Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 5. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 04, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
Exactly . There are so many ico project out there. I sometime confuse to take decision to invest in ico project. So i compile some information updated about ico in other source.  Grin
Too many ICO projects, however, which implies many ICO projects are deceptive, because current scams in the ICO project are quickly rich and easy to use. So the scam ICO project grows a lot, we should be careful in choosing the ICO project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
ICO's and ICO review or "tipsters" are all scammers. People make ICO sites just to "review" the highest paying ICO now.

Sad

BUY BITCOIN = STORE VALUE

Decentralized.

So simple to make money in crypto, who wouldn't just stick with the first and best value out there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 04:14:49 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Try to look for some Ico review website. Facebook, twitter and the others absolutely don't guarantee the quality of an Ico.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 04, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
I would still prefer bitcointalk for ICO discussions. It doesn’t get flooded compared to other platforms. Also you can see discussions of experienced and older users of the platform, while a memeber of the team reply questions from interested investors.  Also there are some campaigns running in bitcointalk. 
I guess it just balls down to doing some more research on each ICO before you invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
Exactly . There are so many ico project out there. I sometime confuse to take decision to invest in ico project. So i compile some information updated about ico in other source.  Grin
Activity: 554
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
Hi guys, you are welcome to look at us, Level01 and LVX tokens, visit https://Level01.io

We are the World 1st Brokerless Derivatives Exchange in Collaboration with Thomson Reuters.

Consider these strong points:

1. Track record - Our CEO is a brainy developer who has taken a startup to public listing in Australia, https://level01.io/2018/09/03/interview-with-jonathan-loi-the-brilliant-founder-and-ceo-of-level01-groundbreaking-derivatives-exchange/

2. Solid Team - we have an international team of experts in Quant Analysis, Big Data, AI, Neural Network, Derivatives Pricing & Risk Analysis, with the vision that Level01 will change derivatives trading forever.

3. Backed by Top Company - our partner is the financial services giant Thomson Reuters, https://level01.io/2018/06/20/level-01-collaborates-with-thomson-reuters-to-introduce-blockchain-based-derivatives-exchange/

4. Huge Market - the derivatives market is worth $1.2 quadrillion according to Investopedia. Crypto is very tiny compare to it. But you can trade cryptos with our app.

5. Massively Disruptive App - we have a game changing app/platform with groundbreaking technology, https://level01.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/level01pitchdeck1-4b.pdf

6. Press Coverage - read what Forbes, Coin Telegraph, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Cryptovest, NullTX etc said about us, https://level01.io/press-coverage/

Please take a serious look and invest before the open market and VCs come in.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
Many ICO projects are not a cause for concern. My opinion - the more ICO, the better. At this state, competition appears. It forces developers to offer better and more promising products and better conditions for investors.
Activity: 1022
November 02, 2018, 09:56:31 PM
I think, to see a good ICO by looking at how they want to run so that many investors are interested, their softcap is achieved, and most importantly the team must be creative in explaining what the benefits of the token are, because there are so many ICOs that are spread but finally the token will die itself.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 02, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
And what number of projects would suit you? Would you like all projects to be crowded and you are always past? I think better a lot of projects.
Activity: 200
October 28, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I usually look for good ICO projects in the Bounties section of the bitcointalk forums and find quite a few good projects on the first page. But to get more, you should visit the sites of reputable management groups to find. They will update the wonderful projects and not cheat. as BXUNTY, BountyCloud, Amazix, ...
Lately, it is a bad idea to rely on ICO websites and listings because they often sell ratings. Forums are more reliable from this point of view. Also, it is better to be a part of an investors community and explore projects on your own.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 28, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
The number of ICOs currently, we must be more vigilant and also selective in choosing a legitimate ICO. Some ICOs have the potential to be vulnerable to failure because they lack work creatively and also maximally, so they are unable to make the ICO ready to compete in crypto and are also unable to provide the best performance for the ICO. What is the benchmark in the ICO assessment at this time is the achievement of sales, the better the sales of ICOs, the better performance by the team? and have a greater chance of success and not a scam.
Activity: 288
October 28, 2018, 02:18:54 PM
ICO has so far arrived in the crypto world. They compete with each other to showcase the technological work they will create. But it's true with your words that the ICO isn't all that good. I have a suggestion that you see a project that has a guaranteed future, an experienced manager, and a large number of investors who join (hardcap).
Activity: 324
October 28, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
Hey, i have very popular strategy. First of all, I check the website. If it is normal, I will check every member of it's team. They must have old profiles in LinkedIn.
Also there some options that must have ICO before investing in it:
1-MVP, I think that minimal product should be shown for investors fot better understanding of concept.
2-Soft cap, If projects reached soft cap, it is less risky for investment.

But if you don't have enogh time for analyse, you can check icodrops or icobench, their scores are objective.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
October 28, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
  In fact, ICOs are not bad, just the ones who make ICOS so scam makes people think bad about it. There are still a lot of potential ICOs and the way I find them is to get to know the things behind those ICOs: the developers, investors, potential and purpose of those ICOs. I think it is really necessary when you want to invest in an ICO
Activity: 158
October 28, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
many speculate that the number of ICO might fail or scam. whereas in fact some ICO did not achieve a softcap which reduced the reputation of the project and benefited small investors who did not profit from their investment
Activity: 188
October 28, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
Too many ICOs these days . The worst part of it is that not all are genuine, we have seen some of them that later turn out to be scam, that is why is good to research well before you invest.
Activity: 588
October 28, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
no wonder, if everyone wants to start their business in the crypto market because they know how much profit they get from this world. especially the ICO is the right way to make money for the success of the business they will develop using the blockchain system. unfortunately the ICO is used for criminals to steal investors' money. that is why the need for strict regulation on new ICOs
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 28, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
Hey,

I usually look for good ICO projects in the Bounties section of the bitcointalk forums and find quite a few good projects on the first page. But to get more, you should visit the sites of reputable management groups to find. They will update the wonderful projects and not cheat. as BXUNTY, BountyCloud, Amazix, ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of projects, but it’s very difficult to choose among them worthy. I think today is a very difficult time to invest in ICOs
Researching the coins that I want to invest in during the ICO requires about a week because of the amount of ICO's released.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 28, 2018, 01:18:41 PM
There are really a lot of projects. I think this is due solely to the desire to create competition in the market and the lack of worthwhile projects.
Pages:
Jump to: