Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 104. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
Many more altcoins now best to invest.Now invest will get more and high profits best option first coin Ethereum it's high potential it's  Definitely will reach huge amount.So this is my first option.second NEO now correct time to invest.Will get more profits.This are best two altcoins
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
February 13, 2018, 02:18:44 AM
I am currently HODLing 3 altcoins at the moment namely; Matrix Ai Network tokens, Viberate tokens and Ethereum.
I think the 2 tokens I had invested on will have a great potential in the market while Ethereum will always be on my portfolio because I think it's the most stable coin on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

3 good altcoins to look into and good for long term investment like 3-6 months is ZEEPIN, UTK and AION.
 These 3 altcoins is really promising, they are really good for long term, their team is very active. It will help you to earn for long term.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:25:43 AM
Everyone have his favorite coin and choose itself for invest but if safely you want to get profit you choose Bitcoin, Ethrum and Litecoin. But they have not get you reach in few week if you have passion you can invest here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 13, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
Instead of investing all your money in a crypto or two, You should divide your money for many other altcoins so you cannot lose all your investment. Other altcoins i prefer include ripple, stellar, cardano, NEM, siacoin, tron and verge. All these altcoins do have potentiality to grow over time I think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
People spamming NEO and ETH lol. Well I couldn't agree more. I'm also very bullish with these two
Activity: 280
February 12, 2018, 01:28:32 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option to invest in now because bitcoin is the king of all coins till date and no one can compete with it. On the other hand, Ethereum is the most promising coin with a very good technology in which people can invest for the long term and can hope for good profit in the future.
In general, I agree with you. Bitcoin and ethereum are a very good choice at the moment, these crypto currencies have the potential for growth. But I would also add nem to this list. In my opinion, this crypto currency can take one of the leading places in the future.
Activity: 28
February 10, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

top 2 altcoins to invest now are :

1. ETH
2. Ripple

Both of them will be a great long-term investment.
Activity: 149
February 09, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option to invest in now because bitcoin is the king of all coins till date and no one can compete with it. On the other hand, Ethereum is the most promising coin with a very good technology in which people can invest for the long term and can hope for good profit in the future.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 09, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

For me it is good to invest now in ETH since it's rate of growing up is big. There are many humors that altcoins will rule this year and we know that ethereum is the most popular altcoin that exist in cryptocurrency. I dont know other altcoins because I'm not very familiar of others, I only focuses on ethereum since im using it. ETH has a great platform that's why I'm recommending this to all investors.
Activity: 55
February 09, 2018, 06:18:02 PM
Best ALtcoins for investment in 2018.

NEO and XLM
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
For me i Invest in NEO and Ethereum right now because they are competitors and  price is keep on going up which is a great sign for a great competition.i can see a great growth in market because of the competition so i can earn a lot of money for my investment
I agree with you about ethereum, but I like nem more than neo. Bitcoin also has good chances for growth, it has lost its price for a long time, so it can grow well.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
For me i Invest in NEO and Ethereum right now because they are competitors and  price is keep on going up which is a great sign for a great competition.i can see a great growth in market because of the competition so i can earn a lot of money for my investment
Activity: 29
February 08, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
It's definitely ICO time now
Activity: 78
February 08, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
i think investing in ICO is the best Crypto investment method. whatever if you think to buy Altcoin ETH and NEO are best Coin with huge potential  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
February 08, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

For me I would like to buy more Oyster Protocol PRL and AID coins because I am holding this both coins and I am very positive that they will pump up soon and will offer me higher return of investments.
They have both amazing unique project that people will find useful and effective.
Investing Cryptocurrencies wil offer us a lot of opportunities especially with this two coins, PRL and AID coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
etheruem is the great one to invest on a long term period, simple value of amount but profitable to exchange even if the price is not stable small price will lose.
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
Neo
eth
Activity: 56
February 06, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

these 2:-

NEO
and
ETH
Activity: 55
February 06, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

NEO
and
ETH
Jump to: