Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 13. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
It's convenient to search for the new ICOs on icobench-like sites. In this regard, they are great. But only you can find out which are the good ones by researching about every project. I would not blindly believe the ratings that are provided by the sites.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
A lot of projects because, it is an affordable market to cut down a lot of money on easy. That's where they put such a large amount of money, get 35 000 000 $ to open some application.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
Try to find out some icos in ICO platform also, dont pick all things from one site, choose another site also, i also pick some ico from ico platform and i get good return also, read whitepaper and check team if you feel legit then invest it.
BTW check SWIPE ICO but do your own research
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 04:45:46 AM
Yeah i think the cryptocurrency era has come, cryptocurrency are more attractive nowadays. You can find a lot of good project by read their whitepaper and you can analyze their rating in a lot of ICO rating platform there are many influencer and advisor are reviewing the good ICO. If you already learn about that ICO then you can decide to participate or not.
Activity: 307
August 18, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
I hope the crisis in the crypto market has ended, many investors have become smarter, many investors have gone bankrupt or their capital is almost worthless, and now, when investing, everyone will learn more about critical projects, their commands and other factors influencing the project.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Icodrops.com seems to be a reliable web resourse that classifies ICOs based on certain criteria of popularity.
Also, there are numerous telegram groups (I use just few of them) giving analysis of upcoming and current ICOs.

Before, I trust those ico ratings sites but now something hit me when I noticed them that they're being paid just to give high ratings even it isn't a good one.

Day by day we see icos born and because of this the demand just decrease and many lose their trust. So if I want to buy a coin I'll just wait for it to get listed and buy below ico price. Grin
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
Yeah, ICOs are increasing in number , and what is more, just a few of them are quality one.
 More and ore scam ICOs appear and we have to do something about it in order to prevent exit scam.
During participation cannot be determine the good she, or the bad.Just comply with all the rules,
and believe that in the end she will fulfill all requirements by the generosity
Activity: 462
August 15, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
Yeah, ICOs are increasing in number , and what is more, just a few of them are quality one.
 More and ore scam ICOs appear and we have to do something about it in order to prevent exit scam.
Activity: 9
August 15, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
To know the ICO well depends on each specific project, and the team behind that project again. Selecting a good ICO is an extremely lucky option for investors.
A good example is Ethereum, ETH that was sold at a starting price of only 0.005 BTC, and by this time you can see how strong the growth of ETH. Ethereum is a platform for building decentralized applications of all kinds. The cards of the company called Ethers are actively used to maintain the operation of the applications that were built on the smart contract platform.
Theoretically, ICO codes can be used for anything, just like Ethereum. The scope of use will depend on the scope of the project.
To choose a good ICO project we need to find out in depth about that digital coin
For example, you can visit coinmarketcap.com to find out, then you view its website to know about the value of a coin. The project needs to have a clear blockchain, with cold storage as possible.
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
Many ICOs really confuse investors in making a decision to invest. Part of the ICO is very promising at first, and then they become scammers. I consider it necessary to introduce mandatory for the KYC for all participants of the ICO project and to register with the administration of the country where the developers live. Then responsibility will increase and fraud will decrease.
Sometimes it makes me dizzy and confused to choose which ico is good. And some are ico who are scams. So if you want to invest in ico, then you must carefully choose the best ico. And don't carelessly choose ico.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 15, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
Many ICOs really confuse investors in making a decision to invest. Part of the ICO is very promising at first, and then they become scammers. I consider it necessary to introduce mandatory for the KYC for all participants of the ICO project and to register with the administration of the country where the developers live. Then responsibility will increase and fraud will decrease.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 15, 2018, 06:31:38 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Icodrops.com seems to be a reliable web resourse that classifies ICOs based on certain criteria of popularity.
Also, there are numerous telegram groups (I use just few of them) giving analysis of upcoming and current ICOs.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
I think the problem is not quantity. The lack of quality project is the pinpoint measures.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 06:11:02 AM
Too many ico opens too many opportunities.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
Its a result of crypto market's popularity.
Activity: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
Indeed, the market has a lot of new projects, it is very difficult to understand that the ICO is good. We do not know what their future is. If I do not know how to determine a good ICO, I seek the recommendations of my acquaintances, read their concept, before investing in them. At the last minute, I appeal to the sites that determine the ICO rating.
Activity: 155
August 13, 2018, 11:39:19 PM
I also find it difficult to choose good ico and follow new projects , their huge number and every day more and more
Activity: 95
August 12, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
Indeed there are now many new ICOs popping up. Every day there must be news of the emergence of this new ICO. In my opinion, the number of new ICOs that have emerged because of the ease in establishing blockchain-based projects. The developers can easily create blockchain-based projects just by riding on the ethereum blockchain. Of course this makes many ICOs appear increasingly mushrooming. I only hope that there is an official party that regulates the existence and release of ICO so that the ICO cannot immediately jump into the market. The ICO in the market must be an ICO that is truly worthy and responsible. This is also to avoid ICO fraud.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
There is too much but it's only because it's still profitable to make ICO nonsense. Usually I don't really care about ICOs. I mostly invest in coins already on the market. More ICO means more prizes and airdrops. That means more profit. Also we can see projects that are sometimes interesting with real-world adaptations. But yes, if you want to invest in ICO, be aware of fraud.
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
there were
Pages:
Jump to: