Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 17. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
now only lazy does not gather the team and does not run the ico, it all resembles a gold rush in America that sooner or later will leave behind ruins and wastelands. be careful and do not let yourself be naked - and even if you believe the team and are ready to invest some of their money in the project go to the social network find the founder is usually done easily and talk to him, try to understand how much he believes in what he sells
Activity: 99
July 27, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
of the many new ico emerging, it will be very difficult to find which ico is good, because ico that looks good and has good rating not necessarily will succeed, because I ever found ico that looks bad and its rating is also low but ico it even success if compared with ico that looks good and has a high rating but ico is even a scam, so it is difficult to determine which ico is good or not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
Cryptocurrency growing very fast and some company start to involve in this industry. Many ICOs appears because they want to take advantages on growing market but we should carefull before joining on ICOs.
Many scammer take advantages on cryptocurrency growing and they make scam ICOs. Google, Facebook and Twitter already ban ICOs ads because to prevent peoples get scammed.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 03:25:34 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Icos will continue to increase,  so far people have not stopped dreaming,  i am dreaming of one too. Depending on the team and the originality of the innovation,  there is still much space for successful icos
If you take the time to do some research first, I'm sure you found it. So do not be discouraged, I'm sure you can find it. Because there are still a lot of ICOs are good, promising and useful. Hope you succeed.
Activity: 29
July 27, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
I'd like to choose ICM.
Activity: 65
July 27, 2018, 02:44:28 AM
 Yes There are quite a number of ICOs in the crypto market currently, some still brand new , some in development stages while others are in the process of attracting value, while there are also scas, this calls for you to be thorough enough to authenticate which project to invest in and be cautious enough not to get scammed in the process
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
Personally I think most ICOs now are get rich quick schemes for the creators. When people get a lot of money without a working product they lose motivation. If you look at some projects raised 500M+$ without a working product and who knows if the SEC will deem them securities and destroy them in the coming Fall with regulations..
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
As the number of participants in the market increases and as the volume of money grows, new projects are formed and the number of ico is increasing. Choosing iCO is the hardest thing I think in the crypto currency market. I think the successful ico rate is 10 percent.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
There are many ICO offerings at the moment. and it is very difficult to choose which one will succeed or which one is scam. my suggestion choose ICO which is held by experienced manager.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
It is not necessary to participate in each one so check only that you are interested in. And after analyzing this list will be much smaller, be sure.
Activity: 574
July 27, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
Nowadays many once new ICO and give a different concept. And this is the very positive impact for the Betterment of the industry this crypto. But with myriad emerging ICO recently made a lot of people to be more careful in choosing the ICO. Due to the current ICO project that also a lot of scams.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
Ico is not much, especially now in the summer months there is very few ico carried out and still there are scam projects among them. I think that by autumn, when the market goes into growth, there will be an increase in the number of ico. I would very much like to have by this time already come up with a protection against the scam of the projects, that there would be less of them or that they would disappear altogether.
Activity: 658
Catena X
July 27, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
Yes, as you see. Too many ICOs will influence the crypto. Through the ICOs, the coins will be many more in the market and it may separate the investors. Moreover, some of those ICOs are scams. So, it may make some investors actually afraid to invest. In this case, just be careful and smart in deciding which ICO is better to invest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 27, 2018, 12:13:46 AM
Yes, this year is a record number of conducted ICO. Only in the first half of the year 537 ICO were conducted and conducted, which is twice as much as last year. Of course, the number of poorly trained or even fraudulent ICO projects has increased, but there are many useful projects that will enable the altoquines to further develop and increase the popularity of crypto currency in general.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
There are many ico and many risks to find fraud, but if we are more careful and careful, it will be spared with a scam. Even find the scam was also a valuable lesson to be more advanced and clever in choosing ico.
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
The thing with ICO markets right now is that true and good projects are outnumbered by the fake ones. The number of ICO's is growing daily and there's no current way to successfully detect which is scam or not even extensive research sometimes fails, so ICO investing is considered as a risky investment right now. Anyway, have anyone looked into menlo.one? They're trying to create a platform which could make the ICO marketplace a much safer place for investors.

I've read their whitepaper and researched the team working on Menlo one. So far, nothing but good feedback here on BCT and on review platforms like icobench. Looking forward to seeing how easier it will be to choose and join future ICOs.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
When I'm choosing ICO for my investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
Activity: 41
July 26, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
There are a great deal of approaches to locate a decent ICO. A few people here utilizing ICO posting site to see the ICO score. On the off chance that the ICO has a decent score, its most likely will succeed. Be that as it may, somebody here likewise reveals to us that ICO posting site isn't precise any longer. Along these lines, I figure we should attempt another approach to locate a decent ICO. I see some ICO spreadsheet which oversees by experts. Perhaps you can check it that spreadsheet, it called ZAZ ICO spreadsheet.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
There is always something new in the crypto market. the graphics are constantly changing. As time goes by, new alternatives are emerging. the most important of them is ico. ico you will have to do very good research when you want to find it.
Yes, there are too many ICOs. To know which ICO is not a scam, you have to look at their team. So, learn more, read more before you join anything.
Yes. before we joined ICO, we were asked to do some research first. because to see if the project is really a scam or not a scam. I think you can learn it by yourself or read a thread or see someone else's post. Or you can see their team and their way to promote the project. If you already understand everything, you can join them. But you have to remember. Choose the project appropriately.
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
You can find a good one by looking on their website first. Then look on their team, developer and do they have a good advisor or not?
Third, you can look at their working product and objectives of the project through their roadmap. And the last is by looking on the team activity through their social media or discussion group.
Pages:
Jump to: