Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 10. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
Yes trading is unpredictable, when we talk of method, money and mind they all work together. When you talk of method, will hold on to see how the market goes for a long time before you trade? If you wait they may be no enough time. Then when you talk of money that is very important study your money very well so that you will know the percentage you will use in the trading. Finally when we talk of mind you must have it in
Ind that you are going to trade to make profit then focus
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 02:45:18 PM
I think trading with big risk, if you really can control the risks, you will more easily get many benefits, because for trading requires a good strategy, then you will get a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
It is true that trading is very unpredictable job and those who have crypto they feel insecure sometime so that's why trading is not easily predicted. Bitcoin and the other crypto are trading in every exchange and wallets have the facility to send and receive funds in the future the world will be full of those who can use cryptos. In the present time Trading is very tough job
Yes trading is really a unpredictable job that many or most of its trader's are come to the result of failure's, and I guess all have been encountered this since failures and loses are a common phenomenon that happen in trading. It is enivitable but all you can do is to be prepared to this phenomenon, be wise and have a strong encouragement to keep on going on.

It's actually predictable but if and only if you use some advanced trading tools. Otherwise, it will be a mess for you.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 27, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
Yes, trading is very unpredictable process because the market value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market so you don’t have any idea when the price will goes up and goes down.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
Trading is unpredictable, but with method and technique you can achieve a good rate of success.
The real problem is that most of the people treat trading as gambling, and of course the results are the same.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
It is true that trading is very unpredictable job and those who have crypto they feel insecure sometime so that's why trading is not easily predicted. Bitcoin and the other crypto are trading in every exchange and wallets have the facility to send and receive funds in the future the world will be full of those who can use cryptos. In the present time Trading is very tough job
Yes trading is really a unpredictable job that many or most of its trader's are come to the result of failure's, and I guess all have been encountered this since failures and loses are a common phenomenon that happen in trading. It is enivitable but all you can do is to be prepared to this phenomenon, be wise and have a strong encouragement to keep on going on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Trading became unpredictable job because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency. The value of all of the cryptocurrency are always changing and predicting what will happen to the price is really hard task. You can even sure if you will earn profit or not.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Win and lost is given when you are trading, But if you are experience trader then the trading is not unpredictable job anymore, you are trading with knowledge then you will earn some profit. Mostly of traders are losing because they are trading blind and not didn’t know how system works, So experience in trading is the key to have a passive income.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 27, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
I would add knowledge and patience too
trading could be so profitable or gives you a painful time , depends on your skills!
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
You shouldn't expect luck in trading as you could get used to do so and guess what would happened? Your trading will always unpredictable due you didn't improve yourself into a better trader who have a lot of experience and skills to use instead making speculation every time you start to trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 16, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
True and so exact what you said, btw few days ago your theme has been expressed in detail by someone, why don't you discuss it together there. I mean why should I create a new thread with the same theme. Either you don't didn't a thread that I intend or for any other reason. I don't know
Knowing that it's unpredictable you have to make some actions that will make you consistent in trading.
Your way should always be on educating yourself, the news are very vital and you have to follow the coin you are trading especially if you are
trading altcoins, if you trade bitcoin alone it would be easy because all you need to know is only the news about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
True and so exact what you said, btw few days ago your theme has been expressed in detail by someone, why don't you discuss it together there. I mean why should I create a new thread with the same theme. Either you don't didn't a thread that I intend or for any other reason. I don't know
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 16, 2018, 07:39:29 AM
Of course, I totally agree with this one. It is an unpredictable job because cryptocurrency itself is highly volatile and speculative. We may not know if the value goes up or down, it's just that it's so unpredictable like the traditional stocks and foreign exchange platforms.

If you think you are not stable with cryptocurrency trading, I suggest you should look for something that could sustain you in your basic needs at least. If you have a job, better keep it and do crypto trading part-time. If you don't have one, better look for at least one like a virtual assistant or home-based job, or it depends.

In short, we can't make a living by trading cryptocurrency alone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:21:47 AM
I know that many people start buying cryptocurrency without even learning the basics of trading, technical and fundamental analysis. This approach leads to a variety of errors and therefore brings losses
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
Trade is not predictable only for those who do not know how to analyze the market and identify trends. I advise you to get training from a trading trader. And everything will become much simpler and clearer. So you can not lose your money and quickly learn how to trade.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

trading maybe unpredictable but maybe it's more predictable than many damn jobs that governments plan for us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 16, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
Trading became unpredictable job because cryptocurrencies are so volatile. It is hard to predict if the particular coin will go up or go down. People who want to become trader should first get a lot of information in trading because knowledge is the key to earn profit on trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
February 16, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
P3
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 12:04:41 AM
truly I do concur with you in light of the fact that in exchanging the outcomes will be not same, for example, yesterday and conceivable too for that day you will understanding to misfortune since you had wrong foresee at the costs development however even these occupations loaded with hazard yet a few people extremely appreciate for exchanging and they more prone to pick exchanging than different employments
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 15, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
I think like that, but trading bitcoin or other altcoin is different from real trading. Crypto trading is playing the issue of irregular ups and downs, here we have to accept the risks when prices fall and receive profits when prices rise. The point is we have to be good at seeing a good situation to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: