Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 12. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
Swindlers divorced much. It is unambiguously necessary to regulate ICO projects. But meanwhile I do not see as it is possible to make it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
Unless the world's problem come to an end iCO's will never stop erupting, ICO;s are meant to solve the problems we are facing now. To determine the best iCO's you need to be extra cautious since great monies are involved in any transaction you might country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:29:50 PM
There are too many ICO's, and the bad news is around 90% are failed ICO's. It's really hard to look for good ones. You need to do deep research about the ICO before investing. But there are still real good ones out there. Hoping regulations will be setup soon to lessen failed ICOs.
sometimes i feel that the mpre researches i make the more paranoic about this ico i get even thpugh thenresulys aer good
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
too many bad icos that is the real problem why complain that we have got many good icos i do not understand
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
There are too many ICO's, and the bad news is around 90% are failed ICO's. It's really hard to look for good ones. You need to do deep research about the ICO before investing. But there are still real good ones out there. Hoping regulations will be setup soon to lessen failed ICOs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
Usually I don't really care about ICOs. I mostly invest in coins which are already on the market.
Sometimes I'll check out an ICO if it crosses my path or a friend recommends it. I'm not really fond of ICOs.
Well that's what many people are doing currently. They are resorting to coins already existing. Again, ICOs have really performed bad this year and I also read an article saying that ICO investment has gotten its lowest mark since October last year.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
This forum has always been my receiving channel. I also use the listing site of icodrop to get information about some new ICOs. Despite having access to these ICOs through these different channels, i still do my own research on those them. ICO might be many, but not all worth investing in and out of them are good ones that will give you great and huge fortune.
ico is a great project which can bring you a lot of money or take them away especially if it is a scam one so be careful please
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 06:05:10 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
i do not really think that too manybicos is a problem so you now have a big variety to choose from is not it wonderful
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 06:03:05 PM
This forum has always been my receiving channel. I also use the listing site of icodrop to get information about some new ICOs. Despite having access to these ICOs through these different channels, i still do my own research on those them. ICO might be many, but not all worth investing in and out of them are good ones that will give you great and huge fortune.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:02:33 PM
Hey,

on there site just  need to do is research befor you participate on that ic0. resaerch is importanton that project
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 13, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
yes so many ICOs right now ....
i joined a German ICO about 4 months ago and no i missed my methamask login where all airdrop tokens was safed XD

regards
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
Good ICO is small, mostly scammers. Now investors need to conduct a deeper analysis if they do not want to lose their money. passed those times when even the scam gave x2+ /
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
September 13, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
I would say there are too many ICOs that don't deserve to exist, that's for sure. And, unfortunately, there are only a few worthy projects. The market situation is very tough for almost every project now, for both good projects and not good ones. I really hope it's going to improve and we'll get the profit we deserve.
Activity: 770
September 13, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
Hey,

For me to jump into an ICO at this time is too risky, with an unstable market situation like today, many ICO have failed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
it is not clear only who will perform such functions, because they can be abused by someone. Most likely, only the legislative base of a particular state can solve the problems of settling ico companies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:10:03 PM
Hello world. I am here for example here This project looked https://nodexcoin.org will study and observe it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
Their are many icos coming out daily and this makes it difficult to make choices when it comes to ico. I use icodrops as well to make my choices and rate my icos accordingly as well using their rating system as well
Activity: 21
September 13, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
Guys. You should look for low cap (check), organic community (check), good team (check), excellent business model (check), outstanding token metrics (check), realistic roadmap (check)..

Do not only examinate projects only for their shilling. What are most ICOs doing?

-buy community/followers
-buy whitepaper (consulting agency sets it up perfectly)
-buy advisors
-fake team
-pay huge amounts for marketing
-pay for smart contracts/token contracts
-pay for influencers
-pay for ratings on ICO listing pages

->basically you need to find out the teams background. What did they do by themselves and what is simply set up for shilling?

Most teams have no clue about "blockchain". Most ICOs simply sell a not needed ERC20 standard token and limit their service artifically to their token. After they see noone will buy service they even accept FIAT payments. It's ridiculous. You can read this 2 minutes article on medium: https://medium.com/betbox-ox/betboxs-unique-token-metrics-chance-for-investors-62b103549d9c

In these times (bear18) you should try to find a ICO which is under the radar and noone really knows. With perfect token metrics to make sure there is only one way for token value...

In my opinion this is a good example: www.betbox.app
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
In order to master an excellent ICO is always to execute a complete study about it just before investment. the extremely difficult to share with which usually ICO can succeed. yet in the event you keenly explore their particular tips and also setup techniques, you may well know very well what will continue to work and also just what won't, the important thing will be, help make an educated selection.
Pages:
Jump to: