Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 2. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset
I think I fancy the strategies you listed out in this post. Especially the use of the stop-loss feature which by now I thought would be available on majority of the cryptocurrencies. It's difficult to properly safeguard ones assets without instituting stop loss
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Day tradijg in a bear market helps alot to increase holdings in your portfolio. Trading in a bear market needs expertise and total concentration so as not to loose ur portfolio since the market is not healthy at that moment. One need to follow every news related to the coin you trading so as to minimize unnecessary loss

Not always our expectations are met. It often happens that good news does not have a positive effect on the price of an asset. We are still at the stage of hype. Even the most disgusting coin can become more expensive only with proper marketing ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
My experience is focused on one or two altcoins. Use TA to analyze their graphs, notice on buy volume weekly and supporting buy zone and read new information as soon as possible.

I also agree with you that it is necessary to carefully analyze the possible steps in the future and the right decision is indispensable to success. I prioritize the issue of updating information and considering them  Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Unfortunately not everyone can trade, so if you find yourself in the category of non traders you have no choice than to hodl, although am not a trader but i do hear when some will say that day trading is very risky and if not careful, it is possible to loss money so this is mostly beneficial to those who are very good in trading, the bear market has not been easy on all bag hodlers and none bag hodlers i would say, but it is nice to see something that look like a bounce back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Day tradijg in a bear market helps alot to increase holdings in your portfolio. Trading in a bear market needs expertise and total concentration so as not to loose ur portfolio since the market is not healthy at that moment. One need to follow every news related to the coin you trading so as to minimize unnecessary loss
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Sure! Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market. Market in the declining period!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
You are right and i am glad you have shared your experience with all the pros and cons of trading i will just add here that trading is not that simple as it may seem i have personally seen losses and even price action, fundamental and technical analysis are not hundred percent the way you expect even if you are sure of a trade it still can go against you so trading is complex business.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Very impressive but actually trading is not for everybody, at certain points during trading emotions will set in. One do not have to be a trader to make in Cryptocurrency, though some knowledge about trading and the market dynamics is essential. Day trading is tasking and very demanding. The best for anyone who do not want to the headache is to analyze any he wished to invest in and make a good entry for short to medium term gain. A stop loss can equally be employed in medium term

Day trading is surely not for all guys. It needs much time and a lot of concentration. If you make a mistake here, you lose very fast, although the chances that you will get a lot fast, also exist. And smart traders use them.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yes, everyone should stop just sitting by holding all the assets! At this moment, the crypto market seems in uptrend zone, but when the bear market comes, most of the crypto holders lost huge money because of the only hodl! Everyone is not able to do trade, but at least we need to try it once. Because trading is the best way to earn a good profit from the crypto industry. Sometimes you may lose, but without lose you can't understand the trade well! So, I agree with you that trading is the main way to earn a good amount of money in the bear market and I believe this bear market helps everyone to understand the right thing!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
yes, fear and anxiety only make us fail more. I tried to trade two years ago, although the market was good but I was still worried when its value went down by 2%. It made my day worse and I was indecisive in trading.
But now it is different, I have given myself a clear investment plan every quarter. I followed it and every month I had a profit of 7-15%. It is a happy thing.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Trading is the main key tools here for us to earn a huge amount in the future. Just make sure as a trader You will choose to buy coins that has a good potentials and high volume in the market. Then, the coins must also listed at the top exchange at the coinmarketcap due to it is an advantage and high chances for us to have an additional portfolio and I think this bear market was a good chance for us to do it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
During the bear market holding is not a profitable option. Trading can help to increase the number of your coins and  to offset the loss price. Otherwise, you will be just looking your portfolio declining and declining.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Thanks for the post. Trading in bear market I must say it requires very high level of expertise backed with patience. Because most times even top traders still get stuck. So anyone wishing to trade in bear market must be sure he is duly equipped with the neccessry knowledge and how to be patient all the same.
Yep, you are right about being undecided. But the crypto market always gives us a new opportunity. So it always opens a new window for making profit. You should do some research before you make your choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Sure, even bear maurket can geve us profit if we are traders with patience. But sometimes still we see a projects from ICO which still gives a good profit. Don't give up, never. The lucky loves the brave one.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Trading is not easy if the trader wants to increase the chance of getting better ROI. Portfolios are filled with useless cryptocurrencies by average people who don't want to waste their time for reading the primary stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Actually, the three strategies above are strategies that have been commonly carried out by investors but the problems in crypto trading are the right timing to make decisions in trading on an exchange. Not many people can get the right timing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Thanks for the post. Trading in bear market I must say it requires very high level of expertise backed with patience. Because most times even top traders still get stuck. So anyone wishing to trade in bear market must be sure he is duly equipped with the neccessry knowledge and how to be patient all the same.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
Unfortunately there is not much options to make money in the bear market. Trading might be risky sometimes but sometimes it’s the only way to get some profit.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
It is when there are lots of fluctuations in the price of coins in the market, that makes it so easy to move in, buy when there is a plunge and sell when there is a surge.
This is the period we get to know that almost all coins are pump and dump.
During this time, some coins dump and never rise again. Or the price of some never remained the same again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Trading in this bearish market requires high level of conscientiousness in other to avoid big loss, I trade on coin/tokens that have good prospect either on big exchange or not, the big coins we have today like btc and ETH started small too so I trade on coin that is backed with great idea with a real time use value such example is contents protocol token
Pages:
Jump to: