Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 13. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 12, 2018, 10:19:52 PM
Yes trading is very unpredictable but so is investing and just bitcoin in general. Bitcoin is very unpredictable with the price, anything can happen.
So there's risks in anything you do and you have to take them, if you are skillful then skill should outweight the luck and you should see more positive outcome then usually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Yes, the value of bitcoin is unpredictable therefore in trading you should consider all factors that may happen to obtain a wonderful result.
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
freelance crypto copywriter
February 12, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
I wouldnt use terms like predictable and unpredictable. You will never be able to predict what the price will do. Too many factors to be taken into account. I'd say it's a game of probability/statistics.
I myself started with technical analysis, reading charts etc. One of my mentors, Adam Khoo, believes that what separates consistently profitable traders from those that are struggling in the financial markets is consistent profits in trading; trading system, position sizing and psychology. Where psychology, ie. get a grip on your emotions and understanding the market emotions, make up 60% of being succesful. I think that's an interesting theory to say the least.

I recommend watching What It Takes to Be a Profitable Trader on Youtube https://youtu.be/jwS9yKUpIAo
it gives an excellent starting point for improving your trading abilities.

Sure helped me a lot!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 11:51:10 AM
Doing research and observing market price movement before trading lessens its unpredictability. At times, even though we’ve given much effort; we still end up with huge losses. Others with hearts of steel make risky moves with successful turnouts; hence, some luck is also involved. What I'm saying is that trading is unpredictable, but not completely.
Trading is really not easy for anyone, it requires lots of factor such as mind, method, money, knowledge and the like. Also, you need be more careful and patient to trade for long term. Because we all know that when you take a trade, you need time to do build your experience as well as skill, in fact both of those is not easy to build for short time. In addition, you need to learn, read a lot and regularly to know the market fluctuation and then you analyze it easily. However, it depends on everyone thought, some thinks trading is easy to join in but some doesn’t. In anyway, trading is really difficult for us to predict.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 08, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
Trading on its own is a very risky business and you need to have a calm and collective mind, be confident in your trading picks and also have enough money to live on and only trade what you are ready to lose so that you and your family are not suffering. So once you sort your daily living out, then put aside the capital you feel comfortable to trade with and start your trading career, whether be it full time or part time.
Part time trading does not give you a good profit, you have to choose and sacrifice what you do to be focus on trading.
If you have a job where you are paid an amount that you are not satisfied then maybe you should consider going full time trading but it should
not be an abrupt decision, know your skills first and you can start your journey slowly until you develop your own skills.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
February 07, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading could  be the same as  gambling if you don't know what the hell are you doing and just throwing your money on coins that you have no clue about.
However ,for people who are not lazy and are actually eager to make real money.They willdo their research about almost most of the coins in the market .
They will analyze their pros and cons and try to selected only the best ones when it comes to the aspect of the idea of the project , the team ,seecurity and the long term objective. Also, analyzing and reading charts . Yes in the crypto market it's hard to do so considering the volatility of the prices ,but still that dosn't mean you can never be right about your analysis .Some times you could spot a certain pattern that is repeated in a coin or a certain resistance or support base that could save you and make a breaking point for your trades.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
Trading on its own is a very risky business and you need to have a calm and collective mind, be confident in your trading picks and also have enough money to live on and only trade what you are ready to lose so that you and your family are not suffering. So once you sort your daily living out, then put aside the capital you feel comfortable to trade with and start your trading career, whether be it full time or part time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

yes,i agree you.many people not earn money on trading,The transaction needs to be done in which all the people of our country can change their daily working conditions. And for that we have to take better measures. We have good knowledge about the trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
Doing research and observing market price movement before trading lessens its unpredictability. At times, even though we’ve given much effort; we still end up with huge losses. Others with hearts of steel make risky moves with successful turnouts; hence, some luck is also involved. What I'm saying is that trading is unpredictable, but not completely.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 07, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
Above all the points made, you must have vision and dream big!  If you do not dream big you may be discouraged along the way and give in altogether  on cryptocurrency trading and investing.  If you are going to make the kind of money that can change your life forever,  you must be able to stay the course and dream big!
We really have to dream big because crypto is big.
The future is great for the entire cryptocurrency, not just like bitcoin, we might be seeing some price drop which would
affect some investors but in the long run it will recover and will continue to be successful.

I am personally investing for long term and I also master myself in trading as I believe I can maximize my income if I can do it.
Activity: 658
February 07, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
Above all the points made, you must have vision and dream big!  If you do not dream big you may be discouraged along the way and give in altogether  on cryptocurrency trading and investing.  If you are going to make the kind of money that can change your life forever,  you must be able to stay the course and dream big!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:29:17 AM
Tell me your opinions?

To know the time to trade is extremely difficult, requires us to have the knowledge and skills analysis is perfect. It also has to keep abreast of market monitoring information everywhere to be able to provide the analysis, the most accurate prediction.This is a very new market and continuous fluctuations, because So if you can trade well then you will be able to earn huge profits from this market.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
There can be many unforeseen variables for trade. it is therefore important to have tight relationships.
a link and recognize the current platform. it's important to get convenience and a few shortcomings. so I can say that for this topic, 50% of the unpredictable risks include a foreseen risk. because some people do not harm at all. This shows me that some things are not luck.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
You have to trade more to gain experience, and in the future you will have less losses. This is a risk, but without it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 12:58:17 AM
Yes trading is really a very unpredictable job. This makes unpredictable because its prices goes high and down in unpredictable reasons also. But this unpredictable scenarios makes this fun and exciting.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 01:14:49 PM
The principle of exchanging crypto currency is no different from exchanges that work exclusively with dollars, yen and other common currencies of the world. How to make money on the exchange? Very simple. You need to buy bitcoins cheaply, and selling is expensive. The difference between the first and second indicator will be your net profit.

And one of the most common mistakes novice speculators - the discharge of foreign exchange reserves in the fall of the exchange rate. Beginners do not know how to wait, they are afraid to lose even more and often - they remain in the red. Earnings on the exchange crypto requires endurance and patience! Smiley
Activity: 378
February 03, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
anyone who says they can predict the market or foresee a pump/drop is lying. It's simply not possible to foresee every single step of the market. Can you get better at it? Yes, but you'll never be able to buy at the topest high or at the lowest low (you might manage to do that some times, but the majority you'll be out). Just use normal techniques in trading such as stop loss orders, which don't require you to predict if things go good or bad. It's basically like a pillow and works wonderful to prevent further losses. You just say the price you are willing to sell and set the stop-loss order according to that, and that's it! Most people lose a fortune in the trading market because they are trying to ride the waves, which is a complete waste of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 12:30:05 PM
I wouldnt consider trading as a job, because at a job you have a fixed income, something as a trader you wont get never, no matter what you do your income will be always different. The market is shaking a lot, and bitcoin doesnt stop growing wich does scares for sure a lot traders since they split their investment into altcoins as well.

the way on how we are able to treat this are depends on the o the person , and also on your skills how are you able to take this for this is so hard at first but having some experience you may ever know what trading , and how does it may work for not to be look as a unpredictable one.

Before this major crash, I predicted it a bit but I couldn't react well because I was not brave enough. It's not a business that can be done by majority of the traders, I understood this after all.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
In trading you must have a luck or patient. Trading is unpredictable you may lost your money or get profit into it. It is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 31, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
I wouldnt consider trading as a job, because at a job you have a fixed income, something as a trader you wont get never, no matter what you do your income will be always different. The market is shaking a lot, and bitcoin doesnt stop growing wich does scares for sure a lot traders since they split their investment into altcoins as well.

the way on how we are able to treat this are depends on the o the person , and also on your skills how are you able to take this for this is so hard at first but having some experience you may ever know what trading , and how does it may work for not to be look as a unpredictable one.
Pages:
Jump to: