Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 19. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I think there's two sides to it , and the downside , and the downside , as well as there is so much of the current ico that will cause enormous competition between those ico , which is not enough to compete with the ico. This will improve the quality of the ico
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
I think things like the Komorebi alliance (Mfchain and Ignox coin plus others) is going to solve problems like this. The smaller ICOS band together to support each in areas like liquidity, development, and sharing ideas, which may lead to a merger in the future. The alliance model needs to be implemented all over blockchain because there are too many ICOS, who can't raise the money they need in this market, and are just too small to realistically implement their ideas from start to finish. Joining forces lessens the number of ICOS and helps the companies increase the probability for success.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
Too many ico has absorbed funds from the market, and the multiple issuance of ico has accelerated the decline of this market. If ico can be stopped, a lot of money will enter the secondary market.
Activity: 75
July 24, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
There are several sites and a few people I follow. Balina, for example. I look at his YouTube channel. He tells there about the ICO in which he participates. I recommend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
Actually there are many ICO out there to choose from ,but what  matters is your ability to make propare research before investing in any project. what to look into in a project before investing is mostly the "Team behind the project ,the popularity of the project and it's core features and etc. I hereby suggest " Blockshipping " this is a good ICO and is highly rated by many ICO tracking sites = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-blockshipping-transforming-the-global-shipping-industry-sale-1405-3502572
Activity: 72
July 24, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
That's right. So many ICOs now while there are insufficient tools to help retails investors choose the right ones. Future ICOs and investors are lucky that Menlo One has finally launched since they won't need to spend as much on advertising and investors will get unbiased reviews and recommendations without fear of hype. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Now it is really difficult to choose a good ICO. Too many scammers. You need to learn how to choose a project for investment, before investing money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 24, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
I made a comment recently about this trend. There are so many icos and it is extremely hard and tasking to find the good ones that won't run your account balance down. But I believe the most profitable icos are those with very little publicity and marketing but a very sustainable project just like Akropolis ICO
In the history, when the dot-com bubble still exists and happen, no one surprise to see 10 to 100 new projects and ideas created to call for investment in the form of stocks.
So, nowadays, ICO is also the place for the people want to have money to develop their start-up project joining.
But, remember, the result of dot-com bubble is today, you can see how many projects after that bubble still alive until today Grin
Activity: 162
July 24, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I focus on the white paper and the history of the team members to see if they are good enough to make some progress and make more people know about it through the marketing. I think these are the things you should take care of and rest is sorted. Take a look at Liven, Treon and Kleros. These are my top picks for 2018.
Activity: 23
July 24, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
There are too many ICOs as well. But to choose a trustworthy ICO is a matter of concern. You should put a lot of trust in it and then invest.
Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
Yes, there is a problem for an investor to find a real gem in all this mess it's like every day 10 more new ICO come to market. Some of them scam some of them a big profit for investors.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
We must choose the right one with our very own research that helps us to decide what coin to invest. Also those top rating ico sites will helps us do decide. But beware mate, not all of them are good to invest and some of them are trying to scam us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
It is hard to find good ICO in an ICO forest today, too much info on ICO. To choose a good ICO investment is very difficult, need to rely on experience, ability to learn and indispensable that is the luck
Activity: 124
July 24, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
No wonder indeed now much the emergence of ICO, this is due to the progress and development of the ICO's own very nice so far. for that much-needed attitude of caution in choosing the ICO, as not a few who tipped scam. 
Activity: 22
July 24, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
There is always something new in the crypto market. the graphics are constantly changing. As time goes by, new alternatives are emerging. the most important of them is ico. ico you will have to do very good research when you want to find it.
Yes, there are too many ICOs. To know which ICO is not a scam, you have to look at their team. So, learn more, read more before you join anything.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Hey,

Be selective! Use your brain and do a lot of researches, it will help you. Check the team whether they already did some good projects or not. I find several web sites or channels in Telegram, who announce about new ICO.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
I made a comment recently about this trend. There are so many icos and it is extremely hard and tasking to find the good ones that won't run your account balance down. But I believe the most profitable icos are those with very little publicity and marketing but a very sustainable project just like Akropolis ICO
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
i reallize there have been so many ICOs recently that we can not count them all, and most of them are useless projects or just scam that we can not find which one is a good project, so i guess it depends on our informations we have from that ICO, an ICO without any recognition from community will easily fail.
Besides that many ico will have many campaign gifts to join, I like many ico has launched every day because I can get lots of bounty campaigns and receive altcoin prizes to join the bounty campaign. Just enjoyed with lots of ico and has the potential to sell because we can get prizes from successful ico with bounty campaign prizes.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 24, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
i reallize there have been so many ICOs recently that we can not count them all, and most of them are useless projects or just scam that we can not find which one is a good project, so i guess it depends on our informations we have from that ICO, an ICO without any recognition from community will easily fail.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
I would advice you to search upcoming projects using such ICO trackers as: ICObench, Coinschedule, ICOdrops, TrackICO and etc. Usually good ICOs  have active Twitter/Facebook profiles and well informed whitepapers.
Pages:
Jump to: