Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 18. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 25, 2018, 09:10:23 PM
yes I also feel it, there are a lot of good ICO but sometimes they can not afford to reach soft cup because more ICO than investor itself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:04:31 PM
Of course there are too many ICOs because the Blockchain technology offers a wide range of usability where developers can always utilize the Block to solve a particular problem facing humanity. It is just a matter of studying and choosing the right ICO to invest in.

Yes, blockchain technology has a wide scope and there is even a possibility that it would be use as the main technology compared to the centralized one because it is more efficient and would have lesser cost since you can monitor transactions real time. There may be too many ICOs now but then as time goes by, we would be able to determine then easily who are the legit and scam ones since we would help each other in knowing which is which. This forum exist because it has help many people including identifying scam and legit ICOs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:57:19 PM
I studied ICO through my friend, I keep looking on the web or official blog of the project. I found a good ICO in some forums and social media. Most good ICO I found on Facebook.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
Yes, its good to have many ICO's that way people will have to research and seek the good ones that way people will learn on how to protect their money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 08:29:22 PM
Of course there are too many ICOs because the Blockchain technology offers a wide range of usability where developers can always utilize the Block to solve a particular problem facing humanity. It is just a matter of studying and choosing the right ICO to invest in.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
The same number of as ico right currently mate, we should pick the correct one with our own special research that encourages us to choose what coin to contribute. Likewise those best evaluating ico destinations will encourages us do choose. However, be careful mate, not every one of them regard contribute and some of them are endeavoring to trick us.
Activity: 307
July 24, 2018, 01:26:16 PM
On the one hand, there are a lot of ideas that can be implemented with the help of crypto, on the other hand a lot of scammers. That's why we have so many projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
Yes, the current ico market is very bad,many companies and countries are boycotting ico.And ico's projects are more and more, more and more similar,so i am not in favor of investing in ico.

It's nothing. Now the rate of the crypto currency will increase, things will go back to normal. Real work begins. Nobody cares about project in detail. important thing XXXX
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
Today, there are a lot of ICOs, which makes it different to choose the best one, this is not good news because there are many scams today. however, as for me, i m going to join it
Activity: 51
July 24, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Yes I agree with you. There are too many of ICOs and Bounty programs also. So we must find good ones if it is not our money will danger and we are getting loss. On the social media platforms we can't mention it's about cryptocurrency otherwise I think it can post and share.  
Activity: 162
July 24, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Yes, the current ico market is very bad,many companies and countries are boycotting ico.And ico's projects are more and more, more and more similar,so i am not in favor of investing in ico.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
It is the normal rule like as stock market. A lot of IPO happends and a lot of compay bankrupt after IPO. It is the survive stream and it never stop. In crypto,  many projects with many ideals and they need money to develop their project and ICO is  the needed action to collect money. And finally, if the project is not developed as expectation it will dead. It is the normal rule
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
July 24, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
The amount of ICO is not an obstacle to investment. It's not difficult for me to choose promising projects - I follow specialized sites and also follow popular bloggers.
Activity: 550
July 24, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
I wonder why people only think about how to do ico immediately without considering their concept maturely or cooperate with ready platform so they can collaborate and create new innovations in the utilization of blockhain technology
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
July 24, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Indeed now that we know every day ICO is always growing. That can't be denied. No harm too if too many ICO. And all of that depends on the benefits and features provided by companies that do ICO. If the best of course it will be the choice of investors to invest.
The more ico actually can also be a parameter where the evidence of the development of the altcoin is quite a lot and develops well. but there are also many projecks that actually cheat and use this opportunity
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
July 24, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Because its become so difficult to spot good ICOs I think one way of finding good projects is seeing if the ico got a mention on popular news sites like cointelegraph and if its that good other news sites like investopedia keep a column for such but its not foolproof as others are paid advertisements which makes the picking process even more difficult.
Activity: 714
July 24, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Indeed now that we know every day ICO is always growing. That can't be denied. No harm too if too many ICO. And all of that depends on the benefits and features provided by companies that do ICO. If the best of course it will be the choice of investors to invest.
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Too many ico thats not always easy for an investors to make decisions  most are not solving a real use case but just copy what others has implemented before. I do follow some trusted ico rating before considering buying into any ico.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

If it was easy, everyone would be bounty hunters.  Grin
Indeed, finding a good ICO project is a difficult task. You just have to do a very long and thorough study of the projects. It takes more time but I still think we can find them.
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
To many ico that's why i depressed for invest in ico,
Pages:
Jump to: