Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 5. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 29, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
Trading is really unpredictable,  hard to know the exact  next destination or next flow of the market.  It is very hard to predict what will be the next move of the coin, if it is going down or up sometimes.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
Yes because the coins in crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable.
The one who wants to try trading in crypto market should be a risk taker. Their mind should be open in the possible consequences that may happen eventhough you may suffer to losses or not.
I'm sure that truly professional traders can already intuitively determine the state of things on the market and even predict some changes in the rate. If this were not the case, then we would not have those successful users that are today.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 29, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
Yes because the coins in crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable.
The one who wants to try trading in crypto market should be a risk taker. Their mind should be open in the possible consequences that may happen eventhough you may suffer to losses or not.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
truly I do concur with you in lightweight of the very fact that in exchanging the outcomes are going to be not same, as an example, yesterday and conceivable too for that day you may understanding to misfortune since you had wrong foresee at the prices development but even these occupations loaded with hazard nevertheless a couple of folks very appreciate for exchanging and that they a lot of susceptible to choose exchanging than completely different employments
therefore I am still doing research in trading because I do not want to make the same mistake, because too careless I finally go in the fatal losses
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
truly I do concur with you in lightweight of the very fact that in exchanging the outcomes are going to be not same, as an example, yesterday and conceivable too for that day you may understanding to misfortune since you had wrong foresee at the prices development but even these occupations loaded with hazard nevertheless a couple of folks very appreciate for exchanging and that they a lot of susceptible to choose exchanging than completely different employments
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 27, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
Many people prefer acting like that .
They go to coinmarketcap and look at top 10 coins and start trading on that.
After when you teach all this top 10 you get 10 more from top 20 and start trading on that also.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
Trading can be very risky and you could virtually lose all your money if you don't know what you are doing. You must have a working strategy that you use before you enter any trade and must be good with TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS before you think of trading.
Activity: 374
March 26, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
I am not a pro but i think making money on bitcoin is a very good opportunity like trading on it too. But i trade a lot before and loss money after i teach and try trade again with more experience so now i have better way to make money without trading also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 26, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
Yes, like what I said earlier trading is very difficult job or task because you need to consider all internal and external factors in order to provide a appropriate decision in that situation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 25, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
i agree. it is unpredictable especially if you are trading in crypto market it is very hard to predict anything and open position regardingly. As i have been following so many experienced traders and analysts on social media and they have been failing so many times as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 22, 2018, 11:43:57 PM
Indeed trading is unpredictable job but by continue learn from previous mistake we can make new better strategy. Only trader who always learn and always patient can make consistent profit. Greedy is one of the factor that make many trader hasbeen lose, so try to manage it.
Activity: 353
March 22, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
Trade is always unpredictable because it’s not a fix job that you can earn a fix money because bitcoin is such a currency which provide a lot of good opportunity to its users and that’s why trade is also one of the source for earning you can earn from here on daily base and it’s also very easy to earn from here it don’t need extra time from you to earn some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less but it will give you profit.
Activity: 305
March 22, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Of course,  trading is very unpredictable job,  you cannot identify the next price of bitcoin and altcoins.  Trading includes some risk when the price is not that stable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
Must be sure, i am acknowledge that Trading is unpredictable job.this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.again  some situations is predictable when it is sure that ,it will grow or decrease price per peace.
Activity: 99
March 22, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
I think trading is a good job and a very nice opportunity for anyone who is willing to make a sacrifice and work hard for it because we don't earn if you learn to trade we want to help and if you don't want we will not force you.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
I always agree trading is the unpredictable job which we don't know when the prices are increasing, i think people who are taking risks will make the most money but we have to wait for sometime, within days it is not possible because of a cryptocurrency trading is big volatile market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
I agree its very hard to do trading that's why we need some knowledge before starting in trading, the more we learn the more we earn even your in the long time in trading there still chance of loosing, just be careful always there more people online try to sell trading bot or they want investor to invest in him try there bot. But other people offer bot just trying to scam people who is greed to earn faster.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 22, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
I used to think that trading was predictable a long time ago, but indeed the trading forecast is vaguely uncertain. You need to protect your money with this sepebile.
Activity: 95
March 22, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable and I would never advice someone to do it full time. Trading comes with a lot of risk. Too much if you ask me. Therefore I would advice to trade what you can afford to lose and having side job too, just in case all trading assets are going down.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 22, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
It's true that you never know what will happen in the crypto market. in this sense, Trading is an unpredictable job indeed. but you have to be aware of the prediction and have to take a lot of risky decision. you have to remind that without taking the risk you never get a chance to make a large amount of profit.

Trading is not only an unpredictable job but also a difficult job. the success of this platform is totally dependent on the luck and time. So it requires more than courage and prediction.
Pages:
Jump to: