.

I agree with you. Now there are really a lot of similar projects. But I myself think the main problem is scammers who have come to this market and want to get easy money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
Thanks to the bear market, ICO hype has died. Nowadays most of the good project lower the hardcap and welcome investors. In the last bull season, ICOs kicked back investors from public sales with their Proof of love, lottery shits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Many projects today try to use all the same different ideas that are already on the market, this ultimately increases the amount of competition, but I don’t see coordinated changes, because today the projects are really not different.
Activity: 462
October 16, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Yes, now the number of ICOs is really huge. But in principle, this is a normal situation for an actively developing market. Today, many projects are being launched, but not all of them are successful. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a thorough study of each selected ICO to avoid fraud and loss of their money.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 15, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
The forum is easily one of the best tools we have to learn about new ICOs, and there are also very experienced users who always give opinions on bounties, so a good advice would be to follow them so you can gain some experience with them and see what they do to find out if a bounty is good or not.
Activity: 200
October 15, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of projects, but it’s very difficult to choose among them worthy. I think today is a very difficult time to invest in ICOs
It is relatively easy to find a good project. What's truly difficult is waiting for an income from your investments. A market like today cannot give a decent income.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
If we analyze this issue as a whole, then a large number of projects is pretty good, since it improves competitiveness on the market, but on the other hand, it also increases fraud on the market itself.
In fact, the more the attractive opportunity to earn good money attracts, the more this activity will attract fraudsters. In any case, it has always been and always will be. Until there is a legislative basis for resolving the fight against fraud, users of cryptocurrency will always suffer because of fraudsters.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
If we analyze this issue as a whole, then a large number of projects is pretty good, since it improves competitiveness on the market, but on the other hand, it also increases fraud on the market itself.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 15, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

True, there are so many ICO yet it is hard to get the good one especially that nowadays scam is also rampant in ICO. So in order to identify a good ICO to a bad one or scam, I studied the white paper, concept, website, road map and the team or the people behind this project and also the bounty manager and the people supporting the ICO project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
Yes, today there are a lot of projects that carry out the ICO process, but all this is not important, because now the most important thing is to understand that projects actually have nothing to do with normal projects in which it would be interesting to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 15, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of projects, but it’s very difficult to choose among them worthy. I think today is a very difficult time to invest in ICOs
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 15, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
Sometimes get confused, too many ICO's making it difficult to select the right one. Also from the same sample are many scam projects, with the least mistake you fall for it. But with proper research you could sail through
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
October 15, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
People are making money out of this. Money is an opportunity. That's why people started to extract their ico.
Pages:
Jump to: