Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 2. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
The main factor that makes too many ICOs is that the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens, this is the beginning of many scam projects that make the market red and difficult to get up again.
yes, there is a lot of fraud now so this makes people afraid to join the ICO for fear of being trapped so many people run away. maybe there are many other things that make the existence of many ICOs so there is a lot of fraud. we must be more careful in participating in the ICO and explore more to avoid things that are not good.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
I pay attention to the uniqueness of the product, its value for the market and analyze how useful can it be, as well as the experience of the team members, their desire to develop the project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 29, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
The main factor that makes too many ICOs is that the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens, this is the beginning of many scam projects that make the market red and difficult to get up again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
Recently, the number of projects has begun to decline. Now it is not the most favorable conditions for holding ICO. In the future, there is likely to be a different system of attracting funds that is safer for investors.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 07:20:47 PM
I believe these ICO trend was a reason to increasing value of coins such as ETH and BTC. And Now for this huge drop also that ICO trend is a reason. When market up huge number of money was collected by those ICOs and now lot of them can't be success. I think with this market condition it will take huge time to investors to think back about ICOs. 
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 29, 2018, 07:13:53 PM
There are several ICO tracker sites we can use but  do not fully rely on their ratings . The best is to do
your own research, based on your own criteria and dig deep to find perspective ones.

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 29, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
To find the good ones try to use ICO listing websites but not fully trust them while using it. Just use these websites a basis since there are many ICOs with many ratings its now your part to do research about them using the almighty google and try to search up everything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 29, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I always focus on this site Every time I monitor what new ICO appear. I advise you to pay great attention to the community in the telegram channel. Usually it can also be concluded about the work of the team. I also see who's on the team.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
I think there should be an arrangement. sec approved projects should be at least more. Or people's labor and investments will be completely wasted.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
Yeah, that's a problem we have now, but since this is how the free market works, I think it will regularize itself, and in the end, only the really good coins will be the ones that survive or at least the ones that have a better marketing team, as is happening lately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
I follow my good and experienced friends I trust. I am also impressed by the ICO projects, which are carried out by influential and experienced individuals from the crypto space. Still need to join the good a group of ICO researchers, including on the Telegram network, to find good coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 27, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Unfortunately even if you find a good one it's not even a guaranty that it's going to be profitable or it will become a successful ICO we have two things to look for now, is the ICO a real one and is it going to succeed and make it in the market and become profitable for investors.

Want to invest to bring profits quickly? I think ICO is hardly suitable for earning money fast from it, you should look over the altcoin listed on the exchange. The current ICO, I think, is long-term investments, because an idea can not be successful overnight
This is the essence of investing in ICO.All investments in ICO long-term.By and large, it profitable for all real investors for the project not to announce a listing on any exchange.usually after that, the price of coins falling.To all novice investors, I recommend learning how to discern a shitty ICO from the really worthwhile one.Fortunately, a lot of information about this can be found.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
And really, at the moment there is a lot of interesting ICO. But, fortunately, I have a clear strategy for the selection and search for quality projects. Unfortunately, for some reason, my article is deleted by the admin forum. Therefore, I can help in PM.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 27, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
The problem of oversaturation of the ICO market with projects will soon be solved by itself. Investors no longer invest in projects, only large funds, this leads to a significant decrease in the market of ICO. This means that only truly worthwhile projects will remain on the market.
Activity: 309
November 27, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
of course because many people want to make a project so many people create a team and create an ICO.
what facebook and google do to banned the ads ico will not change anything, there will still be many people who are interested in creating their own projects.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
Thanks. Do you mean ICO analysts on Youtube?
Not only. There are websites, spreadsheets, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.

I advise you not to dwell on 1-2 experts, reviews can be paid. No one can guarantee the success of the project.

If you look at aggregator sites, such as http://topexperts.io, you can compare the scores of one project from different analysts. So you can conclude - if the project's scores are low everywhere, and on one website are high - most likely they are paid for. And vice versa.

More and more ico is coming out and attracting investors. However, the quality will be selective, we will look for opportunities to invest and we need to check before the beginning. private ico
Activity: 21
November 27, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
Here's a short quiz for ICO investors. Find out which type of ICO investor you are, share with your friends and improve your investing habits! It is part of my master thesis so your results will not be used for any other purpose than for academic use.

Have fun with the quiz!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mEJap0bwBLyKSF
Activity: 322
November 27, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
That is really true , there are so many ICOs flooding in the bounty campaign, through the bitcoin forum , this is because there are many business and launched project through the use of blockchain technology for their platform , so for this there are many intoduced project with ICO for their campaign.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 27, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
I agree with you and also think that the ICOs market is overwhelmed with projects. The problem is that a lot of investors are investing blindly in any project without any investigation which leads to a lot of scam projects on the market.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
Thanks. Do you mean ICO analysts on Youtube?
Not only. There are websites, spreadsheets, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.

I advise you not to dwell on 1-2 experts, reviews can be paid. No one can guarantee the success of the project.

If you look at aggregator sites, such as http://topexperts.io, you can compare the scores of one project from different analysts. So you can conclude - if the project's scores are low everywhere, and on one website are high - most likely they are paid for. And vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: