Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 3. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Kudos for this post, it offers good details for those wishing to start trading. One thing about trading is going for knowledge first or if possible getting a good mentor who is more than capable to lead and teach. With good training on trading, only then can someone make good profits during bear market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes trading is the best way to do so but if only you know how to read charts and trade without emotion. As for me, trading is not that good for me may I don't take my time to learn more about how to go about it. I prefer buying coins and selling them later that doing short-term trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Not every person is given the opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency or trading. You also need to understand that cryptocurrency is a really dangerous sector, which today has big problems with interest.
Cryptocurrency industry is like emerging countries and crypto markets are volatile for this reason. The trading of crypto markets can give a huge profit in a short time but the risks are bigger than reward. You can lose the balance on the opposite side of the trade.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
That's true trading is the way to increase our portfolio but it was to risky to trade if we do not know the flow of token that we need to trade on the market. But we can make easy if we have some knowledge in trading, And we have mistake sometimes if the token we trade is potential and trade to shitcoins.
Activity: 602
Not every person is given the opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency or trading. You also need to understand that cryptocurrency is a really dangerous sector, which today has big problems with interest.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Trading is the main key in order to increase your portfolio and your knowledge as well. If you are currently trading it is good because of that you are gaining knowledge and experience as well so continue to trade and make some money and profit.
Yes, the main reason why people are trying to trading although they don't have enough knowledge is just because they want to increase their portfolio and to gain some experience in a online and actual trading so that if they trade a higher amount of stuffs they actually know what to do and how to handle those.
Activity: 154
Trading is the main key in order to increase your portfolio and your knowledge as well. If you are currently trading it is good because of that you are gaining knowledge and experience as well so continue to trade and make some money and profit.
Yes, the main reason why people are trying to trading although they don't have enough knowledge is just because they want to increase their portfolio and to gain some experience in a online and actual trading so that if they trade a higher amount of stuffs they actually know what to do and how to handle those.
Yes for me doing day trading and earning a profit in darb to earn enough experience and profit from other people who are a good trader is a lesson that we must keep so that we can use it into our other transactions that are going to do.
Activity: 154
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .
This is absolutely good advice because it is because of greed and fear, many can not follow their trading strategy.Greed and fear and intolerance is the most evil enemy of any trader.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
For most of traders is hard to make a profit on bear market if the coins they trade go down and down, i think only some small % of traders make money on bear market.
Merit: 251
For sure it is, but do not forget that more than 90 percent of all traders are likely to lose their whole money, instead of getting profit. If you want to trade, you need to learn a lot about the industry in general and a lot of trading strategies. Be careful and do not trade blindly.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Slow and steady wins the race, most people want to have their portfolio X10 in a short time, but what trading offers is a steady income and with right strategy and compounding you can make huge return on your investment in a short period of time. Everyone should try as much as possible to sharpen their trading skill
Activity: 462
In my own personal opinion, trading will be difficult to help you to increase your portfolio in the bear market because there is a chance for you to a big loss in buying bad coins. But today i am glad that the bear market had stop since this year of 2019 and the bull market is starting rise up again that makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrency increase their price again, that is why i am starting to trade again and i am now looking for the best trading platform that has great security that can protect all of my assets and it can avoid hackers, until I found Darb where it is wallet and at the same time a exchange where you can easily convert all your fiat into cryptocurrency.

A small growth and stability does not say. The fact is that the market can unfold at any moment. And we always need to be vigilant.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, I think trading is a way to protect your portfolio from this decline and even increase your portfolio at the time when the market is fall. But I don't like taking too much risk. That's why I buy and sell with daily low percentages. My only purpose in the bear season was to protect the value of my portfolio on a dollar basis. And I was partly successful because of this daily trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
In my own personal opinion, trading will be difficult to help you to increase your portfolio in the bear market because there is a chance for you to a big loss in buying bad coins. But today i am glad that the bear market had stop since this year of 2019 and the bull market is starting rise up again that makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrency increase their price again, that is why i am starting to trade again and i am now looking for the best trading platform that has great security that can protect all of my assets and it can avoid hackers, until I found Darb where it is wallet and at the same time a exchange where you can easily convert all your fiat into cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 308
Very impressive but actually trading is not for everybody, at certain points during trading emotions will set in. One do not have to be a trader to make in Cryptocurrency, though some knowledge about trading and the market dynamics is essential. Day trading is tasking and very demanding. The best for anyone who do not want to the headache is to analyze any he wished to invest in and make a good entry for short to medium term gain. A stop loss can equally be employed in medium term
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I believe that trading is a very difficult and demanding job, requiring a lot of time, effort and knowledge. But it is precisely this direction that becomes a profitable solution for earning income in the short term. Part of the money received through trading, I invest in coins at a cheap price, and some I use for my everyday tasks.
Just hodling your coins during the bear market is very dangerous as your portfolio can melt down. Trading is the key to keep your portfolio alive during a declining market by day trading, scalping or simply shorting your coins and rebuying it cheaper.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Trading is the only thing left for us because today we no longer have the opportunity to start real investments in projects, because there are simply not as many of them as we would like. I think that today cryptocurrency is only trading if you must be successful and remain in profit .
Lots of people are actually waiting for the next bull run although it we come this year  but right now is still under probability. You are very right when you say only trading is left and this is just the basic and we all have to accept it . There are altcoins been listed as top gainers, if we actively take profit from those ones no body will fill the impact of the bear market . Trading is simply the key right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Trading is the only thing left for us because today we no longer have the opportunity to start real investments in projects, because there are simply not as many of them as we would like. I think that today cryptocurrency is only trading.
Pages:
Jump to: