Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 16. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:55:06 PM
 Some people say many project is good because can give positive impact into crypto market, it will grow up and create many opportunity make money. That's why I'll let people choose the best way for them. Just be careful with your decisions and make sure your asset is safe. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
For this purpose, there are many channels, at least chats in telegram. You can find a lot of useful information in them at least because ICO for such channels is selected by real professionals
Activity: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:12:23 AM
I usually use two resources, this forum and icodrop . These sources is enough for me
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
Study the project team. Do the developers already have successful projects in the past. How much the idea of ​​the project is interconnected with the technology of blockchain. Study the white paper. Is there a road map on the project website. Is there any support from the community. And if everything suits you, then you can participate. Only by fully analyzing projects, one can gain experience and learn how to choose good projects for investment.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 02:00:17 AM
There are special rating sites that have good projects. Also, a lot of discussions on bitcointalk help to choose the best and most popular project
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
ico's are good but it needs regulation the ones that scale through regulations will be taken serious,what you said about how to identify ico is the way almost everyone else sees em.
Activity: 51
July 30, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
Yes, I think it's hard to find a good ico project. Most ico projects are making money and then running. It is difficult for us to identify them. It can only be discerned by analysis from the technical project team.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
the development of the world of cryptocurrency will also bring many new coins with their respective projects, that's where we have to choose what ico is good to invest
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
Interacting more and more with the founders and asking them so many questions to check their knowledge about that project. By that way, you may know whether this project is good or not.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
I've seen besides various strings that are injunction about on how to get about original ICO's and on how to be appreciate what are the excellent ones. Well extremely the exercise of their disc, foremost humans who are toil for their advancing, marketing, partnership
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
exactly!..there are so many ICO that rise nowadays!..but then, they are all promising and really exciting to invest!..but make sure, to become wise in investing..there are also scams out there!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 09:31:20 AM
There are so many projects hitting the crypto space every other day, so many of these projects have no real use cases, some of them are pure scams as they devs have no plans to further the cause of the project after collecting money from investors through ICO's. This is why one has to be very circumspect in choosing any project to invest in.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
Their are  a lot of ico from someone to choose from
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
There are indeed too many problem ico facts that you can not follow and why we should be selective towards our investment in this is.
 ICO can provide more than 15x of the initial investment.
You can try visiting the ico and ico rate list sites. That will help you a lot more data for each ico. But I suggest you try joining those who have got mass participants.
Activity: 114
July 28, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
be careful and do not let yourself be naked and even if you believe the team and are ready to invest some of their money to investing.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 27, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
It is true. Currently lots of ICO are popping up. almost every day there's always a new ICO to appear. This makes us be difficult choosing the ICO. even many of the ICO that eventually a shortage of investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
Yes, there are now really many new projects. But unfortunately most of them turn out to be scammers and bring big losses to investors. We must be very careful.
Activity: 57
July 27, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
It is nice to know that more and more people trust these cryptocurrencies. As for the investment risks, it pays a lot to do some thorough research before letting go of those coins.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
It is not so difficult to launch your own ICO thats why there are so many of them on the web. And it is cheap also. I use a few rating sites to track good ICOs but I don't trust them - I fing a project that have good rating and then I start research by myself to know the project closer as much as I can
Activity: 448
July 27, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
There are quite a huge variety of ICOs to chose from in the market,one just have to make a choice on where they want to invest, this is a sign that the market is growing bt can also be a disadvantage a its among these numerous ICOs that there exists scam projects
Pages:
Jump to: