Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 8. (Read 235951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2018, 06:03:11 AM
Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.

Everything is always risky, trading or anything have a risk, it's depend on you to manage it.
and we know that trading is unpredictable job and no one can when the price is going down or up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Trading is unpredictable job, yes that's true many traders now that they have no money because of scammers and hackers. so good to explore ..
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 16, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
I have to be honest with all of you here. Of course, I agree with the OP because it is indeed an unpredictable job. One of my friends told me that she would like to resign from her office work because she loves cryptocurrency trading, airdrops, and bounty hunting.

However, I gave her a little bit of advice that resigning is not a good idea. She still needs to sustain her income for her family, and just do cryptocurrency trading part-time until it can "MOON" and be used to invest in a business that can give passive and residual income later on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 16, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Really, Every trading requires taking a lot of risky steps in order to make the profit that's why Trading should be called as an unpredictable job. whatever you have the capacity expect your luck favor, You can't be a winner in this case.

But, if you are able to follow the trend of the recent price ratio then you have a chance to get benefitted from this platform, In this case, You need to go through some market research paper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Of course trading is one of the hardest job in the world especially if you are going to make it as the main source of your income.

Since we don't have prediction and we don't know what are going to happen for the price of the alt coins and even with bitcoin so if you are a trader.

Then you have a unstable job but once you are going to have successful trades then for sure you are going to have good outcome.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 01:42:19 AM
Yea trading is most times unpredictable job.but it depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose.It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell.That's why if we say trading is unpredictable job, so that is true and also it is risky.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
I think it is eccentric employment for the individuals who don't know about exchanging and for the individuals who put resources into an advantage without having any great information about that benefit, while the individuals who know about exchange and are master in exchange and put just in those benefits about which they have finish learning , exchanging is an effortlessly work.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
Trading is unpredictable, it's true. But...is there anything really predictable in this life? There are only different levels of probability.
And of course, more something is predictable, less it's profitable.
Activity: 122
March 15, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
When you see that people are afraid, doubtful, and uncertain chances are, the price of certain coin will go down, that is the best time to buy one and when people are getting greedy, now is your turn to sell it. I mean we should spend a time a lot in it, Sometime, i think that only hold the bitcoin is much better than trading and also investment. That's why if we say trading is unpredictable job, so that is true and also it is risky
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 15, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Of course,  those are the important qualities  in trading because trading is truly unpredictable. We must continue to study and learn more to develop our skills in trading,  everyday is a new journey and we cannot predict the future of crypto and market value. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
Trade can have unpredictable positive and negative consequences. We do not know what the performance of the crypt money you buy when you invest. It is impossible to predict the future. You must calculate the risk and the likely profit to make money by trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 15, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
I wouldn't say unpredictable but there are a lot of stuff that can go south. Technical Analysis does give you good entry and exit points tho. Stop losses also help a lot!
Activity: 29
March 13, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
You have to read a lot of information regularly to follow the news , but no one is immune from losses , as well I think the more important good luck)
Activity: 210
March 10, 2018, 02:03:44 AM
Trade can have unpredictable positive and negative consequences. We do not know what the performance of the crypt money you buy when you invest. It is impossible to predict the future. You must calculate the risk and the likely profit to make money by trading.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 10, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
you can not be unpredictable job because your income is sure to come here .. it's proven and it's proven that it's a lot of trading. so do not doubt brother ..

Even though it is proven that there are many people earns good income from trading but it is still unpredictable. You can make sure when the profit/income will come because there is always a risk that make you lose your money.
If trading is a predictable then many people will leave their real job then move to crypto 24/7. I do not doubt about the chance of earning from trading because I'm experiencing it myself but once again you cant predict the income/result.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 01:04:18 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, that is all that a trader needs. To succeed at work, you must have a lot of experience and understanding of the market you are working in. And most importantly, we need to have patience and determination. These two virtues will help you regulate your emotions and make smart decisions in investing.
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
Tell me your opinions?

The strategy you have to do is always keep up with the crypto news because by looking at the crypto news you will be able to see if your coins will be good or bad so you will be able to do what it takes to do if the coin you have is a bad coin ..
Activity: 294
March 10, 2018, 12:23:59 AM
you can not be unpredictable job because your income is sure to come here .. it's proven and it's proven that it's a lot of trading. so do not doubt brother ..
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 10, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell. Being a trader (full time) is unpredictable, it's either you'll become rich quickly or you are going to have some hard time before getting through success. And the market itself is unpredictable especially when there are people who are spreading FUD through the coins a trader held.
Success is all we are aiming in trading and actually it's very hard to be successful in trading but it's possible.
By nature it's really unpredictable because it's a game of predicting, when you are correct with your prediction then you can be profitable
but it does not happen all the time so learn to manage your money.
yes it is this is some of the game that you may have to predict for cause we all know that this is really unpredictable and you have to more careful what may ever you may have to do for and been ask for here in this currency , be careful in trading and think all the possible that are may happen for.
Pages:
Jump to: