Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 7. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Many new ICO are now ongoing and just getting started but only 30% them are the real some of this ICO is just dump coin or scam coin. I think many project just keep making project to scam people and many people getting bait to this scam ICO. They keep creating a project that for short term so that they are the one who will earn or have profit on it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Today there are really a lot of different ICO projects. Of course, now there are a lot of unsuccessful and fraudulent projects. But nevertheless, ICO are of great importance for the further development of modern digital society, with careful selection, you can choose a successful and useful project.
Activity: 392
October 15, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
There are too many scammers in the ICO, and these people mess up the ICO market.
Most of the coins have no function, no connotation, and fluctuating greatly. The inferior ico ruined this market!
Regulatory ico is a way to protect investors!
Activity: 304
October 15, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Yes, now the number of ICO in the crypto market has grown significantly. But still, if you wish, you can find a successful and profitable project for long-term investments. You just need to carefully study the information on the ICO rating, project developers, technologies and strategies for further development.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:32:44 PM
this is an old thread. after 7/8 months we can clearly see that there are really less ICOs. during the pump a lot of scam ICOs were online since it was easy for them to make money by doing nothing. now a lot of us are more experienced and choose the good ones and not give money away. the scam ICOs have no profits these way, and only good projects and interesting ideas are emerging
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
October 10, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

Do you regret investing in these ICO?
Personally, I have long started to regret about my investments, but nothing can be changed. It remains only to wait.
No need for a large number of ICO projects. Quantity cannot replace quality.

First of all, you need to be very responsible when choosing a project for investment, crypto is a very high risk area, which means that only you are able to reduce the level of risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
Now it becomes very difficult to determine which of the iso will be successful.To our great regret,today most projects are scammers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
Hey,

The best way to find a good ico is the icodrops.com website, but be careful and use it only for information. And of course you should read and analise all information very carefully too. And what about now, i think we should not invest in any ico in this hard times for this market, it is very dangerous. The main goal now is to save that money which you already have.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 10, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

Do you regret investing in these ICO?
Personally, I have long started to regret about my investments, but nothing can be changed. It remains only to wait.
No need for a large number of ICO projects. Quantity cannot replace quality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
Yup there are too many ICO and there are so many scams too ,
It is hard to trust in the ICO nowadays because some of them are just a scam .

Although the number of these scammers was reduced sufficiently, unfortunately, we all meet dishonest projects. Their teams initially form their ICOs to deceive the investors and simply steal their money.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Hey,

Actually i am following some good crypto influencers. and also ico influencers. There are some groups in telegram . Some good guys giving tips about good icos. and with that way you can find hyped
icos and you can do your research  good icos. Because as you mentioned that. There are thousands of icos and there are no way to track good icos without some professional help. So you need to join some good
ico researchers group and you need to work with other experienced guys to find good icos.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
October 09, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
The best way to find out best ICOs is to follow the review websites. They list and talk about the project. If you find something good, start digging more on it and decide whether it is worthy to invest or not. Have a look at their whitepaper deeply and find out their goals and the team behind the project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
according  to  me  i  think  it  is   a   good  thing  that  it  is  too  many  ICO s becuase  it  increases  the market  and i think it has advantages..
Activity: 123
October 09, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
On how many I know all blocking already were removed. But only from it there is not a lot of advantage in respect of recognition of the good project. It is only a small part on which the project is analyzed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Now all the coins have fallen in price. Even Bitcoin fell three times from its maximum. What then to speak about various tokens.
We can only hope for the growth of the crypto market and what we can earn.
Activity: 434
October 09, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
Hey,

there can not be too many icos as it is grdat to have a choice in something that is connected to your business and tk your success
Activity: 223
October 09, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
It seems to me that restrictions on advertising and general stagnation in the cryptocurrency market have led to a significant decrease in the number of ICOs this year. This is partly justified because of such a big level of scam projects in 2017. Over time, the situation will calm down and many restrictions will be lifted. There should be some rules and frameworks that limit the ability of fraudsters.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
I've seen also several fibres that are enjoining almost on how to move almost new ICO's and on how to be enjoy what are the exceptional ones. Good highly the workout of their saucer , primary humanities who are fag representing their forward-moving , selling , business
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

It always depends on the investor they have if they can reach their hardcap, investors is always the key on ICO'S success they are the one who buys and support ICO'S project. That's why the ICO's have a unique and nice idea on their project because it will be the basis of the Investors if this have a potential and with that you can be sure of the profit that waiting in the right time. Try also find what are the achievements of the members on the project and the roadmap, what theyre plans how they will develop their project.
Pages:
Jump to: