Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 3. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
Thanks. Do you mean ICO analysts on Youtube?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
Yeah, there are too many ICOs and only few of them are worth seeing. Could you share some potential upcoming ICOs?
It is getting hard for me to find such ICOs. Most of them is a scam
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
snip---

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Until now the number of ICO projects is increasing. Along with the popularity of cryptocurrency and technology, many companies or institutions are trying to adopt it to facilitate modern human activities. There is a lot of media that you can use to find the ICO, sometimes it makes you confused to determine which one is the best, be careful not to get caught up in a scam. Choose based on analysis and consult with people who have more control over the field. The website that I often visit to choose ICO is Cryptocompare.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2018, 12:10:25 AM
I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
Activity: 14
November 26, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Despite the fact that today there are a large number of projects that really have big ideas for improving the world, I would probably say that the big ones are more like some very strange scam projects.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
I personally write down all the ICOs that are meeting. Then I conduct a detailed analysis. Of course, this is a lot of work. But there is no way to find the project easily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
I think there are too many ico now, even very excessive. Everyone's questions are almost the same, how do I choose the good ico among the many of them? difficult for now, because even most of them also experience almost the same fate. I think this has to do with crypto market conditions, if the market returns green and better, then the number of ico will not be a problem either.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs, we can hardly choose good ICOs, so be careful, maybe in the coming time more and more fraudulent ICO projects will grow, so we have to raise high knowledge, so new hope to get income.
Activity: 252
November 13, 2018, 05:00:55 AM
Twitter decided to ban ISO advertising, and it happened a week ago, many were blocked, and many of them were unfair, but the support responds with bot messages and that's it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
Yes, we must learn to find good ICO and give us gifts. Many new projects have emerged and this is very good for ICO development. But with so many new ICOs appearing, it is possible that there will be fake or fraudulent projects. And you must be careful and check the projects that you will follow.
Activity: 271
November 13, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
The current ICO investment is meaningless. Too much ICO project homogeneity is too serious. For example, there are dozens of projects for music copyright and hundreds of medical projects. But now that the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, many projects will not succeed.
Activity: 6
November 12, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
With masses of recent ICO assignment is superb. And they should provide you with a good idea if they want to be triumphant because it might be a completely tight opposition. And you have to find a incredible crew with ICO in the behavior of the income merchandising of the token and in the improvement of the project to fly better Wink.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
Well written, and yes there are too many ICOs flying around. It's not easy figuring out which ICO is legit or will do well in the crypto market. We just need to look before we leap into them. Be careful not to get scammed, do proper research on the team. Are the team members real? What are their past experiences? Can they achieve the project aim, does the project aim look impossible?.  One should analyse all these before buying in. Also, is there an MVP or a product? Who are those backing the project? What is the token economics like?.  All these will go a long way to help one choose which ICO he/she should invest in, but not an assurance that you are buying the perfect ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 12, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
In my opinion, the good way to find a good ICO is to research them by yourself. I do that a lot when I am finding bounty for me to apply on. I don't rely on ICO listing websites anymore because I tried investing once on a listed coin with high reviews but leaving me losses the coin did not even went up.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
I think best way for that find some ico influencer. But you need to be sure that that ico influencer have to invest with you to same ico. Some influencers doing that only for mnoey. But some guys are really pro and they are also investing according to their spreadsheet so if you can find somepeople which is pro about that field. You can follow these guıys.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I think there should be s9ne kind of regulations when it comes to the issuing of new coins(icos) to prevent all these things. Well,  Crypto was build to be decentralized but not all its features can be decentralized.  Bringing in a new coin shouldn't be something that should be decentralized because it gives rise to fake/scam coins but other aspects like transactions, exchanging and a few others can be decentralized
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
If you are engaged in investing, then you need to analyze the new iso every day. Use for the analysis of rating sites similar to icodrops, the creators of this site themselves are engaged in investing. But just do not forget about self-analysis.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 12, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Too many ICOs but many are scam, I have been scam several times because ICO has not reached softcaps, and many ICOs are based on ethereum and until now I have not been able to trade because it is not yet available in the market.
too many developers team didnt have skill build their projects.so they have'nt good planned that will to do.and finally its make investors harmed with this condition.
Activity: 50
November 12, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
You can start looking for good ICOs here in Bitcointalk. You can judge a good ICO with the Announcement post they've made, their whitepaper, and the team behind it. If their whitepaper does make sense and you agree that what their goal is needed then there's a possibility that it is a good project.

An ICO with an already working product gives assurance as well instead of ICO projects that just give promises with a whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: